Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Sailor Animamates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Animamate is your favourite?
  Iron Mouse
  Aluminium Siren
  Lead Crow
  Tin Nyanko
  Other (those found in Manga and/or musicals)
View Results

MiyukoKDU

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:53 am
Maybe they just wanted to mix up metals with animals. In the manga, there also appears Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon.. what a weird name Oo.

Well, my favorites are Sailor Aluminium Siren and Sailor Lead Crow. Not only because they are their own opposites, but because they are so funny together.. not to mention the relationship between them, Sailor Lead Crow was totally sad when Sailor Aluminium Siren died -.-.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:59 am
Papillon is French for "Butterfly"... She comes from a planet called Coccon and resebles a cross between a Human and a butterfly... Clearly an insectiod being. Not much of her character is reveiled.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SailorCallie

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:41 pm
Favorite Sailor Animate(sp): Sailor Tin Nyanko  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:52 pm
My fav is Siren. I think that they were sailor soliders but for there own planets in there solar system. Galaxia took there star seeds so that they had to work for her or die.  

misty-da-monster

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:29 pm
D: Actually no. In the manga they were -not- Sailor Senshi at all. At least not, Siren, Nyanko, Crow, and Mouse and most likely not Papillion.

They were just people given powers that are equal -to- senshi. This is supported by Lead/Red Crow and Tin Nyanko say when they confront the guardains of Moon and Sailor Mars.

Phobos and Demios and Lead Crow know each other and there is a scene where Crow tells them that -she- was the new Senshi for their planet. However, the twins (Phobos and Demios) pretty say that she is lying because they know that the true senshi of that planet is Sailor Cronis(Cronus).

Tin Nyanko accuses Artemis and Luna (when they were all in human form) of being traitors and Luna (or Artemis) questions her about the senshi of Mau-who's dead. And Tin goes on about how Galaxia had promised her (and apparently the other Animates) that if they do this, she'll make them into real Sailor senshi.

Now the only ones that I think that are -actual- senshi within Galaxia's ranks are the Sol senshi (Mars, Venus ect. When their Starseeds were stolen they all were reborn under Galaxia's power- more influnced then some of the other soldiers.) Sailor Phi and Chi (One of them kills Kakyuu. and the other I believe kills The Starlights and Lethe and Mnemonsye(sp) ).
And the other real senshi are Lethe And Mnemonsnye. And of course, Galaxia herself.

If you noticed how all the villians are named *after* minerals and metals you can see the pattern forming. Also, you would note that within the Sol System that Mamoru and co. live that the evil that comes from a place *the Sun and Nemisis* Do not have Guardians at all. There's no reason known for this.

For Heavy Metal Papillion it was mentioned somewhere that she probably has a child *Has yet to find the source of this.* But she, like the other animates- are not *real* senshi. They're Pseudos. Their starseeds haven't gained enough power to become special starseeds. *appearently within the manga they don't say Sailor Crystals, or Sailor Starseeds, they just say, special starseeds...at least in the original from what I understand.

D: But in the Anime where they switch -everything- around and pretty much screwed with stuff...

It can be assumed that the Animates are the previous senshi of those destoryed planets *still don't get why they didn't have Artemis and Luna recoginize Tin...it's really obvious...*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:47 am
I love Heavy Metal Papillion. such little is known about her in general, and her design is so goregous. heart

i'm glad they didn't put her in the anime though. i'm pretty sure that would of ruined it for me.  

heavymetalpapillion

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:51 am
Luamervara
D: Actually no. In the manga they were -not- Sailor Senshi at all. At least not, Siren, Nyanko, Crow, and Mouse and most likely not Papillion.

They were just people given powers that are equal -to- senshi. This is supported by Lead/Red Crow and Tin Nyanko say when they confront the guardains of Moon and Sailor Mars.

Phobos and Demios and Lead Crow know each other and there is a scene where Crow tells them that -she- was the new Senshi for their planet. However, the twins (Phobos and Demios) pretty say that she is lying because they know that the true senshi of that planet is Sailor Cronis(Cronus).

Tin Nyanko accuses Artemis and Luna (when they were all in human form) of being traitors and Luna (or Artemis) questions her about the senshi of Mau-who's dead. And Tin goes on about how Galaxia had promised her (and apparently the other Animates) that if they do this, she'll make them into real Sailor senshi.

Now the only ones that I think that are -actual- senshi within Galaxia's ranks are the Sol senshi (Mars, Venus ect. When their Starseeds were stolen they all were reborn under Galaxia's power- more influnced then some of the other soldiers.) Sailor Phi and Chi (One of them kills Kakyuu. and the other I believe kills The Starlights and Lethe and Mnemonsye(sp) ).
And the other real senshi are Lethe And Mnemonsnye. And of course, Galaxia herself.

If you noticed how all the villians are named *after* minerals and metals you can see the pattern forming. Also, you would note that within the Sol System that Mamoru and co. live that the evil that comes from a place *the Sun and Nemisis* Do not have Guardians at all. There's no reason known for this.

For Heavy Metal Papillion it was mentioned somewhere that she probably has a child *Has yet to find the source of this.* But she, like the other animates- are not *real* senshi. They're Pseudos. Their starseeds haven't gained enough power to become special starseeds. *appearently within the manga they don't say Sailor Crystals, or Sailor Starseeds, they just say, special starseeds...at least in the original from what I understand.

D: But in the Anime where they switch -everything- around and pretty much screwed with stuff...

It can be assumed that the Animates are the previous senshi of those destoryed planets *still don't get why they didn't have Artemis and Luna recoginize Tin...it's really obvious...*

I don't know. Why don't reoccuring people who have seen Sailor Moon and Usagi both don't recognise her as one and the same? You could easily have played off of the Senshi being regonised by everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:05 pm
Several theories explain this Anime wise. (and PGSM has a -great- reason as to why that is.)

Most simply it's because of Magic. Yep that's right, Magic. The way as to why everyone who's seen them transform knows who they are when they see them later on.

That and in the Manga, Usagi and Venus and Tuxe all wore -masks- at one point. However the girls began to get rid of them.

Anyway, Later on it wasn't so much as recoginizing them, just defeating them. To me it seems that from Super and onward the enemy -knew- who they were *well some of them.* and there's no real pretense about it. All I say is read the comic.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:48 am
Luamervara

Well, a star is impossible to live on... unless its the starseed that is generating something anomalous. As for Nemesis, its a penal conoly for exiles who didn't accept Neo-Queen Serenity's government. Theis made clear in both the Anime and Manga.

Someone probably managed to get their hands on a resource book. That's how we know where Heavy Metal Papillon is from in the first place: planet Cocoon. I want resource books! I could really use them.

Magic makes sense where logic doesn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:42 am
Led Crow has always been my favorite. She's just so...bitchy. whee My love for her started when I played her in an RPG ages ago. I had a plan to write a story about the animamates before Galaxia got to them (because, I like that storyline better than the idea that the original senshi were all dead stressed ), but sadly I never finished it.

As for why there's a number of identity discrepancies for these characters, I suppose it doesn't really need to make sense. There are a lot of differences between the Stars story in the anime and the manga. Maybe we should catalog them in a Venn diagram xd  

MaddLlama

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:36 am
You're welcome to try it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:12 am
My favoritie Sailor Anime has to be Lead Crow.  

Shikamarugirl2

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 am
Yay for resource books!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:02 pm
It's funny how Iron Mouse is so tiny... at least a foot shorter than most of her victems... Can we assume all of her kind are this small? It stands to reason that they appear to be a cross between mice and Humans...  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shoujo_Tohru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:27 am
Me and my frined mintycho both love Sailor Iron Mouse. >< Long live Nezu Chuuko!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff