Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Word Games
Born of Boredom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:58 pm
Poop:

Breaking news, people have claimed to have been hit by poop falling from the sky. Airplanes have crashed because of windshields being blocked by poop. One of the pilots said this. "I remember right before the poop fell on the windshield, a big cloud came over the airplane. I think it was brown, but I didn't have that well of a view." More information on this after commercial break.

Wow....that was kinda...gross...^_^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 am
Pillows

BREAKING NEWS: This just in! One of our field reporters, Jack Greene, has stumbled across an amazing discovery! While at home, he says he found an item on his bed that wasn't there previously. After pressing his fingers on it, he says he laid down on it, claiming it might help him sleep. Jack should be waking up soon. We'll give you more updates. We apologize for the interruption. And now, back to regularly scheduled programming.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:37 am
Spongebob Convicted

BREAKING NEWS!: Kid TV star Spongebob Squarepants has been convicted for the current owning of 1 lb. of marijuana. Squarepants claimed "I-I-I didn't d-do it! I-I-I mean...I was depressed s-so my d-d-doctor subscri-scri-scribed it!" He is being brought to court tomorrow. Now back to your scheduled recording.

Yes, in some states in the U.S., you can be subscribed to have marijuana for depression or very bad nausia. (I'm actually not so sure about nausia, but I know you can for depression.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Bouncing Pigtails
Spongebob Convicted

BREAKING NEWS!: Kid TV star Spongebob Squarepants has been convicted for the current owning of 1 lb. of marijuana. Squarepants claimed "I-I-I didn't d-do it! I-I-I mean...I was depressed s-so my d-d-doctor subscri-scri-scribed it!" He is being brought to court tomorrow. Now back to your scheduled recording.

Yes, in some states in the U.S., you can be subscribed to have marijuana for depression or very bad nausia. (I'm actually not so sure about nausia, but I know you can for depression.)

I think you mean prescribed. Not subscribed. wink  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:31 pm
Kunoichi21
Bouncing Pigtails
Spongebob Convicted

I think you mean prescribed. Not subscribed. wink
I did that purposely. Remember? He was convicted for marijuana use.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:29 am
This seems fun~

Kittens

BREAKING NEWS!
We have just recieved notice of a mass amount of stray kittens left outside of people's doorsteps.
They are very cute, and cuddly, and you will want to hold them as soon as you see them!
Many people have been suffering from "cuteness fits," described as shaking, jumping up and down, and cooing.
Please, call your local police department if you see one of these kittens!
They are very cuddly, and that is not good!
So, if you happen to open your door and notice kittens, close the door and contact local authorities.
We will bring you more updates as this story progresses.

That was kinda long, lol~
I have four kittens, so I know these cuteness fits very well.
xD

Demented_Duck

omiyashi0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm
Pen

Recent scientific studies show that pens, yes pens - the object we use everyday, are linked to cancer.
"The fumes that the ink from the pens give off are insignificant in their own. But when you use them every single day, you're adding more and more of those fumes into your system. Thus, over time, you accumulate close to several pounds of ink fumes in your lungs and cells. This accumulation is what's linked to giving you cancer." - Josephine Wright, M.D.

Here at CBS 14, we are concerned for your well being, and emplore you to stop using pens! Use the tried and true #2 pencils!  
Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff