Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Death Camps Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever made a Death Camp before?
  Yes, of course. I'm naturally evil. *smirk*
  NO! How could you do something like that?! *concerned look*
  I'm a Poll Whore! *smiles*
View Results

awsome5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:29 am
on the old sims i did it all the time  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:40 am
Please visit my deviantART!

I did the Death Camp with sims with all the default aspirations to find out which aspiration would survive longest. Turns out the family man outlived all the others. eek

Anavis

Markyeo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:49 am
LOL, I love doing it! I actually made a house on second floor (so no one could get up in the house or get out of it, but I'd use move_objects on) and then every sim that would come to visit me, i'd take him/her up and they wouldn't be able to go down. Then they sleep in my house and I serve them food and I play like it's a hotel biggrin xd
I know I'm crazy. I even made a Graveyard (with sims 2 open for business).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:58 am
dark_shadow92
I used to do that on the sims 2 and it was fun! The best is the boolProp Cheat with Spawn and Rodny's Deathcreator!!!!!!!!!! twisted

LOL true!! I love when they die of flies or when I put them on the fire. In Sims 1 I would buy a lot of these Genies (ghost from the torch) and then I would confine them and it would look awesome!  

Markyeo

Wenth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:30 pm
Thanks for the idea I'll try it. I bet the simology counts as well  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:28 pm
HITLER!  

The GDs Love Child

ShyBFly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:27 pm
I've never killed off an entire family, but I might have neglected to care for a couple of kids the way I should have. twisted Sometimes I just have my sims have kids because its one of their desires.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:52 am
My sister used to lock a bunch into a house where all they had to do was light fires and work out. Only like two of the eight were able to move, so the rest were stuck on work-out machines until they were set on fire or starved.

They fell asleep on the work out machines xD

Fried Tree

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100

tyrachiesaurusxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:33 am
i do it all the time, though i have 2 that i think are the best.
i made 10 families and put all them together on the lot with a cheat. the parents all had teens, and i locked the teens in a super nice (but small) house. then i left the parents outside with nothing but a fridge and a microwave. the parents died, but the teens lived and didn't get taken away by a social worker, cuz they r teens. so the town became "teenville" lol 4laugh
the other i just made a bunch of adults with custom content caveman outfits and left them only with a pond, a BBQ, and a couch. (this was in seasons so they could fish) only a few were able to catch fish, the rest died rite away. then a couple died of fright cuz the dead sims haunted them. 2 more got eaten by flys. then there was 3. one got crushed by a satilite. the other lit the BBQ on fire and died. the last sim got some normal clothes, a job as a CEO, and a wife as his prize. LOL rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:00 pm
once in the sims 1 i made this one family i put them all in a pool and took out the ladder and watched them die!! twisted twisted but i dont do that anymore i actually play my sims not kill them 3nodding xd  

Briana-Babie

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:40 pm
I did for a story on the sims 1.

The story was called "The Wonderstone Family".

There were 4 guys 4 girls.

Maxwell Wonderstone owned the estate and had his girlfriend Selena, her 3 collegues and his two brothers stay in the house.

The story starts out with Linda, Selena's rival getting suspicious that Selena was praticing magic to controll Maxwell, she follows her arround and runs into a silver haired sprite named Alyal(Who is, little to Linda's knowledge Selena herself) and is told to stay away from Selena.
She doesn't listen and falls into Patrick's trap. The trap was an enclosed room with a rocket.
Linda burns to death, and Pat walks off to kill Marie and John, he drowns John but fails to drown Marie.
Max and Selena are starting to get suspicious of Pat's actions.
It's later revealed that he wants Selena as his wife and that he wants the house to himself, Selena hears this and turns him into a toad in front of Maxwell.
Maxwell is shocked for a moment that his girlfriend is a practicer of Magic but accepts her for who she is.
Later, when Pat turns back to normal, he goes after Louis, and drowns him.
Sarah had seen all the murders and decided to leave as soon as possible.(In reality I caused her to have -100lifetime hate towords Selena and had them fight a couple times untill Sarah moved out.)
Marie is trapped and she starves...Max had seen all of this and calls Pat Out.
Pat sets the whole house on fire and at the end all three of the remaining survivors die.

The story went something like that...^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:07 pm
I've never done that before
but I have killed off sims
when I got really bored

World of dreams

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:43 pm
I only did that once, and I called it my, "Stressandangerfamily" I killed one off whenever I was pissed.
...Pity I have too much heart to do so.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:42 pm
The heart of reality
I only did that once, and I called it my, "Stressandangerfamily" I killed one off whenever I was pissed.

Better that you take the rage out on pixels than people, though. sweatdrop I know I like to kill lots of Sims when I'm on my period. (Sorry to those that got grossed out just now. xd )

Anavis

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:12 pm
Vivika von Mott
The heart of reality

Better that you take the rage out on pixels than people, though. sweatdrop I know I like to kill lots of Sims when I'm on my period. (Sorry to those that got grossed out just now. xd )

Bwa. I do the same thing. My brother and I enjoyed creating families just to drown them. twisted Oh, and once I created a family just for their son to marry this one girl, and when he did, I got bored with the leftover familiy and used boolprop to kill them all. Funny thing is, I kept using the cheat to get more fmaily members to kill them.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff