Submit

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Nah. I do have creepy-a** dreams though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:38 pm
every now and again i get theses feeling like something bad is going to happen. and some times it does. like one time i was helping my mom and she asked me to drive this 4 wheeler (it wasnt a 4 wheeler but its something like it) over to this place and before i felt like something bad was going to happen but i shrugged it off and then i ended up running my foot over with it. it hurt like hell and it is a true story  

arya241

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:54 pm
I hate the feeling of dying in a dream. It's like an uncomfortable numbness, and I seriously hope it isn't like that in real life. erm... real death.

And yeah, I'm always dreaming or imagining things like that.

Usually it's things more like poking my eyes out, or splitting my nails in a pile of pebbles, or cutting off all my limbs or something. Lots of times, I get the urge to rip off my nails and out my teeth afterwards, and stab them into the places where they once were.

Ughhh

Certain sounds and visions lead me to certain disturbing thoughts. I've also thought things that have later come true.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:11 pm
Nothing I'm gonna brag about... seeing crap like that sucks.  

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25

Elochai Sammael

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:52 pm
Only time I ever have weird or creepy visions is when I take some 'shrooms. Then I see really weird s**t
Anyway, I do sometimes, usually about my sister's family.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:01 pm

I always have strange dreams of people I'm close to getting possesed. And then I see them the next day or whatever.. and I'm kind of like...
    >_____________________>;;

chulr

Friendly Nerd

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:00 pm
I have.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:06 pm
I have this reoccuring image of me, covered in blood, looking towards a light crying. Sometimes I have ripped out angel wings.  

Laharl Part Deux

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:17 pm
Yup. I have a dream that I killed my boyfriend with a large blade...and it was brutal. Horrible...simply horrible. I always awake from that nightmare in tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:02 pm
I kept on having these dreams of this 19 year old, he would always have killed someone whom I knew while I was watching helpless from the sidelines. He would then smile and laugh and act like everything was okay but there would always be so many bodies around him....all the time....He had the sweetest face, curly brown hair and soft brown eyes. He was tall and looked like this sort of angel.

The last time I had the dreams a young man in a black coat came to take me away from the 19 year old through this long hallway. He left me there, and I somehow ended up in this dark alley and the young man's corpse was there, and the 19 year old's blood was all dripping down his arm and into a pool of water. Then I got this choice on whom to go with once he died, the young man or the 19 year old. They were both trying to get me to go with them (even though they were dead) and eventually the 19 year old killed himself in a way to terrible to describe and the young man just left down the alley. And I woke up, suffocating.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Elyas Nyadd

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:25 pm
I haven't really dreamed the deaths of any of my friends, co-workers, family or acquaintances. Just my own. Like being impaled and still living, falling into a pool and being hit by lightning and found half alive floating there and dying in an ambulance when they cut me open to get the pole/rod thing out. That or dropping out of a window high up and getting hit by a semi and run over by 12 other cars before dying. xD I never actually dream any of this. I just imagine it when I least expect it. All my dreams are of me flying. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:48 pm
Well one of my close friends is thinking of joining the military, and i made him promise that he'd come back and that he would be alright..well i had a dream once my brother died, then we appeared at my old baby sitters house ( years ago dunno why she's in here ) we appeared there, and my friend was on the floor in a pool of his own blood. And in my dream i knelt down and started beating his chest and started screaming "Wake up! WAke up you promised me you'd be okay!! you promised you'd come back!!" i said alot more, but i hate saying it all, i hated it..it was the weirdest dream, fealt so real.  

destinygirl_8

KaosAvatar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:25 pm
DarkPhsycotic
when I was young I saw a dog get rub over by a cement truck.

Oh confused Grosse *pukes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:05 am
I see people die in my dreams...  

Hells Angel

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items