Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Yuki and her many faces! (and positions) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perromaldita00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:44 pm
*sigh* i hate reality where guys as hot as zero don't exsist sad but hes still hot <333333333  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:00 pm
hmmm, i wonder if hot guys in anime/manga would still look hot in reality or would they just look weird. silver hair? long hair? hmmmmm. a thought to ponder. ninja ^^  

DattebayouKitsune!

Princess Iori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:12 pm
Serenity Lovestone
I know shes so lucky she just doesn't know it yet x]

Same with me, I wish we were all like her, i would LOVE to be with zero, he is just sooo hot, and soo caring and so many other things! :3 But i like the part when he sucks her blood in the bathroom(when he holds up her chin, nad opens his mouth...AGH! @.@; it drives me crazy...)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:14 pm
DattebayouKitsune!
hmmm, i wonder if hot guys in anime/manga would still look hot in reality or would they just look weird. silver hair? long hair? hmmmmm. a thought to ponder. ninja ^^

Welll some long haired guys are hot. lol

Princess Iori

DattebayouKitsune!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:56 am
ooooh, wouldn't i like to see. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:58 pm
im always jealous...i wish i could be around hotties.... 4laugh  

schoolgirl108

nuGen Staff Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miyako Daiki

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:46 pm
DattebayouKitsune!
Through out the manga haven't you ever been jealous of yuki and how she magically ends up veeery close to hotties? well, post what poistion you like/think is cute/jealous of/etc.!

i like it when zero was about to suck her blood and he's holding her chin and hand....... ^^'

she is one lucky gal..... xd

i wish i was her...hehehe...she has all those hot guys!!! just thinking about it is making me drown in the sea of hotness for them!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:36 am
hehe yeah...:sighs dreamily: zero.....kaname......aido....ichijo...shiki....kain....wheeeeeee. xd  

DattebayouKitsune!

Jill2282

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:18 pm
Tehn I must be lucky too, because I know a lot of hotties! And a lot of them look like Zero AND Kaname!

Ah, she's sooo lucky to know sooo many hotties!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:56 pm
well, i know hot guys but they look nothig like zero or kaname. But their still cute and their hair look more like aido's....yay. ^^  

DattebayouKitsune!

hikarisora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:39 pm
User Imagei'm jealous because she gets to be around Kaname...
stressed Kaname is so freakin hot! whee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:09 pm
OMG! i wish guys in my school can be more like Zero! HE'S FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart xd  

AznxAngelxRuineux

NoHopeForTheVillage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:40 pm
I can't decide between Kaname or Zero. >.<

But one position that Yuki was in that I read that was ADORABLE was when she was young and touched Kaname's fang though she was frightened in the end. It was still cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:49 pm
agh! i only read the volumes becuase i don't subscribe to shojo beat and i can't read japanese.... crying  

DattebayouKitsune!

Devious Cor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:10 pm
I love when Kaname asks her to sit by him and she's all no, then he says her name and she sits next to him and he puts his arm around her! heart  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff