Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
"DA ONE WORD FO U" ...Or more, I guess. ANTI-SENTENCES! >D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

'r u bored?'
  YEAH LYK OMG IM BORED WAT @B0UT U?!!!!1!!1 (You know, I've never actually found anyone who talked like that so far. xD Just people close to talking like that. xP)
View Results

Honh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:57 am
nintendonerd
Honh
Which is kinda sad....we also saw a bit more character development in the fillers, but that was it...hahahahah..

@Nintendonerd and Renny: Oh....hahaha....but wouldn't you consider Kabuto to be Orochimaru's second man? I understand Kurenai and Hinata, but yeah....(didn't know what a parka was... eek )

Hahaha...."Crying sunset hugs..." rofl
If you hadn't noticed I was going by each three man team. Kabuto isn't in that cell, or any.

Well yeah I noticed you went through three men teams, but if you were to group up Jiraya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru; shouldn't it be "Number 3" instead of "Number Two"? Cause the third taught them, not the second.....

Anyway, we're getting off topic....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:02 pm
LOL @ Tenten reference xd  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:33 pm
I don't get the Tenten reference. o____o -Is ashamed because is a rabid Tenten fan-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 pm
Tenten barely appears blaugh And something with the manga... sure.  

churrlo

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:32 pm
Honh
nintendonerd
Honh
Which is kinda sad....we also saw a bit more character development in the fillers, but that was it...hahahahah..

@Nintendonerd and Renny: Oh....hahaha....but wouldn't you consider Kabuto to be Orochimaru's second man? I understand Kurenai and Hinata, but yeah....(didn't know what a parka was... eek )

Hahaha...."Crying sunset hugs..." rofl
If you hadn't noticed I was going by each three man team. Kabuto isn't in that cell, or any.

Well yeah I noticed you went through three men teams, but if you were to group up Jiraya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru; shouldn't it be "Number 3" instead of "Number Two"? Cause the third taught them, not the second.....

Anyway, we're getting off topic....

Yeah, that would make sense. The Third Hokage taught the Three Legendary Sennin, not Nidaime.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff