Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Reading or Watching Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would u rather watch sailor moon or read it
  watch
  read
View Results

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:25 pm
if i had to watch it it would have to be the japanese version, the english version is horrible... I do have a copy of the full manga, and it's a lot different in some respects than the anime. I haven't finished reading it... so I guess my choice in the matter is both.... I'm a huge sailor mars fan so uh... maybe in some ways more reading because, there is a small comic about her in the 11th sailor moon manga called casablanca something i can't remember the second word >.< I haven't looked at the manga in a few months.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 am
i wood liek to watch it^_^  

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EternalSailorLynx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:45 pm
I would have to say read because the entire series isn't available on DVD. Sure I have OLD subs but still I like the manga version of the end SO much better. Besides the manga is a condensed more to the point version.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:37 pm
watch  

Ayashita

Kaedehime2201

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:23 pm
I would rather read than watch, but I can't find the manga so I watch. Does anyone know where I can read Sailor Moon manga online, but without downloading? Plz? I can't find it... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:58 pm
I've never read it before but I love the show biggrin  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:06 pm
I think I like reading better ,since it doesn't have the repetition to it. I'm not a huge fan of the Japanese voices in sailor moon (although that's probably do to me usually listening to it in English) but I do like to watch the anime as well, I just haven't done it in a while ^_^;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:29 pm
I would rather read. For some reason, I don't feel that I can get out of the anime what Nako is trying to convey in the manga. There are so many differences, and most of that characters are different when it comes to either of them. The art work is beautiful, the story behind it, and there are more to the characters than being dimwitted high schoolers that just want to goof off. They are growing, and learning more about the world especially through their powers.  

AquaTonic

4,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kagsthemiko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:24 pm
i would like to watch sailor moon  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:15 pm
reading - it is 10X better than the anime ever could be, maybe with the exception of the Stars season  

Jade Isadora

2,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eli 16

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:44 pm
i would like to watch better confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:24 pm

I have all three Sailor StarS manga and while they are absolutely wonderful, they were very confusing to read the first few times because they are set in Usagi's point of view, which is something that I did not realize at first.

I'm fine with reading/watching either/or first or last. Preferably, I'd like to do both, haha.

The manga is absolutely gorgeous though!

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

-bluejay-2122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:46 pm
Watching is way better than reading  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:42 pm
Well, I've actually done both hehe. I liked the anime a lot (especially in Japanese), but I like the manga as well! The manga and anime have a somewhat similar storyline, but is still very very DIFFERENT!! They both have their own unique differences :]  

CherryBlossom112

short_blue_books

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:15 pm
id watch  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items