Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:20 am
Estulluna sat down were the girl was. She was a peace maker, but people didn't think that. She opened her book, and drew a picutre of a slup of poteos.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:02 pm
She sighed and ate the poteos then walked to class.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:08 pm
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
complex_ity_
Hm. She saw me. Seemingly disinterested, Karissa glances down again at her untouched plate. But that one look tells her all she needed to know. That girl, over at the other table, was a vampire like her. Feeling uneasy, Karissa abruptly stands and, walking over to the trash can, dumps her entire lunch.

Not used to roleplaying. Please tell me if I mess up or could do better at anything.

Fine, just please don't text talk, I hate it!

Text talk? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:10 pm
Karissa watches from the corner of the hallway, where she sat after exiting the lunchroom. Her eyes follow the other vampire, noting exactly what class the girl enters: Biology.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:29 pm
She walked to class looking for the girl. She saw her, and waved.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Startled, Karissa does not wave back. Instead, she runs down the hallway and out the school doors. Most of the humans don't notice her, because of her power. But Bella Swan sees the quick movement, and stares after Karissa, before she too enters Biology.

Am I allowed to do that?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:42 pm
complex_ity_
Startled, Karissa does not wave back. Instead, she runs down the hallway and out the school doors. Most of the humans don't notice her, because of her power. But Bella Swan sees the quick movement, and stares after Karissa, before she too enters Biology.

Am I allowed to do that?

Yeah,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:43 pm
She looks at the girls path,A little weird today aren't we?She thought. She entered class, her thrist mild as always. Bella sat next to her, a desk away. She know knew what Edward smelled.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:51 pm
As Karissa exited the building, she decided to go hunting. She wasn't thirsty, but she hadn't had a meal in a couple of weeks. She raced to the local woods, and swiftly killed two deer. Satisfied, she headed home rather than go back to school. Karissa rented a basement suite from an elderly couple in Forks, but the two were currently in Port Angeles visiting their daughter. She let herself in with her key, and flopped down on the couch. She stared at the ceiling, wishing that she could go to sleep, but of course it was impossible for Karissa to do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:56 pm
complex_ity_
As Karissa exited the building, she decided to go hunting. She wasn't thirsty, but she hadn't had a meal in a couple of weeks. She raced to the local woods, and swiftly killed two deer. Satisfied, she headed home rather than go back to school. Karissa rented a basement suite from an elderly couple in Forks, but the two were currently in Port Angeles visiting their daughter. She let herself in with her key, and flopped down on the couch. She stared at the ceiling, wishing that she could go to sleep, but of course it was impossible for Karissa to do so.

Yawning during class Estelluna drew in her book more. After xlass she ventured down to the beach, and back to the house.  

Denki Nasu

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:02 pm
My mebership card:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:09 pm
At midnight, Karissa was walking around town. She wished she could walk on the beach, but the last group of vampires she'd met had told her the La Push area was werewolf territory. Idly, she kicked a pebble and watched it land a block away.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:51 pm
Estelluna didn't sleep that night, she stayed up howling non-stop. Her human wolf form glistened in the moon light. Her scruffy tail wagged, and she walked around to the town. Something caught her eye. Another, walking in the streets, alone. She slinked to the ground, and edged closer, only about a couple of feet away. But, her ears titled upward, and her nose tingled. This was the girl from earlier. She looked for a while, not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:55 am
Karissa tensed, as her non-human senses heard the sound of someone behind her. They were close - even if it was a human, they'd already seen her. That ruled out running away. Slowly, Karissa turned.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:05 pm
A low long howl came from Estelluna. She jumped atop some barrels to the roof. She took a full form of a wolf, snarling, and clawing. She started running to her, Even if she is a school mate, she won't live to see another day. But, even still this would be a hell of a battle.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff