Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource
You know you've played way too much Zelda when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this list sound like you?
  Are you kidding? I AM Link and I LIVE in Hyrule!
  What? Nobody's THAT lame, are they?
  I'm just here for the rupees...I mean gold.
View Results

SupremeMasterJ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:29 pm
You know you've been playing zelda too much when:

- Every symbol with 3 triangles making 1 larger triangle, you immediately think TRIFORCE!

- You can name every place, race, character and just about every line in Ocarina of Time (or any other Zelda game, OOT just happens to be my fav razz )

- You're always watching for a tall man from the desert to ride in on a black horse and pledge alligence to the King/Queen/President/Prime Minster/[insert leader name here]

- You shudder everytime some says either "HEY" or "LISTEN!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:26 pm
You know you've been playing too much Zelda when you start reciting the way out of the water temple in your sleep. (OOT or TP. . .Stupid revolving stairways.)  

Lil Fang

Chatty Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I The Oblivion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:33 pm
You know you've been playing zelda too much when:

-you can recognize ANY of the music if it's playing. (I did this this morning when I walked into GameStop and they were showing a TP preview.)

-you believe that all law enforcers are incompetent and it is up to you to save the world. (not true for me, but for my little bro)

-you only wear green, blue, or red shirts (the only exceptions being white and black, since Link wore them as alternate outfits in SSBM). (believe it or not, I'm actually guilty)

-you can play nearly every Zelda melody on piano, even though you have never been taught how to play. (guilty)

-you have had dreams in which you are/have helped Link. (guilty)

-you have actually been able to create the weapons from the game, right down to the exact shades of color. (guilty, but all with paper and cardboard, though)

-you can beat any of the games in one day. (my bro, not me)

-you call your little bro 'Link' and he actually responds. (true)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:50 pm
You get nervous around cuccos. Er...I mean chickens.

Farmers have chased after you with pitchforks because you grabbed them and tried to fly.

You never go outside at twilight because you're afraid you'll turn into a wolf.  

Requiem Dare

I The Oblivion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:34 am
-you do go outside at twilight in hopes of becoming a wolf.

-you have frightened away all of your neighbors by screaming in frustration every time you figure out that you have yet to turn into a wolf.

-you have petitioned your school to change it's colors to green, blue, and red.

-you have actually managed to achieve the above feat.

-you have something to add to this list!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:01 am
true 3nodding true 3nodding  

Itachi_Anigma

Linc_Sah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:55 pm
When your original inspiration for your avatar was Link. And you very nearly achieved it before your account got hacked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:11 pm
When you buy a video game just cause it features Link as one of the playable characters. (Which is why I bought Soul Calibur II but hey I like that game now so its all good.)  

Lil Fang

Chatty Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Coll Ohmsford

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:31 am
You know you play to much zelda when you can recite word for word teh legends (all of them) of Hyrule about the triforce.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:49 am
You know you play too much Zelda when you wonder why your mailman isn't running around in a tall red hat, and red short-shorts ^_^  

FinalFantasyFanAeCK

sarcasticallyfunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:00 am
You know you play too much Zelda when you kill spiders hoping for a rupee or other items  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:02 pm
OHHH GOD

I SUFFER FROM MOST OF THESE

you know you have played too much Zelda when:

you name your cat Link.

If you never wonder how Link can fit everything in his pockets

If you can tell someone how to beat the entire game of TP

If you can understand Link's grunts

If you are posting in this forum  

~AwatingDarkness~

hinaruto33

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:59 pm
you know you are addicted to the game when your mother threatens to punch you out if you buy any more zelda clothing (happened to my boyfriend)

You know you are addicted when you are willing to buy a shirt thats 3 sizes too small because link is on it (also my boyfriend)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:47 am
Are satisfied with the end of Twilight Princess, find Midna attractive and stay awake all night long because you're having sexy thoughts.

stare

Cherry Choo

kinkies

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:25 am
You know you've played too much Zelda when in the lunch line, you get your food, and then, you hold it above your head a make a twinkling 'dodododododooooooo!' noise.  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff