Submit

Mizuki vs. Akatsuki Leader
  Mizuki wins
  Leader loses
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:52 am
Purity Uchiha
DOES EVERYBODY FORGET THAT ASUMA DIED WHILE FIGHTING AKATSUKI?
Um no sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:38 am
Nope. Which is why Death by Deer was such a wtf moment.  

CrabappleRed

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:39 am
Verd: Actually, I think that after Deidra now, Kisame is the next weakest that we've seen. I think that Tobi is hiding a deep dish helping of power from the rest of them. Don't know why, I just do.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 am
String_Theory
Verd: Actually, I think that after Deidra now, Kisame is the next weakest that we've seen. I think that Tobi is hiding a deep dish helping of power from the rest of them. Don't know why, I just do.
So it goes Leader > Purple > Itachi > Zetsu > Tobi > Kisame > Deidara.

You might be right sad  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:45 pm
Captain Verd
String_Theory
So it goes Leader > Purple > Itachi > Zetsu > Tobi > Kisame > Deidara.

You might be right sad

not sure on the chick (or cross dresser) yet as we haven't seen what she/he can do, but I do believe the rest are in the order I would put them in.

I think the original pecking order (without the he/she) was:

Leader > Itachi >= Sasori >= Zetsu > Kakuzu >= Kisame >= Deidra > Hidan

the only variation I can think of without adding the he/she is switching Sasori and Zetsu. The order they are in now has a pattern to is, the groupings are all 3 people apart with exception of hidan and Kakuzu, who are only 2 apart. I think that would insure that the sempai of the group is always a certain amount more powerful then their lesser.

I think that Sasori is close to Itachi in over all power due to the way they act, they obviously hate each other, but neither shows any real fear of the other, as if they are on relatively equal footing. It was obvious in Sasori's fight that he had real power, but he was undone by a few massive disadvantages, the most outstanding that the grams knew all his tricks short of the 3rd kazekage doll.

As for the he/she member, I would definitely put him/her in the upper half of the group, being hidden until the last member that is not the leader must represent some awesome thing about him/her.

I would l have put Orochimaru as being equal to Zetsu and Sasori  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:35 pm
Very interesting view on the matter. ^^ You made lots of good points, and I think I agree with what you have to say.  

churrlo

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:21 pm
here's a pic someone drew that I think is probably pretty close to what the remaining two Akatsuki look like:

User Image

maybe if the last member is a chic and she is so bad a** she can tell a rowdy Itachi to stuff it and he sits down and takes it like a b***h all that talk about how there aren't any strong female ninjas will stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:28 pm
String Theory pretty much explained what I felt. Itachi did seem to have set the Akatsuki bar way high for anyone else to surpass it except for those who we haven't seen in action. BUT yet, we might get disappointed again by their performance. I may be stating the obvious, but I'll say it anyway: Not all the Akatsuki members are as strong as we thought. However, I am speculating on that Kishimoto might abandon the Akatsuki arc itself or end it and focus on the band of people Sasuke is collecting. Though, in the end it might be Konoha/ Sand village and Sasuke's boy band vs. Akatsuki - or in some variation including those three entities....  

Honh

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:48 pm
I think Sasuke is gathering a bunch of people that have grudges against people in the Akatsuki.

Mr. soup ninja probably has beef with Kisame taking leaving the 7 swords men and joining the Akatsuki and taking his special sword with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:51 pm
Cloud Village better be in Akatsuki somewhere or I'm buying a plane ticket to Japan killing Kishi taking his skin and making the series better, with more Cloud involvement but not so much Cloud becomes more important than Leaf.  

Samurai Senel

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:17 pm
O.o; I think Akatsuki will have to come to it's end, the plot has to move on and Sasuke is really the main focus.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:24 pm
String_Theory
I think Sasuke is gathering a bunch of people that have grudges against people in the Akatsuki.

Mr. soup ninja probably has beef with Kisame taking leaving the 7 swords men and joining the Akatsuki and taking his special sword with him.

With that being said, perhaps there would be a co-op between the groups? Though, what you say about soup ninja and Kisame may be true and that whoever they are collecting next will definitely have some beef with Akatsuki.  

Honh

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 am
Suigetsu Kisame Gai love triangle.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:30 am
A co-op between Sasuke and Akatsuki? You seem to forget that Akatsuki has Itachi... D: Or maybe I just understood wrong sweatdrop  

churrlo

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:33 am
Puma D. John
Cloud Village better be in Akatsuki somewhere or I'm buying a plane ticket to Japan killing Kishi taking his skin and making the series better, with more Cloud involvement but not so much Cloud becomes more important than Leaf.

what the hell does cloud have to do with anything? Just you preference? I don't think Kishi is going to make a random jump like that just because you would like it to happen.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff