Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:53 pm

The bell rung just as Mirri pulled into the parking lot. She had given Alessandra a ride, but everyone else was coming on their own. She parked her BMW and they both left the car.
"I'll see all you guys at lunch right?" Not waiting for an answer, they all ran off to their respective classes. Mirri had english first, she had just switched into that class so she had no idea who was in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Arianna was a little late and by the time the last bell rang for students to be in class she slipped in. "Nice for you to join us Arianna, grab your flute and we'll begin" Ms.Thompson said. Arianna's first class was a private practice with just her and the band teacher.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:52 pm
Arriana_lynn
Name: Arianna

Race: Vampire

Age(real):10

Age(when you were "turned"): 18

Eating Habits: drinks animal blood, any kind

Appearance: grey eyes. a little over the average height. skinny about 100 pounds. light brown hair.

Character Summary: family had died in car crash, she was in it but a vampire turned her. Wandering around aimlessly the past few years.

Interests/Hobbies: Dancing, reading, swimming, playing flute

Other Facts: her eyes always manage to stay the same color even when thirsty. Perfectly fine around humans even when thirsty.

How can you be 10 but changed when you were 18? o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:55 pm
Alessandra's first class was Math. She hated it - she knew all the answers, because she was a vampire, but she disliked having to answer teacher's questions, especially in the morning. "What am I doing in school again? I already know more than these human teachers could ever learn in a lifetime." she thought angrily. Her dislike of mornings was one of the personality traits she'd carried into her vampire life. She normally was rather considerate when it came to humans.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 pm
Mirri slipped into class silently and quickly, so quickly that only Raine saw her. She smiled at Raine and took a seat next to her. For some reason, nobody ever wanted to sit next to them.
This morning was especially dreary, but Mirri looked out the window anyway. Class blurred by, and she ran to second period, she had chemistry with Alessandra, it was her favourite period of the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:52 pm
Flip the ages around. Sorry.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:27 pm
Chemistry was bearable, only because of Mirri's presence. Still, the hours dragged by too slowly for Alessandra. When the bell rang, she practically dragged Mirri out of her seat and ran to the cafeteria, just slow enough to still be seen by humans. "Ah, Alessandra has returned!" Mirri remarked playfully. She was used to seeing the quick change from Alessandra's morning persona, to normal one, by now. Alessandra shrugged - there was nothing she could say to that. Together they walked to the cafeteria line to buy food they didn't intend to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:42 pm
Aysel arrived at the highschool in a cab. Why did that pig hav me skip a couple grades then make me late i ask you! her aunt had found her then made them move to Forks since she liked the scenery. Aysel walked out of the cab, went to the office, and came out with a map, her schedule, and a slip for her teachers to sign. She headed towards to cafeteria since it was time for lunch for her.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:49 pm
"Hey guys!" Arianna called, going over to her friends. "How was your day?" she asked them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:14 pm
"Good!" Mirri called out from the lunch line! She was enthusiastic, as Alessandra had actually snapped out of her mood, and was normal, she loved to the normal Alessandra, and had always been patient enough to wait for her to "wake up".
Arianna had just joined them in line when Mirri sensed a strange new presence, one she had never sensed before. It wasn't quite....human. Mirri wasn't the only one. Raine, Arianna and Alessandra had also noticed. They snapped their heads around the same time as Mirri, and they all looked at a small girl timidly entering the cafeteria. Mir grinned wickedly exposing teeth, this was going to be fun.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:18 pm
"What is it?" Alessandra asked, trying to figure out what was so different about this new girl. "She's not a vampire."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:40 pm
"Let's go greet her shall we? But let's play nice no fould playing" Arianna said to the girls,eager to see who the new girl was.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 pm
"I somehow think we're going to intimidate her, though, if we all walk up there at once. Arianna, why don't you and Raine go and bring her here? Mirri and I'll stay here." suggested Alessandra, taking charge for once.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:47 pm
"Fine by me, come on" she told her friend. "Hi," she said casually striding up to the new girl "I'm Arianna and this is my friend Raine. Are you new here?" Arianna asked, trying to get some info about this girl.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:50 pm
"Mm, we're all certainly enthusiastic about this new arrival," Mirri mused. Alessandra shrugged. "Hey, just because we're vampires, doesn't mean we can't get excited over things. Besides, it's a nice change in the dreary life that is attending high school in Forks."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff