Do You Know an Edward? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Know an Edward?
  yes
  no
  yes, he lives in my closet and whisks me away to Candyland every night.
  I wish
  Why?! YOU CANT TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!!! XO
View Results

0takuangel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:03 am
I know twin Edward's :]

edit: heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:34 pm
0takuangel
I know twin Edward's :]

edit: heart heart heart

*is totally jealous*

How can a lot of us know zero Edwards and you know two? Who are twins?

Life is totally unfair.

Wanna share? wink

Niamara

0takuangel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:19 pm
no I don't. actually they both took me to yesterday's dance
*lucky-ness, right?* but one I like better :] but they're both so nice... and cute heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:39 pm
Well I dont think I will ever find a man thats fits Edwards physical apperance...

But I have had a few crushes that made me feel the same way Bella feels about Edward.. The electricity in your body when they are around.. the way their touch sends heat through your body... the way every thing about then seems peferct to you.

But alas I have never found a man that can love like Edward can.  

Happy Slap

Niamara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:00 pm
0takuangel
no I don't. actually they both took me to yesterday's dance
*lucky-ness, right?* but one I like better :] but they're both so nice... and cute heart
*dies* Both? Not. Fair. *sigh*

As long as they're like Edward, I'll take whichever one you don't want. wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:43 am
I know an Edward. His name is Tristan his skin is slightly darker than Edward but he's tall amd slender. He has the most amazing eyes and lips  

anjell214

HappyTimeMedicine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:38 pm
oh that's fine 3nodding I love hearing of ALL the cullens.
HEAR THAT EVERYONE?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:27 pm
Do i know an Edward....?
Not really, but i know an Emment. He doesn't look like a weightlifter, but he is really strong and atheletic, also extreamly competitive. I never noticed until i saw this thread and thought about it...weird  

MayDrei

zZz[Reverend Manson]zZz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:48 pm
No, I don't know anyone like Edward, but I'm afraid I one day may.
Edward is incomparable; he's the perfect man for women in every single way. I don't know whether to hate or envy or like Edward. He makes me quiver with anger at my imperfection, makes me wish he had never been thought up to delude the youthful girls.
I envy him; he is perfect, he is tall, slender, strong, fast, smart, has enough time to learn anything he wants... he has the sophisticated demeanor to be the strong, silent, anti-social type that every girl will fall in love with forever and ever.
And his perfection makes him a very likable character, his slight emotional weakness believable, and I really would want to spend time near him if he existed.
In a way I hate what he is but wish he was real all the same.
Because I am no, and never can be, an Edward Cullen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:47 pm
wow. edwards too perfect, but then again, hes a vampire and masochistic, etc....last time i checked those werent positive things...still his flaws make him more appealing heart  

HappyTimeMedicine

ThorDaFox

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:37 pm
I know an Edward! His name is Jesse. The strange thing, he's like a Jacob too! He looks JUST like Jacob before he joins Sam and those guys, except his eyes. His attitude is just like Edwards....except Jesse's stupid at times.

And he smells good too! and he likes blood....the one thing that has me thinking...His teeth are sharp too...He bites you and you scream, "OW!" crying sad thing is...he's my best friend.....and my ex-boyfriend! I was going out with an Edward and I didn't even know it until after we broke up!!!

Oh well, I'll deal with it...  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:39 pm
I just met an Edward!
Except for the fact that he's from Austrailia...
Oh well, he's still an Edward, except for the fact that he doesn't stare at me... much. xd  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Shu-Nya

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:26 am
I know an Edward....or rather I know of him.

He is annoying and arrogant and sometimes I think that I hate him....but then he looks at me.....

He and me are not what you'd call friends.... we hardly speak at all even though we sit next to each other in every class (we sit alphabetically).

He is so polite it's aggravating...it's like he gave etiqute lessons to my great grandfather. He doesn't ever use a shortened word. For example: it is never don't...always do not.

He is beautiful...and that is not a word often described with boys...but truly truly beautiful....

He has a slightly sarcastic look in his eyes all the time...like the world is a joke that only he gets. But he often looks sad as he sits by himself in the school carpark when the rest of the school is in the cafeteria....I don't know why he sits there but I want to, for reasons I don't know myself.

One moment it looks like he dosn't know I exist and the next he is offering to drive me home.

The reason Twilight is my favorite book is also the reason why it scares me a little: It reminds me so much of Matthew that it makes me wonder if he is simply a character from a story.... I'm so afraid that he may just dissapear like a fictional character.

And thats why I don't think any actor could play Edward Cullen....it would be too wierd.

Sorry for rambling on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:55 pm
If by an "edward" you mean "Someone who constantly dazzles you without knowing it because they are perfect", yes. I've met one. Unfortunately, I have a veeeery hard time flirting with him, becuase my brain melts everytime he talks to me. Very convenient.  

Pure_Only Rose

Shu-Nya

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:08 am
*giddy sigh* Edward......  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items