Hinata
  Sakura
  Ten Ten
  Temari
  Ino
View Results

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:35 am
Maybe it was in the manga... But, whatever. Lol, I shant scare you like that again. You should read the manga, though. It rocks. ^^ Less filler, more actual plotline!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:41 am
Im waiting to get it on the computer(In JPN)

I really dont want to read the manga so I dont get ahead  

F-22 Raptor II

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:44 am
Oooh.. that would make sense. Yeah, I resinate in Canada so everything is already translated and up on the internet for crazy Naruto fans like myself. I do want all the mangas, though. I'm just a freak like that. I also watch the anime and I'm totally hyped up for the hour-long episode next week. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:14 am
Ouch Damn eek

and I thought I got things to fast confused  

F-22 Raptor II

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:05 am
*does the cabbage patch dance*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:49 pm
No one.

But if anyone, Sakura.

And if not Sakura, Hinata.

Either way is fine.

I kinda want no one.

But Hinata would be nice.

Sakura would be too, but I'd prefer Hinata. I want to see what happens later on with the Hyuuga clan. >)

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

arichan99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:00 pm
I think that naruto should be with Hinata, she obviously loves him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:26 pm
I think Hinata deserves to be with Naruto, since she's totally loved him since everything. But it's possible that she'll end up with Neji, so that they can continue on the pure Hyuuga blood whatever whatever. It's sad, because they're... you know, cousins, but whatever floats the Hyuuga Clan's boat. Plus, I always assumed that stricter clans, the ones with bloodlines, were always betrothed to someone.

I want Hinata to end up with Naruto, but I don't think she will. T.T

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Finora Lupin
I think Hinata deserves to be with Naruto, since she's totally loved him since everything. But it's possible that she'll end up with Neji, so that they can continue on the pure Hyuuga blood whatever whatever. It's sad, because they're... you know, cousins, but whatever floats the Hyuuga Clan's boat. Plus, I always assumed that stricter clans, the ones with bloodlines, were always betrothed to someone.

Yeah, but you have to keep in mind because of the two branches. Also...we don't know if they want to keep a pure Hyuuga blood or whatever. They don't say alot about the Hyuuga clan. xD I mean, if Neji goes with Hinata, does that mean Neji's main branch? Oh gee. I don't know. And you don't know about the bloodline things; I mean, we don't know if Mikoto or Fugaku could use the Sharingan. xD But I'm sure one of them could. xD

Always hope for a chance, if he does end up with anyone in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:44 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Finora Lupin

Yeah, but you have to keep in mind because of the two branches. Also...we don't know if they want to keep a pure Hyuuga blood or whatever. They don't say alot about the Hyuuga clan. xD I mean, if Neji goes with Hinata, does that mean Neji's main branch? Oh gee. I don't know. And you don't know about the bloodline things; I mean, we don't know if Mikoto or Fugaku could use the Sharingan. xD But I'm sure one of them could. xD

o__. If... if he does end up with someone... Oh dear God, here I am preparing myself for deaths but that one I wasn't even expecting. First, I can accept that Harry Potter is dead, finito, kicking the bucket for sure in the next book. And we all know that Voldemort is going to die. I figured Sasuke might be one of the people to die in Naruto, and even though I hope not, I have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach about Rock Lee. But Naruto?

Man, it'll be like Wolf's Rain all over again for me. *crumbles*

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Finora Lupin
JhonnyRaincloud
Finora Lupin

o__. If... if he does end up with someone... Oh dear God, here I am preparing myself for deaths but that one I wasn't even expecting. First, I can accept that Harry Potter is dead, finito, kicking the bucket for sure in the next book. And we all know that Voldemort is going to die. I figured Sasuke might be one of the people to die in Naruto, and even though I hope not, I have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach about Rock Lee. But Naruto?

Who? Neji? xD I personally like NejiTen...But, not to get off topic.

Yeah. It's that feeling you get that Sasuke is going to die. I get it too. xD Rock Lee? O______O Oh dear god I hope not. Naruto too...But I get that feeling for Naruto too. Dx

NO! What if Naruto, Lee, Sasuke, Kiba, AND Shikamaru all die? Dx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:13 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Finora Lupin
JhonnyRaincloud
Finora Lupin

Yeah. It's that feeling you get that Sasuke is going to die. I get it too. xD Rock Lee? O______O Oh dear god I hope not. Naruto too...But I get that feeling for Naruto too. Dx

NO! Don't suggest such a horrible thing. My heart can't take it. *clutches chest* They are all my favourite characters... Oh man, if Kakashi dies, I'll be so sad. I cried when Obito died, and if Kakashi dies and then Kishimoto does that one 'reunion with old friends in heaven' type deal-y, I'm going to bawl. You know, I bet Kakashi is going to die saving either Naruto, Sakura or Sasuke's life.

*cries* Now I'm all depressed! T.T

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:27 pm
Finora Lupin
JhonnyRaincloud
Finora Lupin
JhonnyRaincloud
Finora Lupin

NO! Don't suggest such a horrible thing. My heart can't take it. *clutches chest* They are all my favourite characters... Oh man, if Kakashi dies, I'll be so sad. I cried when Obito died, and if Kakashi dies and then Kishimoto does that one 'reunion with old friends in heaven' type deal-y, I'm going to bawl. You know, I bet Kakashi is going to die saving either Naruto, Sakura or Sasuke's life.

*cries* Now I'm all depressed! T.T

xD Actually my favorite out of all of them is Naruto. xD What if ALL of them died? Rookie 9 AND Team Gai?! TEAM GAI! -Sobs-

Let's talk about happy stuff.

NARUHINA NEJITEN NARUHINA NEJITEN NARUHINA NEJITEN... -Goes on for eternity-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:29 am
Finora Lupin
F-22###
Temary does?!

What happened with Shikamaru?

Oh, it was just a mere look of interest. You and I both know that her and Shikamaru are tighter than tight.

They're like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm.  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Decemius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:19 am
I THINK Sakura will get him.
I HOPE Hinata gets him.
I WANT Ten Ten to get him because it would be funny as h**l to see a character who doesn't even really qualify as a character get him.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff