Pegasus
  Duke Devilin
  Marik
  Dark Magician
  Dark Magician Girl
View Results

heneroshiYagami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:56 am
Seto, I heard your song last night, and you sure blew the power! For an hour and a half! lol. It was super good, though. How did you know that I loved country music? *blush* It was awesome.

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:23 pm

Chiharu Murakami: That was good. It did sound simular to Seto, I think thats how he would probably sound like. Though it was a little too much twang in the voice, but I think it fits pretty well. I do like country music though, and I guess maybe he would have that twang singing country.

As a judge, I would have to agree with Heneroshi and say well done. And I too love country music, so it was a win for me. A little too much twang for my taste, but it was wonderful. If only the others could give us a sample of thier talent rather then leave us to wonder.

HeneroshiYagami: I think that would be a nice song for Seto to sing. But I think he would be stubborn about singing it at first. But I think he would do it as a way to apologize to Mokuba. I even have an idea of the plotline to how its played out xD.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Chiyamaka

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:24 am
Death T-2
Seto's the judge, donchaknow.

Personally, I think DMG is perfect for that stuff. Just see how she acts on the battlefront!
Yeah....seto can be simon XD hehehe.....  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff