Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
The Gentlemen's Alliance † Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikiginger93

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:37 pm
such a good manga!! i thought that it was just going to be a simple manga and i wasnt really expecting anything, but i was sooo wrong! and 0.o!!! wow, twins... nice!^^ lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:32 pm
I can't believe volume 2 is out!!!!!! They revealed Maora's secret faster than I thought they would though....but the Shizumasa-sama secret was even better!!!! I won't spoil it though. mrgreen  

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

ice_blu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:02 am
Well I just stroll down to Wikipedia, and just read the spoilers. LOL

Woah~!! I might get this series! But maybe not......

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:38 am
ice_blu
Well I just stroll down to Wikipedia, and just read the spoilers. LOL

Woah~!! I might get this series! But maybe not......

Lol. You're not the only to have spoiled yourself...I hate that I can never be patient and wait... xd

kel aka gandy
Captain

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Spoilers definitely are fun. ^-^ Though, for something as dramatic as this series, I'm trying not to look for too many.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:07 pm
This manga really amuses me ^^ I can't wait for Volume 3 to come out!  

puppy444219

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:35 pm
I can't even recall how many times I've heard people say that Shinshi Doumei Cross is "too simple" or boring. If they just stick around until the end of volume two they're already proven wrong.

So...many...crazy...plot twists. If anyone is up to date with the manga as it's being released in Japan, you'll know we got another big shock recently.

It's also really funny and I love it for that as well. Honestly though, I think this manga is best for proving the "manga experts" who claim to be able to predict anything that happens in a manga dead wrong. So much craziness...oh but it's so good! I love this manga so much. I want there to be an anime.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:20 am
Well I bought two volumes so far. It's pretty good, yo~!  

ice_blu

akeikas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:28 pm
i like SDC. :] Although this one is not my favorite among Arina's works, its still good. :] I honestly love takanari-sama heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:25 pm
Arinacchi likes to break Ribon convention and see how far she can take something unusual for the magazine (since Ribon is aimed at little girls), I think, what with Full Moon wo Sagashite having a character who wants to <<DIE to be with her beloved>>, and now Shinkuro having such... interesting characters and plot twists.

SPOILERS FOR LATER VOLUMES
My favorite character is Ushio-chan~ Her character design makes me melt and she's so... beautifully tortured. Her intense love for Hainekko is what drew me to her in the first place, but her breaking out of that is also wonderful to see. I also have a very soft spot for Touya... he's a bit like Ushio with his love for Takanari, without the obsessive part (hey, she's getting better!). And when he blushes... oh...!  

Asano Rain

Clayra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 pm
I love the work of Arina Tanemura!! I'm so glad that this manga came out! Haine is so funny. Actually, all of the characters are funny!
I'm also funny that Viz licensed ION and Time Stranger Kyoko. I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:43 pm
I love this manga!! It is so awesome!!!  

Tickle Toe Bob

Bluluv6

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:56 pm
omg!!! i love Shinshi Doumei Cross 4laugh it's amazing how much detail she puts into each and every inch of this manga, let alone the other great works she's done 3nodding she's amazingly talented, and i know i'll stick with this manga till the very end if not for the story, then the art, but so far im loving both biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:23 am
I just got volume 3 yesterday!!!!!! Spoiler: It was so weird hearing Mao-chan talk like a guy, especially about Hainekko. And Tachibana-kun is so cute!!!!!! >.< If I ever had a little brother I'd want him to be like Tachibana.end spoiler. I've already loaned it out to one of my friends, and one of my other friends got my volume 2....less than an hour ago....my friends are now just as addicted to this series as I am. ^-^  

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fallen_Aderean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:07 pm
I went and bought number 3 on saturday. I was so mad when I couldn't go to the 4th. crying I'm so freakin addicted to this manga. XD  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games