PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:22 pm
Well I fight with hit and run tactics....usually with link or mario  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:48 pm
They have good in-one-area moves.  

Blade Dancer

Distinct Phantom

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:25 pm
well when i fight comp im usually roy or young link(roy wqhen theyre 8 or 9 young link when i play with my bro who sux so we use lvl 1s) when im fighting my frend i use shek and zelda i k.o. him with sheik till hes at his last life then i just run till he kills himself but im trying a new strategy when he comes ovah today im gunna b fox or falco and then use my up b or right/lieft b move to kill him repetatively wich is what i work on with fox on lvl 9s and i do pretty good sometimes a take a balanced approach and beat the crap outta people when they get to me while hittiong them with arrows and bombs when theyre coming to me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:12 pm
what i do is........press the all the buttons maddly until i win lol  

Kamwae

Legato87

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:40 pm
I am a dodger. I use my sheild to it's fullest and I roll around alot. When the moment comes, then I strike. If my opponent(s) are actually competition, i show my true skills, i keep my dodge manuevers but I become much more aggresive.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:03 am
a goat
Well? Are you all out? Made for speedy characters? Hide then strike when you have one oppenent left? Let everyone know here.

I personally fight in different ways. Often with aerial moves. But I also like to pull surprising stunts.

I run away, grab an item, jump up and throw it at my enemies (on super sudden death)

I run away, hide, attack, run away and repeat (all other times)  

Tiera Phalanx Ryushi

Assassin105

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:21 am
play 4 deffence just kinda stay just outside attack range and smash them into the air because it is the hardest to recover from (not including kirby or link) and metor kill them as they come down  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:33 am
First move is a forward Smash, full out. then second move is to run back, stop, and do B+up, the spin slash. Then I go back into another forward slash attack. This will bring them to about 60%+ damage... So now its time to juggle them for a bit. I hit Z to get out my longshot and throw them up. Then i charge my upwards smash attack, and knock them up. Then I dodge roll to next to where they're about to land and do my B+up again. KO  

SSj3 Chronopolis

Assassin105

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:57 am
SSJ2 Chronopolis
First move is a forward Smash, full out. then second move is to run back, stop, and do B+up, the spin slash. Then I go back into another forward slash attack. This will bring them to about 60%+ damage... So now its time to juggle them for a bit. I hit Z to get out my longshot and throw them up. Then i charge my upwards smash attack, and knock them up. Then I dodge roll to next to where they're about to land and do my B+up again. KO

if that were to happen agenst me it would go like
First move is a forward SmashCAPSULE in your face  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:28 pm
Assassin105
SSJ2 Chronopolis

if that were to happen agenst me it would go like
First move is a forward SmashCAPSULE in your face

Lmao thats my computer tactic. My Human Tactic is a secret, one that has ensured my win for the past.... 82 games  

SSj3 Chronopolis

Ph34rS33k3r

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:11 am
scream Bomb them and leap and send doom to their face... scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:18 am
Depends on who I use. Marth just flows with his attacks and pulls of combos for easy kos, Bowser is a full offensive anytime an oppurtunity presents itself, Fox runs in and others get knocked out, and Link will shoot you up until you're easy prey. For everyone else, I kill those who get near to me and stay on full defensive. No matter who I use though, I always have a large amount of doging and Marth counters a lot.  

SSJMole

Jason the Samurai Knight

Unbeatable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:31 pm
head first and starts attacking till ther're flying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:27 pm
PrincessPeach
heeheehee.....I am the projectile goddess. Link and me...you will get arrowed, boomaranged, arrowed again, and bombed before you get near me....then i just kill you...

My friend is the best projectilest there is. no one comes near him, he can give you a good 36 damage before you can get even one little punch on him, then if you even try to get close he hit you with a smash attack at the same time the pill hits you. hes very cheating. is pill are super tricky. he has no same pattern so theres no way around them.  

Jebrone Kitty

7,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Jebrone Kitty

7,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:35 pm
I play super semi agressive with superior douging skills. Falco is the best character for me. His speed and dodging are superior. muahahahaha. and his attacks are pretty strong, if you use them right. and do the arial down kick to eliminate the oponent when they try to get back on stage.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff