Reply The Stargate Guild
Shippers Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:53 am
i did once start out reading sam/jack stuff, but i decided very quickly that sam/janet is the best pairing there is....

sam/janet forever!!!..>.<...gaaah!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:56 am
Calixto
Danrio
I have read the info on that link *smaks self in head* how could i have been so blind?!

Thanks for reading!

No thank you for posting...it proved very interesting!  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:08 am
did any of you read the summary for Moebius on the stargate wiki thing? Apparently we get some serious Sam/Jack ship biggrin I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:30 am
Any Sam/Martouf fans here?  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:57 pm
Danrio
*raises hand* Me! I know I said so in the Fanfic thread too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:46 am
Calixto
Danrio
*raises hand* Me! I know I said so in the Fanfic thread too.
JOY!!! A fellow fan!!!!!!  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Miss Minbar

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:31 pm
I like it too but it doesn't compare to the USS SamandJack.

How about some McKay/Teyla shippers? Anyone around here? Weir/Shep?

Beckett/Steve wink xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:05 pm
Bridgess
I like it too but it doesn't compare to the USS SamandJack.
WEll. i dunno about that...listening to the commentary for Divide and Conquer...it sounds like they killed Martouf...to allow the Jack/Sam idea to flourish...which makes sense...Sam was torn between the two...you could see it...they had to get rid of one...and it wasn't gonna be Jack...

This isn't to say I don't see the Sam/Jack aspect, because I do...I just enjoy Sam/Martouf a lil more...  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Miss Minbar

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:27 am
It was cute and it was interesting to see her struggling. Not knowing whether the feelings were hers or a left-overs from Jolinar. Martouf just had the most charming smile biggrin Even Lantash was a smooth talker smile

I would have liked to have Martouf around longer.

It's definitely my ship choice #2 when it comes to Sam. Narim was great too. He was also a really charming guy. Why does she ignored that kind of guy and take up with Pit? The guy is great an all but has no concept of the meaning of "classified" and goes around crashing in on a stake out. Surely as a cop he would know that's a big no-no. stressed scream stressed

Right.

I love the Daniel/Janet pairing. I remember this really cute scene in "Rite of Passage" in the corridor leading to the infirmary heart

Oh, I have to warn you, I'm known as the queen of weird pairings.

How about Hammond/Steve? Apophis/Heru'ur? Davis/Davis (aka Harriman/Chevron guy/Walter)? Siler/Chaka?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:11 am
Siler belongs to his Wrench... xd ahahahahaha xd xp  

Calixto
Crew

Miss Minbar

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:54 pm
Don't tell me you can't see how right Siler/Chaka is? I mean, come on! It's obvious!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:14 am
Bridgess
Don't tell me you can't see how right Siler/Chaka is? I mean, come on! It's obvious!
...I haven't met those characters yet...but i'll let you know wink  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

kulkulkan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:55 pm
Okay, I know I'm gonna make some people angry here, but I really don't like the whole Martouf/Sam thing. I know how many of you dislike Pete, but at least he has a sense of humor, and Sam seemed to have a lot more fun with him than she ever did with Meatloaf boy. I just watched Chimera for the first time today, and so before this i really had no idea who Pete was, but now that i do, I like him. He's a bit... dumb at times, but hey, at least he has a sense of humor AND he can dance!
Asside from the background check thing, why does no one like Pete?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:08 am
kulkulkan
Okay, I know I'm gonna make some people angry here, but I really don't like the whole Martouf/Sam thing. I know how many of you dislike Pete, but at least he has a sense of humor, and Sam seemed to have a lot more fun with him than she ever did with Meatloaf boy. I just watched Chimera for the first time today, and so before this i really had no idea who Pete was, but now that i do, I like him. He's a bit... dumb at times, but hey, at least he has a sense of humor AND he can dance!
Well, I can't say much...as i haven yet to meet Pete myself...but there just seemed to be a connection w/Martouf....  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Miss Minbar

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:39 pm
kulkulkan

It's not that we don't like Pete. Mostly. It's just that, yeah he's a great guy and funny and all it's just that he's bland by comparison to the other love interests for Sam. And the fact that he staked out her stake out. I guess TPTB thought it was romantic but it's totally OOC for a cop to do that. Not to mention following her around all day.

Pete is boring not because he doesn't have a sense of humor, he does, but because his story is so common. You have to wonder why a woman like Sam, brilliant and involved in a job that is so far out, would take up with this common cop.

I liked Chimera, I thought it was cute and fun. And that Sam deserved to have someone that would take her out to dance and make her laugh but that's it you know? Besides, it got on my nerves how he got all offended because she wouldn't tell him her job. She's in the Air Force! What was he expecting? Full clearance because he was dating her? "I'm not allowed" she said. Instead he leaves and runs a background check on her?!! stressed I thought he was horribly childish, possessive and intrusive. xp And that Sam is way to good for him when it comes to long term relationships.

And Martouf, even though we didn't see him much, was sweet, kind, very understanding (you wouldn't have seen him get all offended if she didn't tell him about her job). He was a great guy. Much better than Pete for Sam.  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff