relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 15: Fantasy Land
Live by the sword Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a place in which your mind wanders to from time to time?
  Yes, and surprisingly it sounds exactly like yours!
  Yes, and Id be glad to share it
  If I say yes... Will I be crazy?
  Wow... Come back down to planet earth buddy... No wait stay up there!
View Results

Sword of Souls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:23 pm
Creating worlds in your mind is the best. In my head is a world that I have created that is actually what I imagine the world we live in today would be like before writen history. I have defined gods and goddesses, heros and villians. My Joey character is the only being able to time traval, for very good perposes. He goes to many different times, from prehistoric, jurassic, modern, medival, and my own fantasy time during the dawn of the world. I have many different characters, in many different times that are all in the same story. My motto is that everyone has a story. Even the mundane. I create their story and bring these characters to life. Joey is the only character that resembles me to the point of no return. I like that about him. He has the power to change a predetermand future. Everyone else is each person I meet in real life turned into a character. Some are larger than life, but what are fantasy worlds without fantasy characters. I take a little from everything I see, read, or witness. I do not call it theft, for I create my own version of what someone else has done. I am creative like that. But this is what keeps me going, besides my true love, Cairine. Oh and sword fighting. But yea, this is what keeps me alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:16 pm
you would be surprise how many people live in other worlds.
i walk around school sometimes and have poeple come up to me thinking i am upset. when in fact i'm as happy as i can be because i was thinking. i was in a world were everyone understands me in one way or another.
i love this world.
i am this world.
i do so wish it was real but i am trapped in this reality. the only time i can escape is when i am alone. no one, just me and my thoughts and sometimes a pencil and paper.  

Mosflow

Magical Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mosflow

Magical Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:17 pm
sorry i'm sounding poetic.
but that happens when i talk about something i love above all things.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:54 pm
Being poetic is a great thing. You are very poetic.  

Sword of Souls

cryoce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:23 am
a quest for ultimate power is for the weak i simply wish for a world of lush forests and beauty where defending the ones love with my own two hands is its own rewardand peace and prosparety are plenteful...........but alas this world i belong to will never know peace as long we serch and crave for powerand wealth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:11 pm
i do that from time to time.
I think everyone does blaugh  

yukino731

crimson_day

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:34 pm
I wonder off in class all the time and I'd be in class and then the teacher would ask me a question and I wouldnt know the answer and I'd be like eek and every1 else would be like rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:45 am
I like your land - in comparison this place we live in now seems like hell.

My place is also a vast land covered in forests, mountains, castles, lakes, streams, farm fields, but it is not always pretty or perfect - just a different time

a Time when life was simpler - no guns - people would have to fight with skill hand to hand - no technology like we hve today - real human interactions (not that technology is bad - just not in my fantasy land)

but yet life could also be blissfully beautiful...clear lakes and streams - cottages covered in ivy and flowers, tight knit villages and clans that stick to gether and help each other - a place where every one was equal - no matter skin color, gender, or role in the village...

but alas - I too am stuck in this life........  

X_Khanna_X

AinSia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 am
Sword of Souls
My sole fantasy land, which I have created, would be to live in a mystical world filled with monsters and magic, people of all races, and beautifull landscapes that stretch further than the eye can see. I have no wish to be a king, or to hold all the power and become a God... But to be the one I am in my head... My character that I have created and grew up with. I would have all I ever wanted by just being able to live in such a world... Alas I am stuck here... In this strange sandbox called life... What a drag...

i would like that too...but less monsters... xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 pm
I have stories that go on in my head, but not a constant place or world where i have adventures.  

penguin4free

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 am
I constantly live in my fantasy world... but with a penchant for slam poetry and a large vocabulary of swear words... it gets more interesting everyday. 3nodding  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff