Advanced Grounding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:40 pm
Maybe what I'm calling the Watchtowers are something else, but I tend to see them as the pure essence of the elements. The Lords of the Watchtowers would be deities of a sense to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Maybe what I'm calling the Watchtowers are something else, but I tend to see them as the pure essence of the elements. The Lords of the Watchtowers would be deities of a sense to me.

That's interesting. I'd never really thought about it in that light before, mostly because the word watchtowers brings this image of weird clock/lighthouse-ish structures that I can't seem to use to help me accomplish anything. Though I see how the term could be used to conjure an image of the raw material instead of a more complex and possiblily less useful (depending on what your doing and who you are) than a deity kind of motif. Getting at the energy directly instead of setting up a gate keeper to aid you...possiblily very powerful. I'm going to have to ponder it a bit and weigh it all out before I jump to conclusions. Experiments are a must of course. 3nodding  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:27 am
i simply absorb all excess energy....it works well for me, but then again i'm a hybrid vamp...occasionally, if there's too much for me to absorb, i simply release it into the ground or floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:13 pm
DR490N
i simply absorb all excess energy....it works well for me, but then again i'm a hybrid vamp...occasionally, if there's too much for me to absorb, i simply release it into the ground or floor.

What exactly is a hyrid vamp? Always curious and too nosey for my own good ^_^

Is it similar to a pyshic vamp cause they are less than cool, but then I am an intutive empath and perhaps to sensitive at times for my own good stare  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items