Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Sana has ventured far and has returned with...crack? ^ ^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I killed a gay clown for Ra's sake!
  <3
View Results

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:22 am
WHERE THE HELL IS THE CAKE SONG!? gonk gonk crying crying

OH GOD I'M GOING TO GO INTO A CORNER, CUT MYSELF, ANDPLAY LINKIN PARK gonk gonk crying crying emo emo emo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:18 am
Noooo, cutting bad D-chan! Cutting bad! Don't do it!  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:54 pm
Ack! No Kai-chan! *glomps frantically and uses mod powers of d00m to move all sharp objects out of reach*

((The person who made it obviously couldn't find a copy of the cake song. Not her fault though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:40 pm
I used to do that, actually. But because I was a total sissy, and I used that particular cutter for art purposes, I only did it where it didn't hurt. I have a really hard time being emo... emo And since I got such a low score on my SAT, I'm going to listen to Simple Plan, and be like Emo Monkey...

And I'll get distracted by some other internet fad and have fun. In America!

I though United States of Whatever would've been a good song to throw in the mix. lol  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:14 pm
Aww... my life has sucked lately. My GPA has gotten done to around 2.1 or something... it was never below 3.0... that's a HUGE drop... I just want this school year to be over... I'm tired of worrying about my grades.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:25 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
Aww... my life has sucked lately. My GPA has gotten done to around 2.1 or something... it was never below 3.0... that's a HUGE drop... I just want this school year to be over... I'm tired of worrying about my grades.

I feel you hon, though my grades are really good this quarter, I cant wait for the year to be over. I'm just ready to get to college, get money, and have more free time instead of coming home and being too tired to do anything productive rather then homework D8 But I did get straight As for the quarter, which is a first. At least it will be like that when they edit it in the semester report card cause my teacher forgot to put in a missing assignment that he actually graded. So the B on it is a lie.

But only 6 weeks for me until its all over.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:40 pm
InunaideKaiba
The Enchanted Butterfly

I feel you hon, though my grades are really good this quarter, I cant wait for the year to be over. I'm just ready to get to college, get money, and have more free time instead of coming home and being too tired to do anything productive rather then homework D8 But I did get straight As for the quarter, which is a first. At least it will be like that when they edit it in the semester report card cause my teacher forgot to put in a missing assignment that he actually graded. So the B on it is a lie.

But only 6 weeks for me until its all over.
I just want school to be over so that I can start fresh next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:05 am
*still ranting* How can you NOT find Cooking By The Book?! It's only up on ALL of 4chan and ALL of YTMND. gonk  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:16 pm
*Shrugs*

http://kaibasixflags.ytmnd.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:28 am
LOL this FST is joy rolled in doom and cookie dough! Thanks for posting! ^^  

tasogarenootome

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:27 pm

That would be amazing to see if you could actually go to Kaibaland, especially if he had that same scowl on his face while doign the happy dance.

Guild crew: *walking to six flags talking and laughing*
Seto:*pops out in front of us and does that dance with a blank face*
Guild crew: O.o....<.<..>.>...O.o;;;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:08 pm
Sana: Holy **** on a ******** sandwich!

xd I had to share that.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:00 pm
Sana: Holy ------ on a ------ sandwich!
Death: with ------ on top!!

razz

But of course Kaiba would make Roland do it instead. I can't imagine what strange fantasies a bad fanfic would set up with those two....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:18 am
XD Oh god. No bad fanfiction please. I am hating school immensely right now, and not because of my grades. They're somewhat surviving my junioritus. Anime Boston is over, and Post Con Depression came.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:28 pm
One day you must show me the glories of the con... 'cuz I want to be a con artist too.

Hoorah for dumb puns!  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces