Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Vampire Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitokiri-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:23 pm
In volume one, I couldn't seem to decide between Zero and Kaname...who I liked better, anyway. After getting to know them better in volume two, I'd have to say that I'm leaning more towards Zero. As stereotypical as his character is in such a serious manga series...I still love 'im. x]

Danggg, are you guys reading it online or something? Because I'm trying NOT to do that. x] I want to collect all the volumes. <.<;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:47 am
i luv kaname! heart heart redface heart heart hes so hot, sexy, nice, gentle, great....i hope one day i can meet a guy like that! but i prob wont and remain a spinster emo  

Nanami.x.Yuki

choirperson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:22 pm
*glomps vampire knight* This is my favorit manga...I love Matsuri Hino sooo much for making it!! The only bad thing about it is that I wish Yuki would end up with Kaname, but she'll probably get together with Zero...so sad...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:54 pm
-isn't impressed with Kaname at all-

o.O;;

I love Zero on the other hand which is kind of odd. I don't normally like the dark angsty main character boys. (The other exception is Kyo from Furuba) XP

I was so mad when I bought the 2 volume and realized that the only things in there I hadn't read before was the commentary and the bonus manga. Though I do like the gag manga.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:06 am
WHen I got my magazine in the mail, I used to go straight to Nana. I just recently started reading everything else since nana with cease to continue in the magazine. But so far, I think Vampire Night's really cool. Plus, the fact that I love anything that has to do with vampires!^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:10 am
I love Vampire Knight!!!! Zero and Kaname are so hot!! I love this series!!  

Tickle Toe Bob

Bluluv6

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:29 am
Vampire Knights the greatest 4laugh i mean, the characters, the story, and the effort Matsuri Hino puts into her artwork is more than amazing!I love everything about it! Right now ,though, i guess i dont really have a fav character kuz i believe they all help the story progress, and as i read each months issue, the characterwho i seem to favor always changes. So i guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens next^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:11 pm
I remember when Vampire Knight chapters were first being released (before it got licensed here) and the rift between Zero fans and Kaname fans seemed so much tighter... now it honestly feels as though Zero has a big lead over Kaname.

Kinda like the one Kyou had over Yuki from Fruits Basket. d: Or urg... maybe it's just my bias talking?  

Asano Rain

Clayra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:06 pm
I love this series!! The art is wonderful, the plot is entangling (?) and there are vampires! What else could you want? heart Ah, Kaname sama...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:54 pm
I love this series! It's so good Matsuri-sama stepped her game up. I love Zero, but Kaname is scary to me. The third vol. comes out October  

Aqua Blue Angel

Otaku_s_smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:54 am
Vampire Knight is one of my favorite series because 1) I love vampire stories and 2) it's by Matsuri Hino, one of my all time favorite manga-kas.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:38 pm
One of my favorite SB reads. Hands down.  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

I Am Hello Kitty -tu_ut-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Still not decided about the "Kaname or Zero", but Zero is sooo fine in the Sept issue!

Vampy is fun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:15 pm
Kaname is my favorite guy (well, I like some of the other vampire guys too heart ), and I really want him to end up with Yuki, but I have a feeling she'll probably be with Zero sweatdrop  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

I Am Hello Kitty -tu_ut-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:39 pm
Yea, seems like it

I can't wait to see more though, you never know how things go.  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games