Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesm_mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:44 am
I don't think so. I'm 18.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:28 pm
uh yeah man u need a job, not gaia to earn gold, but a real job!  

Pinkie Yo

Professor Panties

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:00 pm
Don't think there's no age limit. All right with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 am
eek this thread is definately older than 3 days, hope this isn't against the rules to post. But heck... I belong to three adults only guilds, so it is NOT like you are one of the FEW grown ups here in gaia, heck, we are everywhere. Certainly funner than myspace. 4laugh  

thistle7

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 am
Pinkie Yo

Funny...
I have a job. A full time one. And I still frequent Gaia.
Also - this is the LITERATE subforum. HINT HINT  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:50 pm
I think gaia should be open and free to everyone willing to play.  

visceral_nightmare

Aerwynn Venezuela

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:14 pm
I personally don't remember there even being an age restriction. I can think of a few forums, as well as several guilds, that are for people of a more mature mental state. I also know of a few people who are in late 20's - early 30's who own guilds. They have as much right being here as everyone else. If you contribute positively to the Gaian community then I see no problem at all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:40 pm
There is no specificage limit for gaia, if you love gaia then GAIA! It doesn't matter if you're 14, 37, or 96.  

CyBeRpUnK644

Severez

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 pm
Nothings wrong with it, I think its pretty cool actually  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:28 am
What ever age, we're all the same interests
It doesn't matter at all (:  

jellieellie

Calliope Solipsism

Wheezing Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:45 pm
I love this concept that so many teeny boppers have that, at some point, everyone has to lose their ability to enjoy things like Gaia. Video games, bumper cars, stuffed animals, make-believe, flying kites, jumping in puddles, forum sites that give you a little character to dress up, these things are FUN. Why should your age affect your ability to have fun?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:29 pm
If you like being on Gaia then you should still be on it because you like it, regardless of your age.

Great Aunt Gertrude

Ivory_Lake

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Neztnerol
Pinkie Yo

Funny...
I have a job. A full time one. And I still frequent Gaia.
Also - this is the LITERATE subforum. HINT HINT

<-- Exactly, HINT HINT. Now, for my malformation of many people's ideas as to what is appropriate for what age group and for whom this may concern. Now, it has been said that many people over the age of... I don't know, empty headed people are constantly changing this information so I cannot give you a clear statistic. However, like most of the people here have mentioned, there is nothing wrong for some one at your age to communicate with others using technology like buttons and a visual screen. Hell, that's like saying that you aren't allowed to write at your age. EG, you write on a piece of paper, and show it to other people, you are communicating, with a screen, and with writing material. (Doesn't sound so sexy when I break it down, does it?)

A vast majority of people wish to make themselves feel distinguished amongst their dip-s**t friends by implying that he/she uses the internet communication process at a fairly young age implying that only young people should use as older people make it unpopular. It's like being bukkaked with idiocy. I developed a ranking system for those to judge people and here's the rank I think these people deserve. Tell me what you think.

-You judge older people+
-You complain that your grandma is still alive+
-You have a constant need to tell everyone that older people lick a**=

Congratulations, you have achieved the rank of:

ARROGANT DIP s**t. <-- Q.E.D. b***h.

Damn, they should hire me to go and explain to other people what the hip new inventions and innovations actually are.

It's just like the majority of teens that say, "Old people should not have I Pods." Okay, I see the practicality where an older person may have damage. But in the case that they don't, why the hell not? "Because they make it unpopular, they should use a crappy MP3 player instead."
What these people don't realize is that we had the iPod long before it came out. Man, I wish somebody developed an MP3 Player with a Hard-Drive. Oh wait... WE DID.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter what anyone tells you, you have a right to communication no matter what age. It's like saying, "It's not right for people that are older to eat." Brilliant suggestion, dip s**t, but there's a flaw in that plan, they would die. "But older people shouldn't be alive, they make young people unpopular!" Says who? "..." All you're doing is further complicating your own destroyed sense of humor just to feed your own ego with which you could fill a warehouse of OXY-CLEAN with. So basically, it doesn't matter what age you are, just as long as you're a good person.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:08 pm
It's either inactivity, or people see the point (Since no one is contradicting me.), I'm glad that people see the point. ^_^  

Ivory_Lake

Hilarious Lunatic

Annasay

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Your only as old as you feel/act.
Stay on gaia as long as you want.
Nobody can stop you anyway!