Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Edward and Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think edward should let bella decide whether or not she wants to be a vamp. or not?
  yes!! indefinite
  no...
View Results

lost_smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:18 am
Truthfully, yeah seeing Bella become a vampire would be awsome, but you have to think would she later regret it after say Renee or Charlie dies? Or when she realized that she couldn't see Jacob anymore, I know she already kind of knows that and shes already made her choice but she is human and eventually she would want to see him. After all he is her best friend.
And from Edwards point of veiw- does anyone remember in Twilight when they were talking I think in the clearing and Edward said that he could now control himself better because to think about the fact that she would be cold and that never seeing her blush again would make him sad. Well making her a vampire would ultimately do that exact thing to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:36 am
I think it would be cool to see what Bella would be like as a vampire. However, Edward has had almost a century of experience being a vampire and has had lots of time to think about it, so he probably understands more about what being a vampire involves then Bella does. It's true that Bella probably wouldn't be able to live happily knowing that someday she would have to die and be without Edward, but how is Edward supposed to face the rest of eternity believing that he took away her soul? So yeah, I don't know. Bella has the right to choose, I guess...  

Glitterbean

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:50 pm
I think she should turn into a vampire, but not b/c she will get old and die , but mort like to protect her from other vampire like James probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:31 pm
Punker_Chica
i think edward should let bella turn into a vampire,it is her choice anyways. then they can truly be together forever, at first when i read the part when he didn't want her to turn into a vampire i thought he didn't love her anymore.

of course he still loves her! too much  

HappyTimeMedicine

Lilac Tears

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:20 am
She has to end up a vampire or she's dead meat...no pun intended. I mean the Volturi are after her and Edward. Plus she'll eventually fall down and kill herself cuz she's a klutz. Also does Bella really want to end up a wrinkly cradle robber? (even if Edward is really way older than her lol)....Could you imagine then walking down the street together her old and Edward so perfect?...eww. Not Going There...Either Bella ends up a vampire or her and Edward can't be together because their differences will eventually drive them apart. And the latter makes me SAD!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:29 pm
EDWARD SHOULD NEVER HAVE GIVEN HER THE CHOICE!!!HE SHOULDA BIT HER AT PROM THEN THIS STUPID ARGUMENT THEYRE HAVING WOULD BE OVER AND WE COULD ALL GET ON W/OUR IMMORTAL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Cactus Attack!

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:43 pm
Cactus Attack!
EDWARD SHOULD NEVER HAVE GIVEN HER THE CHOICE!!!HE SHOULDA BIT HER AT PROM THEN THIS STUPID ARGUMENT THEYRE HAVING WOULD BE OVER AND WE COULD ALL GET ON W/OUR IMMORTAL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Bella's not the one refusing. It's Edward. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:27 pm
yes, but edward shouldnt be such a hard a**.
he shouldnt have given her a choice as in
'your mine for eternity because we both want this'.
sorry for freaking out earlier but i have gotten tired of this debate.
he will either change bella or get killed by werewolves.
he shouldnt think he knows whats best for her because that makes him an
ignorant a**!

Cactus Attack!

Chihiro-chan7

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:07 pm
kiyamasho
i kinda like the fact that Edward is resisting. it makes the story more interesting^^

I think it rly shows he loves her and wants her to have what he didn't ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:55 am
after reading the first chapter in new moon my mind was made up. he has to bite her! if he doesn't i'll probably like go into depression when she dies cuz i know with her clumsiness she won't make it to twenty.

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PurplGoddess565

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:48 pm
Yes, and I think that Bella's being stupid right now. She'll turn into a vampire for him, but she won't marry him. VERY hypocritical if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:42 pm
complex_ity_
Cactus Attack!

But Bella's not the one refusing. It's Edward. confused

exactly. if edward would stop sayig no then it would be over. but this whoela rgument thig is getting the book more and more intresting. if edward jussaid yes and been a pushover about it what would you think would happennext? edward regretting doing it and waited. the only reason he wanted to wat or not do it at all is that he doesn't want her to die ad young ae like 17 i thinkit is.  

Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

Scandalous bb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:25 pm
PurplGoddess565
Yes, and I think that Bella's being stupid right now. She'll turn into a vampire for him, but she won't marry him. VERY hypocritical if you ask me.

User Image
I agree. But I think he should bite her first before they get married.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:40 pm
I think he should because as time goes by Bella is just going to get older and older.... Just think a 60 year old Bella and Edward who still looks 17!!!  

Briana-Babie

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:58 pm
I know anyone who agrees with Edward will kill me for saying this, but he's being really selfish. It's not his life to live, it's Bella's, and he shouldn't be complaining if she wants to spend eternity with him. By letting her stay human, he's killing her and himself, because we all know that he won't live without her. To an extent, he's being an idiot. Honestly, he doesn't want to damn her soul whatever, but she can either have a damned soul or die, and besides we all know that these vampires have souls. GOD!!!!! But I find it kid of funny that w are arguing over this, its Stephenie we should be complaining to!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff