On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:19 pm
((That's so great! Wish I coul draw like that. My best attempts are almost always scribbles. [My freind says it's my "style". I say it sucks.]))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:22 pm
((Didn't you say you were doing a Doujin? neutral or perhaps you meant "Fanfiction" ... since a Doujinshi is a fanCOMIC. sweatdrop ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:28 pm
((Doujin is actually correct... I figure That I'll work on a super long project and force my self not to rush it so that it looks decent. First page done, but not impressive, just the shinra builiding, but it took forever. The Cover is kicking my butt, but that's ok. I'm getting better. XD Here's a link, keep in mind that most of my pics never make it past the first stage.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:48 am

Marka squeaked loudly, while he was still being paraded by Freyr. Apparently there was someone else playing witness to the scene, mentioning something about purple dye, but he was too busy being held in something of a strangle hold/hug to actually pay much attention. So he just squeaked instead. And he squeaked with practiced perfection if he did think so himself. Apparently now he was a pet, so he figured he might act the part for someone's amusement. He was almost tempted to SHOW the flippy crazy person a dragon in person, but he knew better than to do that in doors.

Something occurred to him. in his random shouting of god knows what he'd said "Shinra Tower." ...Why? Marka though to himself...Though thinking was getting harder the longer he failed to gain new air to breathe on.

"Breathe, master...breathe...I need to..." I huffed with a little bit of sarcasm in the master part. This man was was trying to kill him! He was sure of it now! "Nearly 350 years and I die of a hug...this just figures.." He muttered, while wiggling to get more room. Freyr's arms were just to large by comparison.

((xD He's gonna have some competition once Marka warms up to him. Marka's not as trusting, but once he gets that way xD Freyr better watch out! I'm tryign to draw Marka's outfit for this RP but my sketches suck XP ))  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:59 am
((Oh I bet! They'll drive poor Vincent Bonkers! xd I actually traced my messy sketch after I finished designing the outfit... wink my MESSY sketch is almost incomprehensible.))

Freyr gasped and 'released' Marka quickly from his hug the moment he realized he'd accidentally been cutting off air-flow. Though in actuallity his manuever wasn't the same as a normal person "releasing" someone, his equine hindquarters came down, settling into a 'sitting' position, and his massive paws lifted from the from the ground to grab Marka as his human arms released, so that now Marka was 'laying' on the arms of his paws. Allowing the small man comfortable opportunity to catch his breath. "I'm sorry." He said quickly and genuinely, but his attention was quickly grabbed by the stranger and his offer. "WOO-HOO! PURPLE!" He cried happily as he snatched up the offered box, hugging it to his face, "Yes! I'm a Felitaur!... Er... no actually I'm THE Felitaur!" He pronounced cheerfully, "The One and Only! No others like me in the whole wide world!" Oddly enough he seemed happy with his utter solitude. But his elation at recognition faded quickly as he realized he'd been inhaling the smell from the box he held. This comprehension was rather sudden and very noticable for whatever chemicles the 'dye' contained made his inhumanly sensitive nose begin to burn. His eyes snapped wider, and he thrust the box out at arms length offering it back to the young stranger desperately, "EEEK IT BURNS!!!" The Chimera cried crunching his nose in the other hand, Even as he held the box away he read the back, "Amonia AND Citronell????" He gasped in shock, "ICK!.... Do not use on animals..." he read aloud, though his voice sounded odd from the grip on his nostrils. "Whoops..." Yet despite his flippancy his eyes were watering, He glanced down at Marka, "Yeah... not my color..." He admitted sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:49 am
((XD Oh my I hadn't even thought about poor Vincent on this one! XDDDD. Here's my sketchys of Marka <3 XD I sketched it last night xD I am proud of that claw...I suck at claws XD))
User Image

Marka absently poked the Felitaur. "Told you." Small victory as it was, it was a victory nonethe less and he grinned widely. "...Holy crap, you know I don't even know your name yet..." he blurted when the realization flashed in his mind.

He finally regained his full composure and stood up and brushed himself off. For a moment he'd been afraid he'd cracked a rib or something but as he poked about his torso it was confirmed he was okay. Marka turned to the new stranger. "What a way to prove a point, wish I'd thought of it. Though I have to wonder if you knew what was in that. I mean everyone knows you can't use dye on 'animals'. That stuff would burn black spots into the skin. I know this from experience." He recalled in his own irritation. He turned and looked at Freyr. "...Well except him...apparently he doesn't know that you can't dye fur." Marka have a cocky smirk that spelled out, 'I told ya so, nya nya.'

"Anyway, since I'm the only one who's even mentioned names, I'm Marka. Anyone else care to share?" He added, feeling oddly inadequate next to people who were taller than he.

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:44 am
((Eeeek.. easter event is making Gaia all wonkey.... xp too many peoplisms online!! scream ))

Freyr still managed to grin at his own predicament, having managed to return the box of hair-dye to the young man he sniffled several times and rubbed his offended nose. "I have both hair, AND fur..." He added thoughtfully, "At least ... I'm pretty sure..." He shrugged the uncertanty off as unimportant, smiling at Marka, "Hullo Marka! I'm Freyr! Freyr Svaldifari! Ex-SOLDIER First Class... with Honors!" He straightened proudly, planting his paws on the ground and standing up again. His introduction was a moment later interupted when his expression suddenly changed to one of being idea stricken. One could almost litterally see the gears shift into rapid motion in his mind. "OH!!!" He spouted, staring at nothing in particular, "Oh YEAH!" Suddenly he laid one hand on Marka's shoulder staring intently into the smaller man's eyes, "This is going to be AWSOME!" He informed the man, his eyes had lit up with such intense mischief it was frightening. He whirled to face the shopkeep, who had been watching the whole ordeal in mild facination. "Listen up! I need TEN boxes of hair BLEACH, a package of colored candy sprinkles, a WELL CLOSED bottle of ammonia, some rubber-bands, some paper-clips, a bottle of iron-supplement pills, some garlic cloves, and a mastered Water Materia!" He rubbed his hands together and shivered in anticipation, "Vinney will never know what hit him!" He snickered under his breath, "Oh... and some food, uh... meat and veggies and whatever, ... in a separate bag though..." He added almost as an after-thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:10 pm
((Oh, man for a minute there I was nervous at the mention of garlic(Morhi is a vampire after all), but slightly relieved that it's Vincent you will be torturing. Poor guy! XD ))  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:21 pm

Marka blinked almost stupidly. What the-? "Do I even want to ask? And who is Vinnie? Are you taking me hostage now?" He looked around questioning, yet accepting his fate. He needed supplies and he'd almost walked off without what he needed. He leaned in close to the counter next to Freyr.

"Hey I need some Aloe salve while you're at it and some banages if you have any. Just put it on this guys tab. I'm sure he won't mind." Marka cooed at the counter man. He looked up at Freyr and smiled sweetly. In truth he knew he did not have much gil at all and the way this guy was buying out the store he figured a few extra items wouldn't hurt. Plus Marka was silently counting this as repayment for being half squeezed to death.

(@_@ I keep running into these egg things too...I think i may just disable the blasted thing...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:47 pm
((Catch 'em! They can get you special event items! xd then when you collect enough eggs the items are yours! even if you don't want the items I advise collecting them anyways, cause you can sell them later for lotsa gold! wink ))

Freyr actually paused to gaze at Marka, twisting his head to one side in that particular considering mannerism. "Bandages?" He repeated, Taking a breif moment to nod at the shopkeeper to show it was fine. The man in question set to work collecting the requested objects. "You okay?" The chimera muttered soft enough that the onlookers couldn't hear him. There was genuine concern in his voice, a seriousness in his expression that seemed strange when compared to his ussual carefree attitude.

"what kinds of food are ya lookin for?" The shopkeeper interupted unwittingly,

Freyr glanced up, "Oh... well an assortment of Veggies," The chimera made a face for Marka, "Some meat, beef and poultry and a LITTLE fish... A loaf of regular bread, and some travelers bread." He paused to mentally reveiw his list, "Some Oregano and Thyme spice, and..." He began to grin broadly, "A couple chocolate bars and some SKITTLES!"

The shopkeeper added the items wordlessly, then paused at the last request, "How many packs a' skittles?"

"How many do you got?" The Chimera replied impishly.

The man's eyes widened and he shrugged, grabbing bags of skittles off a shelf and muttering to himself.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm
((XD I got like 8 already. I got the cute little chickie in my avvy thing XD x3 Marka has a colour now too <3))

Marka's face flushed red. Of course it must have sounded like he was hurt. Aloe and bandages. Yes, he would suspect someone of being hurt in the same conditions. "Uh, no, I'm not injured if that's what you're asking. I just get burns every now and then from the sun that's all." He muttered.

Marka watched the man grabbing the hefty amount of supplies and a thought came to his mind. "You don't happen to bounce off walls on sugar do you? And you never answered my question!" Marka struck a sudden accusing pose which was pretty much him pointing at the very tall Felitaur in a very animated manner. "Who is this Vinnie?!"

He caught wind of the concerned glance and stopped again. Apparently his explanation of his health wasn't cutting it. "Would ya quit looking at me like that, Mr. Flippant. I said I'm fine, so darn it all I am just peachy!" He folded his arms and smiled sweetly. No one resisted the cute smile. Except Hojo. He frowned for a split second at the evil man's name. Mentally he was beating his nifty little Hojo voodoo doll hoping that the demon of a man was feeling it in the after life. He snapped back to attention and looked at the shopkeeper and Freyr. "HI!" He finally said enthusiastically.

((XD God I love this little rp. I haven't had this much fun with Marka in a while!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:20 pm
((I'm quite enjoying this one myself! xd ))

"Oh okay." Freyr sounded inordinately releived that Marka wasn't hurt. "Vinnie is Vinnie!" He proclaimed, the grin rapidly returning to his face, "I'm not supposed to go brandying about his name actually.... he'd kill me." He stuck out his tongue and winked at Marka as though his imminent demise was nothing to worry about. "MmmmmMMmm sugar..." He added licking his lips, he reached into a pocket hidden under his top-most jacket producing two small wrapped candies, one red and the other blue. he popped the first into his own mouth after expertly unwrapping it between two fingers and offered the other to Marka, "Want some?" He added smiling happily. "Peaches taste good!" He added a moment later, chuckling at the lavender-haired man's outburst.

At about that time the storekeeper had finished packing Freyr's bags, handing all four packages to the Chimera, "You gonna be able to handle all that?" The shopkeep asked, nodding at Marka's comment, "the bandages and lotion are in the bottom of the fourth one."

Freyr nodded, "Yep!" he proclaimed, and reaching back opened a strange leather sack on his left flank, dropping to of the bags into that before doing the same on the other side. "All ready to go." his blue eyes locked with Marka's again, "How about you?" He inquired enthusiastically, well aware that he had just placed Marka's items in the pouches along with his own.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Argentum stood quietly in the shop, staring with mild interest at the lavender haired man and his....companion. The pupil of his mako coloured eye slitted as an amused smile formed on his pretty face. He listened to their conversation, not saying anything until he heard they were ready to go.

He walked over to them, still watching. He wasn't the type to introduce himself until asked to but he found himself extremely interested in both the boy and the....creature.

( First time with my new pet! *snuggles him* I hope to keep up with this RP XP OH! E-chaaaaan! Shiyaa came in the mail XDXD That sounds odd >_>

Oooh, I like his new design X3 Marka is really pretty, too XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:42 pm
The young man watched and waited for an opportunity to interject again, his mind was whirling, and his companion knew that look, and didn't much appreciate it, "THE Felitaur? You mean the one from the Meteor Crisis? The one who actually KNEW Sephiroth?" His excitment grew with each question, "You must be like, 300 years old!" He exclaimed, "Are you a REMNANT?!" He practically grabbed at Freyr's arm, hoping eagerly that he was right, the books he'd read, may have been tainted by artistic license, but they were true, and here was his proof.

His friend however grew a bit alarmed at his growing excitement, he knew better than most that silvery blonde didn't know his own strength, his green eyes sparkling with intensity. This wasn't good, he thought, then finally latched onto something he thought he could use to halt the escalation of the situation, "YOU'RE a remnant, Koji, that's why your hair looks so funny." He jibed pointedly, to which the slightly younger man scoffed.

"What're you talking about? Remnants were created by a scientist trying to clone Sephiroth." He retorted confidently.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:18 pm
Cecil was dressed in a simple pair of jeans a red dress shirt and a belt that had a gun that looked as if it weighed 30 pounds. He was walking down the street from his shop having just relinquished control to Terril a man who worked in his shop. Suddenly he bumped into a woman with long black hair and green eyes, not entirely on accident. Smiling Cecil looked towards her "You look like you're in need of some assistance actually it looks a bit like someone just knocked into you" he brushed himself off though he had gotten nothing on him during the encounter.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff