Submit

Welcome to my first thread here
  Coolies
  OMG
  Poll....... >.> *cough cough* whore....
View Results

CrazyMorbidity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:31 pm
"AND THEY SHALL TASTE OF OBLIVION! Which tastes just like Red Bull, which is disgusting!"

I love O'Malley.

Anyhow, I am an avid energy drink freak. If I can't get an energy drink I will substitute for an MD or MDX. Othwise I will take an amp, amp overdrive, sobe adrenaline rush, boo-koo, or anything else I feel like trying. But I despise Monster and red bull (hence the quote). Grrrr  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:59 pm
CrazyMorbidity
"AND THEY SHALL TASTE OF OBLIVION! Which tastes just like Red Bull, which is disgusting!"

I love O'Malley.

Anyhow, I am an avid energy drink freak. If I can't get an energy drink I will substitute for an MD or MDX. Othwise I will take an amp, amp overdrive, sobe adrenaline rush, boo-koo, or anything else I feel like trying. But I despise Monster and red bull (hence the quote). Grrrr

oooohhhh....I know....you didn't just diss the Bull. gonk ..somebody hold me back! scream

Give me the red or give me death!  

Aubre Lark

CrazyMorbidity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:06 pm
Kaydell
CrazyMorbidity

I love O'Malley.

oooohhhh....I know....you didn't just diss the Bull. gonk ..somebody hold me back! scream

Oh I just dissed the red bull. Oh I did.

But please don't hate me!!! I just feel there's better stuff out there, like Cocaine, which is the strength of 3 and a 1/2 Red Bulls. Besides, O'Malley rox and I love O'Malley. WHEEEE!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:14 pm
I'm not a Redbull fan myself but it is better than monster. Cocaine isn't the best tasting either (it will burn your insides like lava) but what really maters is the caffeine content.  

yay_caffeine

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:15 pm
CrazyMorbidity
Kaydell
CrazyMorbidity

I love O'Malley.

But please don't hate me!!! I just feel there's better stuff out there, like Cocaine, which is the strength of 3 and a 1/2 Red Bulls. Besides, O'Malley rox and I love O'Malley. WHEEEE!!!!

You did it again ninja !!! That's it *drops gloves* the gloves are off... don't you know red bull gives you Wiiiiiings? rofl rofl S'all right...you keep your O'malley I'll keep my Bull
btw...cocaine leaves you with the worst low...so don't try it at home.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:18 am
Kaydell
CrazyMorbidity
Kaydell
CrazyMorbidity

I love O'Malley.

You did it again ninja !!! That's it *drops gloves* the gloves are off... don't you know red bull gives you Wiiiiiings? rofl rofl S'all right...you keep your O'malley I'll keep my Bull
btw...cocaine leaves you with the worst low...so don't try it at home.

Eh? O'Malley is a character . . .

confused

Ngh . . . what low? Since when was there a low involved with caffiene? Didn't have one with Cocaine. I love my Cocaine . . . I think I needa order some. WHEE!!!

I want my Amp . . .  

CrazyMorbidity

Vood0oMag1c

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:17 pm
Ever had Redline? The disclaimer on it takes up a third of the tiny bottle.

But otherwise my all time favorite carbonated energy drink is most definitely JOLT! But its hard as hell to find it anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:20 pm
yay_caffeine
I'm not a Redbull fan myself but it is better than monster. Cocaine isn't the best tasting either (it will burn your insides like lava) but what really maters is the caffeine content.

I've heard about that coke before. xd  

Pensakura

flamingchild

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:25 pm
can some of u send me some cool stuff plz?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:21 pm
Did you know that Steven Siegal has an energy drink? rofl Never tried it but I would love to see an advertisement.  

yay_caffeine

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Haha ^^ lol rofl I'd like to see that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:03 am
Cafine or how ever you spell the stupid word  

Bad_mojo_risen

yay_caffeine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:53 pm
Does anyone besides me drink Jolt?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:47 pm
yay_caffeine
Does anyone besides me drink Jolt?

Hmm, jolt, it rhymes with vault... is it like vault?

actually, I think I have seen it in gas stations, though not too many where I am.  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

cinders4mysteria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:24 pm
I used to drink Pepsi but I switch to a special blend of green tea that I make myself  
23: Javaland...get on your caffeine high

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff