Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Lee's craftin! come see! pictures on page 3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:50 pm
I really like 'Lantern moon' theyer so pwity! but bamboo is really nice too, my first pair of needles were a pair of bamboo 9's. 3nodding I loves them!

I'm hoping to have the hat done by Wednesday, but we'll see.
I can get all my stuff done in 2 week's... I don't really have any other option.
which con are you going too? I'm going to Sakuracon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:14 pm
Lucky! starting on bamboo... no wonder your a needle slut! Its not your fault, you were raised into it! Blaming you for your needle choices is like blaming a child who grew up speaking chinese for not having perfect english. xp (only alot less... dramatic... i guess...)

I'm going to Fanime, my local con. heart Its at the end of May.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:09 pm
eh! sorry for not posting... life has been crazy, and I just got off a 9 hour shift, but its all good. 3nodding
so I have had hardly any time to knit on the hat, but I'm going to be starting again!

so are you going to be cosplaying?
I know cosplaying is not every thing...but I would be lieing if I said that it was not my mane reason to go. xp really... its like going to a crafting-con... all the cosplayers (well all the ones that didn't buy their costumes) know how to craft, weather it be sowing, or just REALLY handy with glue. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:09 am
I'm going lolita one day, gaia cosplay (probably my chess outfit - with the chess skirt, don't ask don't tell shirt, the chess hat, and goth boots) one day, a classic white mage from final fantasy, and probably another lolita (or the same one) the last day. 3nodding And my girlfriend is going lolita most of the days, and black mage one of the days. heart she isn't on gaia, so she doesn't have an avvie to cosplay.

I haven't cosplayed the last two times i went (and i've only gone twice) but this year i'm really really excited about cosplaying.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:41 am
Wow!! Thats alot of cosplays. It sounds like fun, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:06 am
Thats why i've been constantly sewing. If i'm not sewing for cosplays, i'm working on my prom stuff (we don't have the pattern yet, so i'm not sewing that yet). And if im not sewing, i'm knitting the shawl i'm going to wear with my prom dress. 3nodding  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:03 pm
I'm going as,

Turniphead- Howls moving castle
Matrix- Reboot
Xaldin- Kingdom Hearts 2
Reyuichi- Gravitation

turnip head is all most done.
Matrix is allso all most done.
for Xaldin, all I have to do is make his deardlock wig, I'm making it out of wool roving, and needle felting it onto a little blakc beenie I still have to knit.
and ryu-kun I did last year, so he IS none.

I really need to get on all this seeing as I'm leaving on the 5th... that's about 10 days. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:49 pm
Is that the first day of con? (one of my friends always comes up the monday before fanime, since fanime is always a friday-monday sort of deal)  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:12 pm
oh God no! xd is cool as that would be... just no. xd
no I'm going up on a Thursday, and leaving on Sunday.
I'm planing all of my cosplays around my facial hair. xd it will slowly get smaller as the week go's on. xd

so your making your prom dress eh?
that's super cool!
so what kind of dress will it be? o.0  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:44 pm
Lee Kushrenada
oh God no! xd is cool as that would be... just no. xd
no I'm going up on a Thursday, and leaving on Sunday.
I'm planing all of my cosplays around my facial hair. xd it will slowly get smaller as the week go's on. xd

so your making your prom dress eh?
that's super cool!
so what kind of dress will it be? o.0

xp I know one of my friends based her coplays around hair color and length. She started blonde, long hair, next day was blond shortish hair, then pink shortish hair, and then pink short hair. It was pretty cool.

I'm thinking my prom dress will be floor length, black, halter top. A square neckline. 3nodding I'm also knitting a wrap out of a silvery trellis yarn (as soon as it gets here, thats the only problem with ordering online) and figuring out what i'm doing for a little purse.... sweatdrop So much left to do...  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:00 pm
I was going to be cosplaying some one with blond hair, (I have very daek brown hair) so I was allso planing it around my hair hair, but I'm not any more, and I'm glad.
though I am sad that I will have to shave... I've been wearing my chin strap for a wile now, and I think it helps to eaven out my face, as I have such a round face. neutral
oh well... it'll only take a little wile to grow back... though I allso have to get my hair cut... some thing I HATE to do... they never listen to me! crying

you HAVE to make a thread for your dress!
I would love to see it come along.
I have a formal thingy I'm going to, I go to a small school, so its not really a "prom" but I think they want you to get dressed up, and there is dancing.
so I'm inviting my 2 chickys to be my dates, and they'er both cosplayers and crafters, so I'm going to ask them if we all want to go in costume, or some kind of self made thing that say's, "here I am!"
2 girls... yay. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 pm
Lee Kushrenada
I was going to be cosplaying some one with blond hair, (I have very daek brown hair) so I was allso planing it around my hair hair, but I'm not any more, and I'm glad.
though I am sad that I will have to shave... I've been wearing my chin strap for a wile now, and I think it helps to eaven out my face, as I have such a round face. neutral
oh well... it'll only take a little wile to grow back... though I allso have to get my hair cut... some thing I HATE to do... they never listen to me! crying

I have a formal thingy I'm going to, I go to a small school, so its not really a "prom" but I think they want you to get dressed up, and there is dancing.
so I'm inviting my 2 chickys to be my dates, and they'er both cosplayers and crafters, so I'm going to ask them if we all want to go in costume, or some kind of self made thing that say's, "here I am!"
2 girls... yay. stare

mad D I do have a thread... the prom dress thread. xp i don't have any pics in it yet, as my camera is out of service (but my daddy is playing WoW, which apperantly makes him really really generous, and he's going to buy me a new one this weekend), and i havne't gotten the fabric for it yet. But once i have stuff, you can check the thread for updates.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:26 pm
Updates: the hat will be donw tomorrow... damn it!
I was trying to get it done today, and I knitted like the wind in class today, but when I went ove to a friends house to work on cosplay stuff (AKA knit the last part of the hat) her mom was cutting out patterns for costumes... I know I love it when people help me cut out patterns and pining, and more cutting, so how could I not drop the hat and help her.
I will bind it off tomorrow at work, and then start working on preping it to felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:28 pm
kochi~mochi
Lee Kushrenada

2 girls... yay. stare

mad D I do have a thread... the prom dress thread. xp i don't have any pics in it yet, as my camera is out of service (but my daddy is playing WoW, which apperantly makes him really really generous, and he's going to buy me a new one this weekend), and i havne't gotten the fabric for it yet. But once i have stuff, you can check the thread for updates.
yes, I saw that you had a thread just as I was coming in here to see if you had poped in. sweatdrop I swear if my head wasn't atatched to me head. arrow rofl
yay Dad playing video games and getting you stuf. o.0 hay, what ever works!  

Lee Kushrenada

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:18 pm
Lee Kushrenada
Updates: the hat will be donw tomorrow... damn it!
I was trying to get it done today, and I knitted like the wind in class today, but when I went ove to a friends house to work on cosplay stuff (AKA knit the last part of the hat) her mom was cutting out patterns for costumes... I know I love it when people help me cut out patterns and pining, and more cutting, so how could I not drop the hat and help her.
I will bind it off tomorrow at work, and then start working on preping it to felt.

Props to you! I know i love it when people help me with the cutting and the pinning, since thats my least favorite part. 3nodding  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff