Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
How were you introduced to Sailor Moon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dense-chick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:14 am
My friend Addie was into it and she showed me her HUGE collection of Salior Moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:19 pm
Keep in mind that i am really old, k? Hehe. biggrin Anyway, my daughter was about two months old and was up at 1am until 3 am... again. (She didn't sleep through the night until she was 18 months old.) And i was tired of singing. My throat was literally sore and, while i had gotten used to those nights, i was just overtired, too. So, i figured i would channel surf and look for a musical or something to sing along to. I stumbled accross the cartoon network. I think it was toonami then, anyway, and this show (sailor moon) was on. The opening song, my daughter was silent and stayed that way. And i only had to sing at the commercials. Hehe. Then, i would watch cowboy bepop and those others and she would stay settled until she fell asleep. You know, she still watches it to this day. Even when we can't get it on tv, she will watch it online or just the movies over and over again. Funny, but up until about a year ago, she wanted to grow up to be Sailor Neptune. Now... well, now she wants to live on the moon. Hey, what can i say? Hehe. In the name of the moon... razz :: Oh, she is 8 and a half now. :: smile  

Zeniba Tsukishima

11,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:16 am
My family and I went to Toronto, Canada with my dad because he was on a business trip there. I was probably 8 or 9 and it was the summer before 3rd grade. My mom, baby sister and I had just come back from swimming and Sailor Moon was on. I'm not sure what episode it was but I remember it taking place toward the end of Sailor Moon R. My sister and I were instantly hooked! We went to the mall the next day and each bought a Sailor Moon item. My sister got Usagi's compact while I got her scepter from Sailor Moon R.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:20 am
I can't remember what age I was when I started watching Sailor Moon, except that I was really young. My oldest sister's friend brought it over for them to watch. Me and my other older sister stayed in the room and watched it with them. I have loved it ever since.  

araia2007

Greedy Gekko

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Neesah The Hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:52 pm
ive watched sailormoon ever since I was 3.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:37 am
The first thing I ever got that was sailor moon related were shoes. I was 5, I believe. I wore them to school, and everyone was like "omg! I wanna be a sailor!" and I was like "you can be sailor saturn =3"
I think I was sailor moon.
After changing schools, I watched it in the afternoons after school every day with Ronin Warriors and Gundam Wing. -drooool-
I miss both of them so bad.

Crazy Kat-Chan

Business Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Polexeny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:42 pm
I opened the t.v as any normal child of eight would do on a saturday afternoon. I saw the screen flick to life. I saw the channels changing as my little hands hold my bestfriend (the remote control) and start my daily ritual of looking for something good to watch.

Then I saw the blonde.

It was the pilot episode (Lucky, I know).

I saw her throw the wad of paper.

I saw the Baka.

I fell in love.

And since those were the days when there was only one available t.v in my house, you can bet that my parents never even got the chance to hold my precious remote every saturday afternoon on the grounds that i am a fast learner and screamed in Usagi's rich ear piercing wail whenever they tried to change the channel.

twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:49 pm
I just saw it on Toonami when I was in... third grade?
I instantly fell in love with it... It was also the very first anime I ever watched.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

strawberryheaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:57 am
I can't remember how I got into Sailor Moon. I just know that I was really young.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:46 am
It was aired here on german television in 1994/1995. I saw the anime and was impressed immediately. Not only that there were so many different characters, but there are also the backgrounds of astrology, astronomy and the greek, roman and japanese mythologies - all those things are among my interests. So it became my first and still my very favorite Anime ^^.  

MiyukoKDU

Gracious Hunter

Phoenix_Gray

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:50 am
I was first introduced to Sailor Moon in middle and high school on the Toonami block on Cartoon Network. It was the crappy, edited US version but I still loved it back then. My sister got me into the manga version when she bought it and let me borrow them. I still want to see the original Japanese one and read the manga more as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:29 am
I WAS INTRODUCED TO SAILOR MOON ONE MORNING WHEN I HAD TO GET UP FOR SCHOOL AND I NEEDED SOMETHING TO WATCH AND I TURNED ON THE TV AND THERE WAS SAILOR MOON.  

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

tmchiba

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:48 am
A week after Project A-Ko had aired on the sci fi channel (96-97) I was skimming channels and saw some sailor suited characters. A-Ko, which also featured a sailor suited heroine had been a good movie, so I was curious to see what was going on in this show. It was in the middle of the series just prior to when Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask were revealed to each other. (One of the top moments in the series.) So I was hooked. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:15 pm
I got hooked on it when I was about 8 prob. Toonami had been showing it for awhile is all I remember. It was the first anime I ever saw, but I do remember that not long after Toonami took it off I got hooked on DBZ and my collection has grown to include 34 other animes now. Too bad most of them don't show anymore. crying  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items