Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack//The Movie. xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.hack// The Movie?
  yes! More screen time for -insert character here-!
  That'd be kinda pushing it...
  no. D<
  Monies. :B
View Results

sagikitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:17 pm
Hello!

If they had a movie I would so watch it over and over! I love .Hack...G.U. is fun! I wish the next one would come out soon...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:05 pm
ya a movie would be awsome.id watch it  

Kritos

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
Kyoko Komiashi
.hack Zelkova
I would like a computer animated .hack movie with older characters. I have a hard time warming up to new ones sometimes. Created some hi definition stuff already with Kite.

Computer animated~? That'd be neat.

I prefer the CG, though. 4laugh

And yeah, I usually don't like new characters right away.
    { Unless they're made of awesome, like Albireo and Ouka }

& i l y

Heheh. Guess I'd like to see them make it like Advent Children. I was pretty impressed with the style of that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:17 pm
.hack Zelkova
Kyoko Komiashi
.hack Zelkova
I would like a computer animated .hack movie with older characters. I have a hard time warming up to new ones sometimes. Created some hi definition stuff already with Kite.

& i l y

Heheh. Guess I'd like to see them make it like Advent Children. I was pretty impressed with the style of that one.

Well THAT would be kickass, but I certainly hope it would have more plot than Advent Children - seems to me like that was more eye candy than anything else. -cough- xD

But I think the .hack style of animation is so pretty! *__*

& i l y

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainy-Desu

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:29 am
A .Hack movie would be really cool. They should do a .Hack//Roots / .Hack//G.U. movie. I would defientely go to see it! xd

Haseo the Terror of Death vs. Kite of the Azure Flame
would be the main battle of the movie! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:31 am
[Macha]
A .Hack movie would be really cool. They should do a .Hack//Roots / .Hack//G.U. movie. I would defientely go to see it! xd

Haseo the Terror of Death vs. Kite of the Azure Flame
would be the main battle of the movie! whee

that would be awesome i would watch it.bu r any of us even sure theres gonna be a movie.  

Spiral Senpai

Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:01 pm
As much as I like the Infection-Quarantine series, I'd like to see them come out with a G.U. movie. Even though I hate a lot of people in that game, it'd be still good. :]

Or if the main character was Atoli or Ovan, that'd be pretty neat too. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:06 am
Mm... well, I don't know. If there was going to be a movie, I think it'd be awesome if they got AI Buster in there. A .hack history. And maybe it could clear up some things about Fragment, Harald and Emma, etc. instead of like... a movie based around stuff we've already played/seen. Like a G.U. movie? We already have a game and an anime for it. But that's just me.

Though I wouldn't argue if you got Elk in there, no matter how crappy. <3 <3 <3

Destry

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:44 am
I would love to see a movie that cleared up the .hack// history and maby explained the poem in more depth I wanted to go back and watch .hack//Sign all over again cause it is the one that got me like this and finally read the 2 AI buster novel ... I hope they come out with a manga for .hack//Sign ... did they already? I also saw somethign about .hack// in one of my newtypes I think it was a movie of some sort I will did that out some time today and tell you what I got from it I forgot I think it was a movie of some sort and sorry to yall that use periods and get mad when people dont use them OH OH OH and commas I think I only use them when I RP cause other than that ... I love elipses OH sorry ill try and find that newtype mag some time today I have to look through a stack of them ><  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:39 am
Oh I read the passage and it was for a DVD box set of episodes called .hack//Intergration ... I think :/ I can post it laters  

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:13 pm
Kyoko Komiashi
.hack Zelkova
Kyoko Komiashi
.hack Zelkova

& i l y

Well THAT would be kickass, but I certainly hope it would have more plot than Advent Children - seems to me like that was more eye candy than anything else. -cough- xD

But I think the .hack style of animation is so pretty! *__*

& i l y

Indeed. Advent Children was more of a treat for fans. No real plot or anything. Just something to profit from I suppose. Still, it was okay. Besides, even if a .hack movie came out the same way, I would watch it everyday just because its .hack. No matter how bad it turned out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:56 pm
I think a movie would be awesome... Like with the old characters, then again it would be very confusing in the time frame ya know? That would be the only problem.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

Gravety_Master

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:27 am
oh I would love it if the made a movie about it.
characters that is RECIERED is ofcourse Balmung and Tsukasa Ema and Harald so obiusly old characters, but some new ones is always welcome (if they serve a purpose in the video, or if they are only there for the background in towns ^^ )
I do hope they make one one day, but that would proberly be whit a G.U theme anyway stare its not that i dont like G.U but that i like the old ones best and that the old ones would be bether for an movie =)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:00 am
ooh cool if there was a .hack// movie i'd deffinetly watch it... it would be nice if it had all the characters ... as if it started from tsukasa and kite time period then moved onto shugo and rena then to haseo lol whee but yea that would be confusing... however it would also have the problem of the the world r2 version since the old characters are supposedly destroyed... so it would be unlikely for them to ever meet with their original characters sweatdrop  

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

TheHatMadder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:25 am
It should have old favorites, but add new characters and storylines to the mix to expand upon the collective history. A new supervillain with a past history or something of the sort.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff