Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Crimson Hero Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 am
Vixen in Violet
I agree with you. smile

Dang, it's been a long time since anyone's been here. x_x

I felt bad about not posting here lately. Has anyone else been surprised at all by how the story is turning out? Not like romance is that big of a shock in this story anymore, but (and I'm referring to recent issues of the magazine) Kaz's obsession over Nobara and Yushin has brought the manga to levels I'd never thought it would come to before. It's starting to get really dramatic (and yeah, I know, it's shojo manga) but it's definitely different than how the series had started.

Still looking forward to future chapters.

By the way, the original poster said that the series is still running in Japan. Is that true? I wonder when it's going to end..

It's definitely still running in Japan; I keep that part updated as best I can. :]

And I've I read at Anime News Network that the series is supposed to be in it's last story arc, but it doesn't say how long it will be. I don't know that it will last too much longer though.

Hope that helped! : D

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm
kel aka gandy
Vixen in Violet
I agree with you. smile

Dang, it's been a long time since anyone's been here. x_x

I felt bad about not posting here lately. Has anyone else been surprised at all by how the story is turning out? Not like romance is that big of a shock in this story anymore, but (and I'm referring to recent issues of the magazine) Kaz's obsession over Nobara and Yushin has brought the manga to levels I'd never thought it would come to before. It's starting to get really dramatic (and yeah, I know, it's shojo manga) but it's definitely different than how the series had started.

Still looking forward to future chapters.

By the way, the original poster said that the series is still running in Japan. Is that true? I wonder when it's going to end..

It's definitely still running in Japan; I keep that part updated as best I can. :]

And I've I read at Anime News Network that the series is supposed to be in it's last story arc, but it doesn't say how long it will be. I don't know that it will last too much longer though.

Hope that helped! : D

Thanks for the updates. : D

Like you said, I can't imagine it being that much longer, especially since I don't really picture a story happening after they all graduate from high school. I guess we'll see. smile

Vixen in Violet

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:20 am
the series is adorable i really love reading it  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games