Reply Fetal Containment Field
'Why I don't want kids!' Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:44 am
I don't want to devote 18+ years of my life to someone who will need my attention and care every single day for the great majority of those years. I'd much rather indulge in my artsy side and spend that much more time with my girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:32 pm
I work in retail so I get to see the best of the best of the little bastards.  

gskilllet

Blythe the Mass Debater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:26 pm
I hate kids. They are annoying and a waste of time. I don't understand how having children is a good thing or worth it. They annoy the hell out of you and then they resent you. Yeah you spend about 2 years changing their diapers their butts and feeding them by hand and then in 10 years they slam the door and yell "I HATE YOU!!!". Yeah. And then there are all the messes they make, the money you have to waste, and having extremely little "me time" for the next 18 years. And then they go on and pollute the Earth more and continue to use up our natural resources. All over ******** up our planet.

Oh and children should be seen and not heard. They can be cute but that is the only thing that is nice about them. Sometimes when I see a baby my uterus screams "fill me!" but then when the little monster begins to scream my uterus screams "SEW ME UP SEW ME UP!!!".  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:49 pm
I don't want kids right now.

I'm not married and I want to be married before I have kids.

I want to have at least one or two more years with my boyfriend and enjoying him and us as a couple.

I want to have more STUFF-- furniture, etc. Not to mention savings.

I want a house.

I want Mike and I to BOTH have decent cars.

I want to finish college and not go double into debt trying to do it with a kid.

I don't want to deal with my jealous cat pouncing on my poor child, or my child being a little devil and yanking my poor cat's tail.. haha

I'll kill my Future mother-in-law because she'll likely decorate a room in my home while I'm gone and get offended that I don't like it.

I hate being sick during pregnancy and think it'll be better on me if I actually WANT a child.  

Lady Adriata

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:32 pm
1.) I plan on having a pitbull and rottweiler when I'm older, and there's no way in hell I'm gunna let some brat yank their tails and stomp on their paws until they finally strike back. I'm not going to give those animals a bad name.

2.) I hate the sound of screaming brats.

3.) I volunteer at the local library, and last week, there was this screeching brat, kicking the shelves and throwing whatever books he could reach. His mother was too busy chatting with one of the employees to do a damned thing about it. I was tempted to throw that brat out of the place and "politely" (or as polite as someone with the blood of an angry mother) tell her to take some goddamn responsibility for her brat.

But, I didn't, because that's not what a choicer does.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:33 pm
I'm not averse to the idea of having kids one day. I was until my niece and nephew were born, and I adore them so much. If I do have kids, I'd adopt -- both because I never, ever want to be pregnant and because there are enough kids in the world that need a home.

But I wouldn't have kids right now for a few reasons. I have too many things I want to do in the near future. I want to be at least remotely settled. And I don't have the patience to deal with bratty kids for more than a few hours a day. xp  

Pandora Box

crystal_pepzi

7,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:56 am
Suteko

Oh god.
My son does that. So annoying!
gonk

Alright, since I already have two kids I'm going to have to say the reason I don't want any more is because:

I have no personal time.
Everything from shopping to bathing has to be carefully planned around my childrens schedual and if one of them starts getting cranky and decides to throw a fit, I have to drop everything I was doing and take them home. I won't spank them in the store because I won't risk having my children taken by CPS. (It's happened to several parents in Texas.)
They cost a fortune.
My health would suffer.
My relationship with my husband will suffer.
I'd never be able to go back to school, couldn't afford it with the cost of raising a child.

Having two small children is hard enough, if I did have another baby there is no doubt my familly would suffer because of it... and I'm just not willing to let that happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:23 pm
I'm almost 18. Way too young to have a kid.

i don't want any until i'm in my 30's.
And i wouldn't want more than one or two.
If i even choose to have any. That i am not sure of.

I'm not mentally an adult, and i never will be. I don't like responsibility or being an authority figure, and quite frankly i don't like having to be a mother figure :/
i like babies are long as they aren't mine.
i generally hate children though. Snotty, bratty, selfish
ugh.
Very few of them aren't like that.

The reason i won't even consider it until i'm in my 30's is because i want to live my life for as long as possible. I don't want to give it up because of children.

I like taking care of, spoil and be kind to people.
But it's different when it's as an authority figure. I just don't think i'd ever be comfortable in that role.

Sanddru

Little_Dust_Bunny

4,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:02 pm
I worked in a pre-school for two years- got to see the best and worst of kids there.
And let me tell you... The worst far outweighs the best. Kids cry at the littlest thing, and when you want to take them somewhere to quiet down they bite, scratch, headbutt, kick, etc.
If I wasn't going to get in serious trouble for it I would have slapped the s**t out of every single kid I dealt with.
I knew I didn't want to be a parent before that, but I tried to convince myself otherwise because my fiance at the time really wanted kids.
You can probably guess what happened there. wink
So... Yeah. No kids for me. Ever. Not even adopted ones. If I ain't willing to take care of my own I'm sure as hell not gonna take care of someone else's.
Besides, without kids I am free to do so much more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:02 pm
I'm doing my part to help prevent overpopulation!

But, seriously. They whine, they smell, they grow up to hate you, they cost too much, they're loud, they're annoying, they're too vulnerable, and a million other reasons I don't feel like listing. The Kodak moments aren't worth it!

On the topic of adoption, not aonly am I personally against it, but my baby would probably come out with some weird disorder, seeing as, if I get forced to carry it to term, I wouldn't stop my eating habits for it. I hear caffiene is bad for a fetus. Too bad for them, because 95% of the stuff I drink is soda. Caffinated soda, I hate diet. I can't do what my mother did and switch off the caffinated soda for diet. Also, I love fast food. God, fatty, greasy stuff is the win. Anyway, even though I'm white, it probably wouldn't get adopted if it's too unhealthy.

And just being around my cousin three year old triplets for a few hours at a time pretty much makes me go, "******** NO." It's the worst when they sleep over... stressed

Anyway, on the financial and educational note, I'm planning a career in manga art, or, at the very least, writing. I want to go to Japan for a few years, maybe go to college there, and we all know I couldn't do that with a baby tagging along. And my family barely has enough money to support the people already in it, let alone a baby.

In short, I'm not gonna put my life on halt for some little bratty b***h I don't want and can't care for. The crying would piss me off so much I'd crack it over the head with a lamp on the first night. I'd suck at parenting.  

EmoKittie999

FooFooFoo Fontane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:11 pm
I do not want to get pregnant. DO. NOT. WANT!!! It's the pill for me!

I will however adopt. Because I am dedicating my life to helping kids with mental disorders (I.E Bi-polar, ADD, ADHD, Skitsophrenia (Sp?), Kleptomania, OCD etc.) I think that taking a child who really does need someone who actually cares is what I want to do. Somewhere between the ages of 2/3-7 so I can bring them up the way I believe is best. With tolerance, open-midnedness and love. Because no child deserves to think no one wnats them and be bounced around foster homes forever. I will probably either be single, with a life partner or with a boyfriend, 'cause I am NOT getting married untill it is legal to do so regardless of sex. And I will cut my job down to part-time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:56 pm
I don't want to reproduce. Ever, and for good reason. I did used to want to be a father, the idea would light me up..but it's not for me.

1. I am not and never will be mentally capable of handling children. I might love kids, but I could not be able to take care of them. I will never EVER allow myself to be responsible for making another's life a living ******** hell.

So no. No kids for the Kata.

Kata Samoes

QueenOfStardust

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:52 pm
I'm 22 and still not ready to face that responsibility. I have too much to do still and kids would make it so much harder to do those things. My fiance & I want kids, but not right now we don't.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:43 pm
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27818

^ Most people are c**t lickers.

That is reason enough.  

20 Shades of Crazy

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MipsyKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:05 pm