Who do you like more?
  Bowser?
  Donky kong?
View Results

porkeater123

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:13 am
SilentBlackTiger
tempist_NHS
Donkykong has brute strenght but not so great agility yet the power to throw people off the screen is awsom.

It's actually very, VERY close, but I believe the top three in strength are...

1) Bowser
2) Ganondorf
3) DK

It's debatable(?) as towards who is stronger, but DK has the speed, and the ability to pick people up.

i was always under the imression that ganondorf was the strongest player in the game, but i do know that he is the slowest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:47 pm
ArcVyse
I have more fun with Bowser's mindgames (Short hop -> Across B), but DK is much faster than people think he is, provided that you know how to L-cancel. DK has some very unique combo's that people really don't know how to escape from.

Captain Jack, anyone?  

Sio

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:25 am
^ srsly  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:08 am
Capt. Jack is too good. Him and Isai are so close in skill, I have a Sheik ditto between them, it was equal to the end.

Bombsoldier > Captain Jack lolol.  

ArcVyse

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:07 am
Captain Jack is so ******** skinny rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:56 pm
Donkey Kong  

Boogoohead_teh_fire_yoshi

last angel served

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:28 pm
Hm... my forum sseems to be a sucess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:40 pm
Melomaniacal
Ronin_686
xXDrummingBeastXx
Ronin_686
xXDrummingBeastXx
SilentBlackTiger

I prefer the powerhouse characters, and after you've seen Gimpyfish play Bowser, why settle for anything else??

I don't get everyones fascination with Gimpyfish. I've watched his videos and honestly... I'm not that impressed. He's a great player, don't get me wrong, but I've seen much better. Hell, I feel like I have played much better.
I feel as though if he picked up a different character, he'd be FAR better. Bowser's slowness is weighing his potential down.

But that's my opinion confused

Videos really do not do people's skill justice. I've learned this from experience. I think it's safe to say that Gimpy would beat you. Although, I do not know your skill level, so I cannot accurately predict the outcome.

They do to an extent.
But if I were to play him, not to brag, but I'd be pretty confident.

Videos can give you a pretty fair judgement of the person's technical skill, but there are a lot of mindgames that observers are not able to pick up.

I handle mindgames fairly well.

I hate the minni games.  

last angel served

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:28 pm
archangel3102
Melomaniacal
Ronin_686
xXDrummingBeastXx
Ronin_686

Videos really do not do people's skill justice. I've learned this from experience. I think it's safe to say that Gimpy would beat you. Although, I do not know your skill level, so I cannot accurately predict the outcome.

They do to an extent.

Videos can give you a pretty fair judgement of the person's technical skill, but there are a lot of mindgames that observers are not able to pick up.

I hate the minni games.

Um... what?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:52 pm
archangel3102
Donkykong has brute strenght but not so great agility yet the power to throw people off the screen is awsom.
Bowser is like the second slowest charactor.
DK all the way. =3  

Professor Darkness

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:36 am
I'd have to say bowser. But I'm not sure, because Donkey Kong is one of those characters I don't play as a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:06 pm
dk is faster i like faster so you get more hits  

ninjamonkey5

last angel served

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:43 am
Melomaniacal
archangel3102
Melomaniacal
Ronin_686
xXDrummingBeastXx
Ronin_686

They do to an extent.

I hate the minni games.

Um... what?

on smash bros the minny games I hate um the rest is great.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:45 am
me i have no preference between the two i like them equally but i prefer charcters with a sword mainly marth due to his speed and when equipped with bunny hood its like he's superhuman when he swings the sword.
and about gannondorf in my opinion he's not the slowest just one of the least mobile but he does a lot of damage but the move set needs to be changed its just a clone of captain falcon just stronger i still like him though but after playing twilight princess i think his move set is likely to change but if it doesn't ill still use him  

crusnik 09

last angel served

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:21 pm
All good points keep posting please  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items