PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:42 pm
horrorxlovely
rayne_phantom
horrorxlovely
So yet again I'm posting randomly.
I just found one of those "warnings"
on one side it says "Warning Burn Hazard Keep Away from Children"
and a picture of a kid touching it.
wow I wish I saw that before I touched it!
haha. it's a curling iron.
and on the back it says "Caution this product can burn eyes"
Ok. . . it can burn more than your eyes!
and who would put it in their eyes anyway! I mean come on.

*Ever had a stupid moment with sharp objects,burning,etc?*

hmmm... let's see, me personally, I tend to be bad on my feet, two examples, about a year ago I was in the kitchen, *we have a cat and the cat bowls in the kitchen* and every time I run into that cat bowl ans spill it everywhere, so I tryed to be smart and instead I jumped over it. Well you know this has to end badly right? I thankfully didn't land on the bowl, but instead on a piece of glass on the other side. I'll spare the details and just say that it was like a splinter, it took two weeks to get it.
the other was simple, there's a 90 degree angled wall next to my door *like a mini hallway that's like 3 feet long inside my room* and I walked into it. 4 toes went forward, my pinky toe the other way. Needless to say I broke it.

anything else...not much for me, but my friends at lunch are terrible...Well, to each other...in the past few months alone, someone at one point at another has been covered with (1) ketchup (2) ranch dressing (3) honey mustard (4) water (5) entire salad (6) had chicken pelted at them... and that's not the entire year... nut those weren't accidents so I don't think they count...oh also my one friend has a serious phobia agianst love bugs, and my one friend likes to catch them to freak her out and put it next to her during lunch...

haha very nice!
sounds like my friends.
us rotc kids seem to be known as rowdy kids.
ha. like our teacher [whose a marine] xd
one of the guys threw a pizza box in the trashcan,but missed and he was trying to bounce it off the wall and ended up hitting our msgt in the face! and yeah.lets just say we all got pit. [HORRIBLE exercises,in sand,etc]

hehe, that's awsome,i'm friends with the rotc kids in my school, but not in it myself...as for the pizza, if I got a picture of my friends covered in food, I would put it as the backround of my phone, too bad I don't have a camera phone... it's funny that you saw pizza though, some kid threw pizza agianst the wall out where we sit at lunch at the start of the school year o something, and i'm dead serious when I say that the pizza sauce is still on the wall...every day we go by it and it looks so funny because it contrasts with the green walls of my school, yes I said it, my school has sea green walls, not to mention it's a courtyard school...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:21 pm
haha. niceee.
yeah my old middle school had like blood handprints on the wall.
and bloody marks all over the walls,RIGHT WHERE YOU WALKED INTO the office. ha quite a nice welcoming thing. Now my school theres no fights,its strange. besides the "emo boys" they call them,and they call themselves. it's a gang! a nice one though. there like emoboy1,emoboy2,etc.strange I know. but when they fight each other,i'm sorry but its quite funny. they both fix their hair at the same time and everything. 3nodding  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:19 am
horrorxlovely
haha. niceee.
yeah my old middle school had like blood handprints on the wall.
and bloody marks all over the walls,RIGHT WHERE YOU WALKED INTO the office. ha quite a nice welcoming thing. Now my school theres no fights,its strange. besides the "emo boys" they call them,and they call themselves. it's a gang! a nice one though. there like emoboy1,emoboy2,etc.strange I know. but when they fight each other,i'm sorry but its quite funny. they both fix their hair at the same time and everything. 3nodding

ha, that's awsome *blood on the walls*... at my school now there's like never any fights if you don't like them you just avoid them... there's very little sterotyping at my school so that's nice, but at my old school, it was the complete opposite, multiple fights a day *serioulsy, they had cameras in the hallways to monitor the fights so that they could see them and find out exactly what happened and who did what, my mom came to pick me up from school one day, and by the time I got to the car, two, yes two fights broke out in front of her*, heavy sterotyping, it was awful, I always felt bad for the new kids, they never had a chance, whoever was the first person you talked to was your new best friend...poor new kids. I thankfully broke some of the sterotyping though, me and two of my friends would sometimes instead of sitting in our usual seat would go sit other places and talk to random people, thankfully most talked back...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:32 am
ah yeah thats understandable.
Theres not MUCH stereotyping at my school.
just the groups sit together.but the rotc kids we wear our yellow and black jackets.(because louisiana has the weirdest weather) so we always have em,and like at every table you see a yellow jacket or something. ha it's pretty funny. we blend with EVERYONE. 3nodding  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:52 am
horrorxlovely
ah yeah thats understandable.
Theres not MUCH stereotyping at my school.
just the groups sit together.but the rotc kids we wear our yellow and black jackets.(because louisiana has the weirdest weather) so we always have em,and like at every table you see a yellow jacket or something. ha it's pretty funny. we blend with EVERYONE. 3nodding

that's awsome, sometimes I just want to randomly sit a table full of random people, and if they like me, then I've made new friends, if they don't, I can annoy them off by not leaving, like when you have a teacher who doesn't like you and you know it, but you're stuck in their class so you like to do everything you can to piss them off...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:45 am
ah I do that all the time with my teachers. xd  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:57 am
horrorxlovely
ah I do that all the time with my teachers. xd

i loved to do that to my old english teacher...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:22 pm
haha.I do that to my msgt. for rotc.
I'm his best cadet.
so he cant do anything about it.
haha. I'm mess around so much in that class. blaugh  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:26 pm
horrorxlovely
I'm his best cadet.

well if we're talking about messing around, that'd have to be my science class, we're really a terrible class, see he thinks we're responsible enough to do labs with fire... was he so wrong... not to mention he often leaves the class DURING said lab, and, wel,l we can't be help responsible for what's set on fire... thankfully the lab hasn't burned down...yet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:08 am
rayne_phantom
horrorxlovely
I'm his best cadet.

well if we're talking about messing around, that'd have to be my science class, we're really a terrible class, see he thinks we're responsible enough to do labs with fire... was he so wrong... not to mention he often leaves the class DURING said lab, and, wel,l we can't be help responsible for what's set on fire... thankfully the lab hasn't burned down...yet

ha.yet.  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:46 pm
horrorxlovely
rayne_phantom
horrorxlovely
I'm his best cadet.

ha.yet.

We haven't been doing labs lately, there's pleanty in the book, but I think he finally caught on, he looks at me out of the corner of his eye every now in then, like I'm the only one who did anything wrong, if anything I'm one of the one's who did the least, he has no idea what some other did, *he has an aquarium of fish which too of my friends sit next to, and he has one of those magneitic eraser/cleaner things, thankfully that haven't killed the fish, to my knowledge only one sea urchin, well maybe two since it fell and landed on another's spiky spine things....I didn't encourage them or anything, so don't yell at me, I sit on the other side of the room* I just mispelled side and wrote dies, OO did you know that Lived is Devil backwards, and Evil is Live?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:51 pm
rayne_phantom
horrorxlovely
rayne_phantom
horrorxlovely
I'm his best cadet.

ha.yet.

We haven't been doing labs lately, there's pleanty in the book, but I think he finally caught on, he looks at me out of the corner of his eye every now in then, like I'm the only one who did anything wrong, if anything I'm one of the one's who did the least, he has no idea what some other did, *he has an aquarium of fish which too of my friends sit next to, and he has one of those magneitic eraser/cleaner things, thankfully that haven't killed the fish, to my knowledge only one sea urchin, well maybe two since it fell and landed on another's spiky spine things....I didn't encourage them or anything, so don't yell at me, I sit on the other side of the room* I just mispelled side and wrote dies, OO did you know that Lived is Devil backwards, and Evil is Live?

psh.ha never thought of words being spelt backwards.irony that live is evil,and lived is devil.hmm.  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:41 pm
horrorxlovely
rayne_phantom
horrorxlovely
rayne_phantom
horrorxlovely
I'm his best cadet.

ha.yet.

psh.ha never thought of words being spelt backwards.irony that live is evil,and lived is devil.hmm.

I didn't know that till last year, when I had a class with a friend and we had to make up our own language, so we were lazy and decided that we'd just spell everything backwards....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:44 pm
ah.well thats creative. [no sarcasm] ^-^  

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:24 pm
horrorxlovely
ah.well thats creative. [no sarcasm] ^-^

sure there wasn't... to bad you can't put the tone in writing, what if someone wrote like:

[intrigued] Ah, well [emphasis] that [end] is [rasies eyebrow with a mild condescending look]why [end] the chicken crossed the road.
[rolled eye look] *sigh* any [emphasis] better [end] questions? [don't really care anymore tone] Any?

Wow, that took a long time to type....

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces