This is gonna get lockified...
View Results

m a r l o w

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:38 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Veruniel
m a r l o w
I think that we should have a life issues/complaints sub-forum. It would limit down on the label-rants A LOT. Or at least limit them to that sub-forum.

I completely agree here. I think a lot of people start threads about their problems instead of posting in the rantbox because most people never read the rantbox.

A subforum might give people a chance to get things out and find some moral support without clogging the main forum or annoying members who'd rather not hear about it. Any thoughts, Lurichan and moderator crowd?

An excellent idea by my mind 3nodding

Just to warn you, using one o' those can back fire... badly, believe me, I just hope it doesn't end up like the one in the emo guild. -_-

I know what you mean. But hopefully a good set of rules and an outline that make it so things don't get too far out of hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:22 pm
m a r l o w
Shall I use my awesome mod skillz to make one? (my other account is Dizzy) All in favor say "aye" if you haven't already said you were for it.
Aye, avast. lol, go ahead. Just mind it well and all will go well. Hopefully.  

EvFaerAshlynn

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:24 pm
I think I should just write up a damned sticky about it all. Researched, cited, proved, and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:41 pm
GilAskan
I think I should just write up a damned sticky about it all. Researched, cited, proved, and all.

And together we can make the Got Goth? forums less... emo. XD
Or at least the main forums.

m a r l o w

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:42 pm
m a r l o w
GilAskan

And together we can make the Got Goth? forums less... emo. XD
Or at least the main forums.

Ehh, probably not. Even with the sticky, I'm sure people would be posting label-discussion threads weekly, as they always have.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:43 pm
WTF I can't make sub-forums n' crap. Pffft.  

[ D i z z y ! ]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:06 pm
GilAskan

If you would like to put in a little work on something that complex and detailed, it would be very much appreciated. 3nodding

In the meantime I'm putting together at least something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:12 pm
lurichan
GilAskan

If you would like to put in a little work on something that complex and detailed, it would be very much appreciated. 3nodding

Alright. I'll pull something together. I have a brief outline of goth-culture sub-branches already completed, if you'd like it. It briefly details sub-branches and overlapping subcultures, such as cyber-goth or rivethead, respectively.  

GilAskan
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:13 pm
GilAskan
lurichan
GilAskan

Alright. I'll pull something together. I have a brief outline of goth-culture sub-branches already completed, if you'd like it. It briefly details sub-branches and overlapping subcultures, such as cyber-goth or rivethead, respectively.

Yay! Thank you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:17 pm
Well really, this forum is open to any kind of discussion. Label threads were just banned because many of us were starting to get sick of how many were being pumped out.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas