Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
What do you collect? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey skies tainted red

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:33 pm
t3hmusicbawks
I collect music boxes. :3
My aunt does that, she has a few that are worth a lot!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:11 am
Grey skies tainted red
t3hmusicbawks
I collect music boxes. :3
My aunt does that, she has a few that are worth a lot!

Waaa, that's so neat. n_n
My collection is very small as of right now but I'm sure I'll get more once I have my own paycheck... >______>;

Cicadaz in ur strudelz

druantea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:23 pm
i collect books, cards, and coins.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:17 pm
I collect statues of wolves. Most of them are howling, but there is this one that I absolutely love... the male has his head turned in towards the female and she's looking back at him with so much love...

Yes... I make backstories for my statues. Ssshhhhhh........

<3

Angel Waters

Cicadaz in ur strudelz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:45 pm
Angel Waters
I collect statues of wolves. Most of them are howling, but there is this one that I absolutely love... the male has his head turned in towards the female and she's looking back at him with so much love...

<3

Ah, I collect those too... well... wolf items in general. n_n I have a blanket and a painted bottle and all that good stuff.

<3 Kiba in your siggy. I also have a Wolf's Rain wallscroll. >w>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:17 pm
t3hmusicbawks
Angel Waters

<3

Ah, I collect those too... well... wolf items in general. n_n I have a blanket and a painted bottle and all that good stuff.

<3 Kiba in your siggy. I also have a Wolf's Rain wallscroll. >w>

Yes yes, I also have the wolfie blankets and photos and calenders and collages and snow globes and wall border and ... I think it may be an obsession ...<.<....>.>.... yay wolfies!!!!

<3 Kiba forever <3

Angel Waters

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:45 am
I collect books, all kinds.

I'm a booknerd, and love it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Angel Waters

<3

I have something similar to that.. It's on my bookcase with all my totem statues.. in the left corner on the second shelf.
User Image

It looks a little funky right now, because I'm packing things.  

PhoenixMoonStar

Sakugo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:01 pm
I collect oriental things in general, especially those of the Japanese and Chiniese culture. I use to collect china dolls and music boxes, but I grew out of it and most of them went up in the attic.
I thought I'd save them and give some of them to my future daughter(If I havt one)...x33

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm
I have collected rocks for as long as I can remember. Not counting the really little ones, but the ones that are an inch or bigger, I probably have a good 250. sweatdrop

And boooooks. I just don't have enough room to contain them all! I need a room of wall to wall bookshelves...

Oh! And angels. Unintentionally.  

Aevey

XCAITIEXXStaRXRawR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:04 pm
Books..my parents just made me box up and store six boxes worth..and now I walk into my room and feel like I need to cry out,"Where have all the books gone?" sSo I go to my favorite bookstore and deplete all my cash as much as I can...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Isis Stargazer
Books..my parents just made me box up and store six boxes worth..and now I walk into my room and feel like I need to cry out,"Where have all the books gone?" sSo I go to my favorite bookstore and deplete all my cash as much as I can...

Ha ha, I can SO relate! I have several boxes in storage, as well. Because I can't stand for my books to be disorganized, and stacked too many too a shelf. sweatdrop  

Aevey

Totally Not Gay

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:32 am
LOL... I'm a packrat... I collect so many things! Let's see:

Dragons (the more realistic looking and not the "cutesy" ones though)
Magic Cards (all colours)
Plushies
Candles
Incenses
Oils & Herbs (mostly for use in making more incenses LOL)
Cross Stitch stash
Science Fiction/Fantasy books
Dungeons & Dragons "stuff"
Barbie and her "stuff" (yes... I love Barbie even if she is a "female brainwashing" item LOL)

I used to collect quite a few other things but I long since gave them away to make room in the black hole I call a bedroom ROFL!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:23 pm
healing crystals and different coloured candles.. so when i want to perform a spell i will have all the right colours there  

Thoths Temple

milli420

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:18 am
I collect dragons; anything to do with dragons really, from statues, to stuffed animals, pictures, blankets, clothes, i love dragons,
I also collect swords and daggers, i have a nice big collection. (and yes i do have some dragon swords/daggers razz )
and thirdly, i collect paintings biggrin i love them, i mainly like fantasy themes, landscape and of course dragons biggrin  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games