Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irrasistable blood?
  yuki has some thing in the blood
  its jinetics
  nothing her blood is just good
  cookies and candy is on the short bus(SPED)
View Results

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:34 am
ahh super spoiler i <3 it!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:28 pm
i think the fact that yuki's blood is irresistible might have something to do with her past (which she forgot)...and why Kaname wants yuki so much mrgreen  

JaneJCS

Death Lust Decay

1,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:44 pm
Lovelychristina
xxrokixx
wait are you asking why she didn't turn into a vampire when Zero bit her? well i read the manga in Shojo Beat so i'm ahead of the people who read it as it comes out but it says that you will only turn into a vampire if a Pureblood vampire bites you.....i'm 90% sure that i read somewhere that kaname is the only pureblood vampire left

or if you do read the Shojo beat then in the May edition (i also subscribe so i get them a month in advance it is awesome) there is a memory of when Yuki first met Kaname and when she was very little kaname's fang poked her finger and make her bleed, but i don't think that that counted as being 'bitten'
Okay He didn't poke her figure he let her touch then because she was curious
Not so much as a spoilier
Touching the fangs

Though he did try to bite her a total of three *All within Books 1-5)
Sexy try number one ~Book one~
*these are spoiliers*
Sexy try number two ~Book 5~
And the Final Sexy try Number three ~ Book five again~
And there is something bout those fangs I Love blaugh

I love the second one, from volume 5. That's my favorite so far. s.o.h.o.t.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:24 pm
Kaiko Kiss
Lovelychristina
xxrokixx
wait are you asking why she didn't turn into a vampire when Zero bit her? well i read the manga in Shojo Beat so i'm ahead of the people who read it as it comes out but it says that you will only turn into a vampire if a Pureblood vampire bites you.....i'm 90% sure that i read somewhere that kaname is the only pureblood vampire left

or if you do read the Shojo beat then in the May edition (i also subscribe so i get them a month in advance it is awesome) there is a memory of when Yuki first met Kaname and when she was very little kaname's fang poked her finger and make her bleed, but i don't think that that counted as being 'bitten'
Touching the fangs

*these are spoiliers*

Yeppers ^^  

Lord of the waffles
Crew

Mizuko Aquarian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:38 am
Lord of the waffles
Kaiko Kiss
Lovelychristina
xxrokixx

Touching the fangs

*these are spoiliers*

Yeppers ^^

Major love to all of the images.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:04 pm
Your correct roki. Someone can only be turned by a pureblood vampire and Kaname is the last pureblood vampire left. My opinion of Yuki's blood being irresistible is because Kaname saved Yuki and therefore claimed her as his own. When Zero bit Yuki Kaname was angry because Yuki was his and then she went and let Zero bite her again.

That's my view on the subject.  

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

cynzya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:42 pm
JaneJCS
i think the fact that yuki's blood is irresistible might have something to do with her past (which she forgot)...and why Kaname wants yuki so much mrgreen

I agree with you i think it might be that too but i still think Kaname wants her because he likes her for her too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 am
Her blood is special and I think it's something with her past.  

Marusera

Mizuko Aquarian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:32 am
Snows_Silence
Your correct roki. Someone can only be turned by a pureblood vampire and Kaname is the last pureblood vampire left. My opinion of Yuki's blood being irresistible is because Kaname saved Yuki and therefore claimed her as his own. When Zero bit Yuki Kaname was angry because Yuki was his and then she went and let Zero bite her again.

I completely agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:57 pm
Snows_Silence

Whoa, whoa. Kaname's not the LAST pureblood vampire out there. I know there's only a FEW of them left, but he's definitely not the last one.

Anyhow, I agree with Marusera. The scene with the book was hint by Matsuri Hino. [not gonna say anything else]

`h o s h i i

LadyShizuka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:39 pm
Ladii_Candi
I just read Chapter 27 and what i conclude, i believe she's special somehow.
Perhaps, shes half human/vampire or maybe she's a decendent of a famous Vampire Hunter........
A lot of things that need to be answer but for the past couple of chapter, its somewhat revolves around Yuuki's past or it questions it at least

You and I have the same thoughts but I think it could be something else. She has something in her blood that does that to them, or a descendant of someone....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:23 pm
personaly with my imagination i think shes was a vampire...thats why they like her blood. i think the why kaname-sama earsed in her memories so shes not a vampire i think thats why she started seeing illusions of blood...but then again thats my imagination though but then again if she was one how would she get attacked by 1? makes you think personally....because in one picture matsuri-sensei drew her in a night class uniform....hmmm it all depends.....also think like i think it has something to do with her forgotten past.....  

Hinari-Chan-Moon

[X~Housaku~X]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm
I've wondered why it is that they like her blood so much. Maybe it is that she's part vampire? I can't wait for it to be revealed in the manga! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:47 pm
Lord of the waffles
xxrokixx

Touching the fangs

*these are spoiliers*

I'm on the exact page of Sexy Try Number Two. =P  

KumikoxChan

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:10 pm
eek She must be an angel or something....  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff