Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Nana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:34 pm
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I've started watching the anime and I'm a little farther on that than I am on the manga so I've gotten a glimpse at what's coming and I'm not exactly....thrilled with it to say the least.

The characters are very real though and your viewpoints do change over time. I remember when I used to think Nobu was just a funny little guy and now after the last few SB released Nana segments I actually realized that Nobu was actually rather attractive. -laughs-

I also like Takumi ALLOT less than I used to. ~_~;

I've seen the movie too. I really want to see the second one though. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:32 am

.: ✖ :♥: ☆ * { ~ › ♪(‹•
星に願いを恋こそ今すべて•›) ♪ ‹ ~ } * ☆ :♥: ✖ :.

Nobu is totally my type.. well one of my types... Shin's also another one of my types too... surprised pps: *giggle*

I finished the Anime and I know where everything is going... but for the record I always hated Takumi. And honestly all the characters lives are about to completely fall apart and it makes me really really sad.

I saw the second movie it was good but the thing with watching the trailer alone, it spoils so much for the American fans, but once volume 8 comes out they the trailer won't ruin as much... oh, volume 8 how I adore you.

.: ✖ :♥: ☆ * { ~ › ♪
(‹•The Very hope of love, is now entirely to the stars•›) ♪ ‹ ~ } * ☆ :♥: ✖ :.

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PrinceElly
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:22 pm
It's nice to know that Viz licensed the anime too. I hope they get the movies to complete the set.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:20 pm
.:♪::一人で過ごす毎日が津ずくとたまに幅か下は茶懈怠 ♥ -->

.: ✖ ☆ ✖ :.

i know the anime is so addictive. I just know a ton of my cash is going to be going to that now. XD... I have the Japanese DVDs up to volume 8. but they only have one episode on them. *nod* *nod*

.: ✖ ☆ ✖ :.

<-- ♥As I continued to live by myself I somtimes wanted to call my self stupid•} :: ♪:.

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:15 pm
I was never really a Nana fan, until later in the manga, where (Nobu is it? I don't really know their names sweatdrop ) admitted to having feelings for Hachi. Then the story started to get interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:00 pm
I love NANA it's so awesome! I've watched the anime and read parts of the manga. I still have to watch the movies though. xp  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:56 am
I never read the beginning of NANA...
I've gotten up to where they left off when it was serialized, though...

My cousin got me these really cute Nana and Hachi Hello Kitty phone straps.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:43 pm
best thing in that magazine.  

Sairiaka_Bliakoosh

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Ah! My dad just got me volume 5 in Japanese! :] I may not be able to read it, but I've read most of it anyway in the magazine, and I'm still supporting the creator, so... :]

and @ Sairiaka_Bliakoosh: I agree, it was one of the best things in the magazine, not that it's crappy now, it's just sad that NANA's no longer there....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Is anybody else absolutely driven insane by Yuri? If I could smack her I would. :/  

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:30 pm
[Cynical Muffin]
Is anybody else absolutely driven insane by Yuri? If I could smack her I would. :/

OMG!!!
I hate that b***h too, but I like she's being used like a rag doll by Nobu. I hope this helps her understand that guys cannot resolve all of our problems.

I really like the two Nana characters, and I have a love/hate relation with Takumi.  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games