Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kickass things about being GOTH! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:19 pm
nice job, i ujst like how some goths i know will laugh at the demented things i like  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:31 pm
~Being the person people go to when they need their makeup done for something important.
~Having that awesome morbid sense of humor that no one else seems to get - which makes things that much funnier.
~Knowing the people that work at Borders on a first name basis.
~Lower risk of skin cancer
~Being literate, smart, and (God forbid) able to type out your damn words.
~Being as fat as I want. (Corsets rock. Period.)
~Having the coolest friends on the face of the whole ******** planet.
~The look of horror on parents faces while they take their children shopping.
~Knowing all the insanely awesome underground artists that no one else seems to care about.
~BEING MYSELF!

Corpse_Bride_131

boneshaker baby!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:00 pm

Being superior to everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:01 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Being almost guarenteed privacy on a bus because noone wants to sit next to you **proven!**

Getting a discounted wardrobe during the Janury sales when shops sell off their winter black stuff

I ride the bus every day for 2 hours, and have done so for over a year now. Never Once has a stranger sat next to me. There's often three 50+ people standing in the walkway, just staring at me, as I try to sleep.
The extra space is sorely needed for my size 11 boots, anyway.^^

But yeah. I love the fact that, when you want to be left alone, a cold stare and a sarcastic comment is enough to make anyone slowly back away.  

Athiel

Nero PsyKoTiX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:48 pm
boneshaker baby!

Why thank you.
domokun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:50 pm
Athiel
Isobel Bellamy
Being almost guarenteed privacy on a bus because noone wants to sit next to you **proven!**

Getting a discounted wardrobe during the Janury sales when shops sell off their winter black stuff

I ride the bus every day for 2 hours, and have done so for over a year now. Never Once has a stranger sat next to me. There's often three 50+ people standing in the walkway, just staring at me, as I try to sleep.
The extra space is sorely needed for my size 11 boots, anyway.^^

But yeah. I love the fact that, when you want to be left alone, a cold stare and a sarcastic comment is enough to make anyone slowly back away.
klook at me, i look "normal" but no one sits by me
and i like it
being alone is great, but i need people....but that's a seldom thing  

The Dadalorian

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
~Being the person people go to when they need their makeup done for something important.
~Having that awesome morbid sense of humor that no one else seems to get - which makes things that much funnier.
~Knowing all the insanely awesome underground artists that no one else seems to care about.
~BEING MYSELF!

Here, here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:46 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
~BEING MYSELF!

I am going to add a few things to this list.

~Getting looks at people from the college book store when you walk in and set the metal dectors off and have to get searched only to say its all the metal on your pants.
~The look your college professor gives you when you walk into class and sit in the back of the classroom. ((I can not wait to see the look on my professor's face in my speech class next quarter))
~When you walk downtown and no one wants to stand next to you because you are in all black. ((All the time it happens to me on the way home from college))
~When you walk downtown and the cops are watching your every move.((Again...happens everytime I am comin home from college))
~When all you have on your Ipod is Nightwish, Children of Bodem, Manowar, HIM, Epica, and other gothic bands that are on your long list of favorite music.
~WEARING A CORSET!
~BEING MYSELF AND NOT HAVING ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT OR JUDGING YOU FOR IT!  

Nicoli Hunt

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Ooh! I have more stuff to add!

~Whenever your friends need a costume for anything, they can come to you and you'll be able to clothe them proprely for the part... out of your everyday wardrobe nonetheless!

~No one dares to try and mess with you because they think you'll kick thier arse, or they think you're crazy. (however, in reality every goth I've known has been a pacifist...)

~Combat boots are durable and comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:16 pm
here's one i like:
when people ask why i wear black, i get to say "Tell ya what, I'll stop wearing back just as soon as you can find me a darker color." Most of the time they just stare at me, but sometimes they laugh.

boneshaker baby!

quoting this, because i think it needs quoting xp  

CircleOfTheDarkOnes

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:39 pm
-The music kicks a**
-Finding a matching outfit is never hard in the morning (save for those damned faded blacks)
-The only real enemy you'll ever have is dandruff
-Goth chicks are sexy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:53 pm
If you wear all black you can accessorise like a motherbitch!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Vexworth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:48 am
When you can lend your iPod to somebody...have them never have heard of anything on it before...and when you get it back they want some of nearly EVERYTHING. 3nodding

Little children (not reaaaaly little ones, mind you,) tend to randomly instantly love me...until their parents pull them away.

My ginormous boots are really quite warm. Thus, I can still wear skirts in the winter without my legs turning frostbitten and gangrenous.

Being able to curl up in strange bookstores with cats, reading transcripts of turn-of-the-century murder trials, with a cloak and top hat...AND NOBODY CARES. ^_^

Having the best hangout/sanctuary ever since about the age of 4. (I live near a graveyard.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:53 pm
people leaving me alone, scareing people when i try to stare at them to break my record, my boots i couldnt live with out them, the books i read, no one wants to listen to my music so i dont have to worry about my mp3 being taken, my hair, the look on parent faces, being myself and MY FRIENDS!!!  

arya241

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:15 pm
spooky_sez
If you wear all black you can accessorise like a motherbitch!

Yup. Black goes with everything. When almost all your clothing goes together, you never have to play the "what should I wear" game!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff