Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.
Who is your Favorite 'Shojo Beat' writer/artist? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mezancholy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:47 pm
I would say Yuu Watase. I also like the author/artist of Vampire Knight. I forgot her name xD xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:01 am
I like Yuu Watase and Ai Yazawa. They KICK a**  

Cafekko_Nyappy

choirperson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:44 pm
I love Matsuri Hino and Yuu Watase!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 am
I love Yuu Watase-sensei... heart heart Ceres, Absolute Boyfriend, and a bunch of others I haven't read.... crying  

Fire Demoness Jaganshi

lilmints4life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:52 am
I actually really like Ai Yazawa. She's my number one favorite manga-ka. I really admire her art adn how she draws..and esp. her views on friendship. she writes really touching and deep stories with a great deal of fashion sense. maybe its because she writes for more mature people..because after reading her mangas, i dont really like those that are more..unreal. i dont really like yuu watase..because i dont liek her art.. i also really really love matsuri hino because her art is AMAZING..she draws really really hott guys heart and her stories are really creative. :] the only thing i dont like is how she draws Yuki..because i think Yuki's eyes are too big.. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:52 pm
I have 3! Bisco Hatori, Arina Tanemura, and Matsuri Hino!  

lilxclusive1

Urs2Luv

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:00 pm
Mine is Mitsuba Takanashi ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:31 am
Hm... Toss up between Watase Yuu and Yazawa Ai.

Absolute Boyfriend is a miss, but her other stuff (Genbu Kaiden especially from the Shojo Beat line) are excellent.

And NANA is just full of win.  

Asano Rain

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:45 am
Yuu Watase is a really good shojo manga-ka indeed. All her works are spectacular! My favorite from her would be Fushigi Yugi <33 Although, an annoying thing about her work for me is that I tend to r-e-a-l-l-y dislike all her heroines u.u; I don't know why I just don't like them. Fushigi Yugi's, Ceres's, and Absolute Boyfriends' especially. But I do like Alice and Imadoki's though. I don't know the reason why I dislike them =/ ack...don't kill me for saying this u.u; I'm just expressing my inner thoughts a little...

I really love Mitsuba Takanashi's Crimson Hero and Akuma de Sourou too~! And all the ones mentioned above xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:22 am
animexgames
Mine is Yuu Watase.

Mod edit for spelling.

same  

cherryblossomgirlsakura

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:30 pm
Matsuri Hino of course ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:28 pm
darkrain015
Ai Yazawa fa Lyfe ... smile
ditto mrgreen  

nativehoney

risa_koizumi07

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:04 am
oh boy mine has to aya nakahara!
i absolutley love her drawings in love*com  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:50 pm
Mine has to be Arina Tanemura. I absolutely love her art and her stories. They're amazing.  

ellehciMMichelle

Noir-Harmonia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:07 pm
even though it was a short series. I loved Yume Kira Dream Shoppe. So, Aqua Mizuto.

But for a second, umm....Matsuri Hino.  
.: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games