4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

Oavatos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:12 am
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
XD I made a renamon fursuit. i make fursuits for the hell of it. i think they're fun to run around in public in. X3

i'm also planning to make a mudkip fursuit for a-kon. n____n

ooo, may I ask how to make fursuits? I think I got down the body... but the head looks a bit sophisticated.
the body is just seperate parts, so just get your measurements and outline your torso and whatnot. n___n easy peasy.

the head, i didn't do TOO well on. i still need to add wire for the eyes, but it still turned out pretty good. but for the head, i used foam and carved it out. you first draw the head on all sides of the square. top, bottom, side, side, front, back. then after that, i glued the fur to it, sewed the sides up, and i also used ducttape to stick it to the foam, which is ghetto but it still looks professional. XDDD

after that, you cut eyeholes and whatnot, add wire, blah blah blah. then you make ears and sew them to the head. n_n

Sounds easy enough... it's sad that I am not going to be able to use these tips until I move out of the house... it's either that or I share to my parents my obsession to get my freedom.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:17 am
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
XD I made a renamon fursuit. i make fursuits for the hell of it. i think they're fun to run around in public in. X3

ooo, may I ask how to make fursuits? I think I got down the body... but the head looks a bit sophisticated.
the body is just seperate parts, so just get your measurements and outline your torso and whatnot. n___n easy peasy.

the head, i didn't do TOO well on. i still need to add wire for the eyes, but it still turned out pretty good. but for the head, i used foam and carved it out. you first draw the head on all sides of the square. top, bottom, side, side, front, back. then after that, i glued the fur to it, sewed the sides up, and i also used ducttape to stick it to the foam, which is ghetto but it still looks professional. XDDD

after that, you cut eyeholes and whatnot, add wire, blah blah blah. then you make ears and sew them to the head. n_n

Sounds easy enough... it's sad that I am not going to be able to use these tips until I move out of the house... it's either that or I share to my parents my obsession to get my freedom.
actually, my parents don't know i'm a furry. i just tell them it's a mascot costume. XDDD  

[Laser Rave]

Oavatos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:26 am
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]

actually, my parents don't know i'm a furry. i just tell them it's a mascot costume. XDDD

lol, maybe I should do that... I just have to find out what to call a furcon now... then I can go to one of those.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:31 am
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]

lol, maybe I should do that... I just have to find out what to call a furcon now... then I can go to one of those.
say it's an anime convention. i hope your parents are apethetic cause then it would work. n_n

i want to go to a furcon one day. but im in texas, all we have are anime cons xD  

[Laser Rave]

Oavatos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:07 am
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]

say it's an anime convention. i hope your parents are apethetic cause then it would work. n_n

i want to go to a furcon one day. but im in texas, all we have are anime cons xD
that would work, I already go to a lot of anime cons, so she would not get suspicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:10 am
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]
TheMessageBehindTheWall
[Laser Rave]

that would work, I already go to a lot of anime cons, so she would not get suspicious.
4laugh yay!

i'll tell my parents that when i'm old enough to fly out to a furcon. they seem fun XD  

[Laser Rave]

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:14 am
I haven't worn any but I know I definitely want to mug one of the cats cast for there’s. twisted

Or I could just nicely ask him how I can get one the same but what’s the fun in that. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:11 pm
I plan on making a fursuit, but I've always had problems with the bulky ones as well. They look so... uncomfortable. And usually not as pretty as (I think) a more fitted one would look. So I plan on making a fitted fursuit for myself at some point. I even know how I'm going to do it. Now all I need is the time and money. : P  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

KitsuneKit17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:54 am
I had to wear a Clifford the Big Red Dog costume for a book fair at my brother's school one time. My god, those things are awful. It was like 150 degrees in that thing and there was very little air.

Then I went out in costume for a Kindergarden class, they swarmed and jumped me, taking me down with two bookshelves. It was scary, just wave after wave of children attacking me.

I'm never wearing one of those things again.

But I am still for bizzare genetic experiments to turn me furry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:52 am
Lawl @ KitsuneKit17. Sorry for your experience, children are like that more often than not. (I should know, I take care of the little bastards for a living!) x.@;

McKaela Kiama

KitsuneKit17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:38 am
McKaela Kaiyou
Lawl @ KitsuneKit17. Sorry for your experience, children are like that more often than not. (I should know, I take care of the little bastards for a living!) x.@;
Tell me about it. Those little monsters are always running all over the place where I work... in retrospect it probably wasn't a good idea to get a job at Toys 'R' Us if I hate children.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:32 pm
ZOMG. You work at Toys R' Us?! I'm jealous. T-T I actually have to babysit them, I'm the daycare lady at a gym. >.<; I'd rather have them running around without me having to control them for a living. But I HAVE to play with them. And take care of them. At least I don't have to change diapers, but I do have to go talk on a microphone when they soil themselves to call their parents, and if their parents teach a class, I have to sit around and endure the smell until the class is over! T-T

McKaela Kiama

CaprinaePsi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:59 am
I've never worn one, but I would love to one day. If I do wear one, I want to make it you know, not bulky. The huge ones with cartoony heads are kind of creepy... plus, I sweat a lot. So wearing a huge fursuit wouldn't be in my best self-interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:41 pm
Well with the help of my mom i now have a fursuit and plan on wearing it on Halloween this year and every year.  

Yuki Sinjo

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fennec Dreamer

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 pm
I doubt I'd ever wear one. I mean it's cool when other people are because it's just like a huge teddy bear that can hug back. I just don't have any interest in them.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff