Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Sees Something and Immediately Relates it to Twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:43 pm
Same for me! Everything to me relates to twilight! You know, just for my parent's sake I tried reading a different book for a change. You know what happened? There were characters called Emmett Black!!!, Mary Alice!!. Then there was Edward's Company....and most annoying of all....the Itailan restraunt where Emmett ate lasagna!!!!!!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:43 pm
innerbeauty
Cloudy days are just delightful to me now. ^_^

Moi aussi! Lol.

I relate everything to Twilight. Or Harry Potter. And sometimes even both for the same thing. It's amusing watching my friends get so annoyed. XD

Since I'm in biology right now, we're doing an environment unit and there's lots of mentions of wolves, grizzly bears and mountain lions.

Oh, the fun I have in biology. wink

Niamara

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Question: Who doesn't relate anything they see to Twilight or New Moon or any of her books?
I am one of those people. I was in the doctors office with my brother one time and one of the papers said influenza. I immediatly thought of Edward and the Spanish influenza.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Lessee..

When I was first reading Twilight whenever someone mentioned the words 'book', 'vampire', or 'wolf' I immediately thought "Twilight, Twilight, Twilight!" and then afterwords, me and my friends made an improv. movie, and somehow the conversation led to Eddie Izzard. And of course, as all of you know, 'Eddie' is short for 'Edward' and so I immediately screamed "EDWARD CULLEN!" right in front of the camera while it was rolling. 'Twas quite funny.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Suito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Wow.
I was just learning about the circulatory system in my anatomy and physiology class.
I thought about the vampires every single second.
We even dissected a sheep's heart.
I was like, "Woah, so this is what Edward's heart looks and feels like?
I also went on a field trip to a blood bank with my class.
I thought to myself, "So this is what it's like for Carlise."
whee
Ah, the countless events where I suddenly think if Twilight...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:47 pm
the same thing happens to me!!!
like the other day we were talking about music anc everyone was like
oh i cant stand the sixties music!!! and i was just sitting there cracking up
then my teacher said
humor me....
which had me laughing in class....
and again...ppl were looking at me weird...
and another time my teacher was like
its too loud in this room that i cant PHYSICALLY hear the person next to me...
so of course im like wat..
can u hear ppl MENTALLY?

but dont worry....i didnt get in trouble cuz she was all the way across the room...but im sure she heard me mentally....lolz

but seriously....
EVERYTHING reminds me of either twilight or new moon!
and then of course no matter what it makes me wanna read it for like the
millionth time.... i read pieces of it every night...i wake up and its still on my bed exactly where i left it....

lolz..
i think im just a little to obsessed w/ it...
but still...

CANT WAIT TILL ECLIPSE COMES OUT AND WE CAN READ IT AND LET EVERYTHING REMIND US OF THAT TOO!!!

biggrin  

Edward Cullen is My Life

Edward Cullen is My Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:49 am
OMG!! i got a paper cut this mornign and i looked at it and only one drop of blood came out!!!
i almost freaked!!!
BELLA!!!
lolz....it was like OMG!!!!!
i was expecting a little to look up and see vampires staring at me......  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:34 pm
I am soooooooo glad that I'm not the only person that does this. I see anything and everything and it goes straight to twilight and new moon.  

kanangirl123

- Free - As - A - Birdy -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:22 pm
I was playing this game with my friend, where we would say one word and say the first thing that popped into our head. Naturally we related everything to Twilight. Including some really random things, like chicken.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:25 pm
I do that all the time!! In class, my teacher was like "And now we are going to learn about woodland animals. First is the bear.." And right in the middle of class I was like "OMG, GRIZZLY BEAR!! EMMET CULLEN! EDWARD CULLEN! BELLA! EDWARD heart BELLA FOREVER!!" My whole class and teacher was staring at me like I was crazy. My friend was laughing hystericaly, since she knew what I was talking about. She said she thought the same thing, but her self control is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than mine. She never shouts out in class. Wheres I do all the ******** time. And then another time, my class went on some feild trip and we walked through a forest. It was very green, and while I was thinking 'It's like Forks!' One girl was like "It's too ******** GREEN" and I was like "OMG BELLA!!!!!!!!!" and she was like " stare wtf is wrong with you?" "I read Twilight!! heart And LOOOOOOVVVED it!! heart "  

Azarni Usagi

XxDicaxXxNightmareXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:47 pm
YES I do! every thing now seems to relate to Bella and Edward or Alic etc.,I just cant help it I know I am Obsessed but hay I love the book SOOOO much!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:53 pm
titangirl894
Yeah, I do that, and the funny thing is I live in southern Arizona and I'm like I live in the last place ever to meet a vampire, and call me silly, but that makes living in the sun worse for me, and vampires aren't even real. GAh

oh my I am sorry! But ya know what....heheheh I live in WASHINGTON! hhehehehehe Vampire cntral!!!  

XxDicaxXxNightmareXx

vampiress123456

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:17 am
I love cloudy days now. I also live in forks so its delightful!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:57 pm
My twon has this awesome medow hidden outside of town and everytime i'm there i feel like edward is going to walk out into the sun and smile at me. heart

lol my boyfriend asks what the dreamy look is for and i just smile and say nothing. wink  

GoldenCoffee

Dapper Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:13 pm
im sure someones mentioned this, but does any one else now get sneaky and slowly walk into rooms or stay constantly aware of everything behind you?after reading how edward could disappear and reappear i thought i would see shadows of people disappearing just as i enter a room...right now i feel like someone is leaning over the chair behind me reading this and thinking 'silly girl' but when i turn around theyre gone... ...*excited chills* mrgreen
(i have yet to turn... lol )  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces