35%  [ 7 ]
No?
65%
 65%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 20

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:58 am
Uchiha_Naruto
In my opinion, Kabuto should be killed off. Poor kid is almost an adult and he STILL hasn't past the exam. If in which case I am talking between episodes 41 and 50 and he did become a...Genin? Then he shouldn't die.

Umm, if you haven't READ the manga, then obviously you wouldn't know this, but he fight Tsunade (who is at Hokage level) and nearly beats the **** out of her!! He fails the exam everytime just to gather info for Orochimaru, PURPOSELY!!!! HE'S A LOT STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!!!! stressed eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:23 am
But then Naruto pwns him with Rasengan...

Kabuto>Tsunade
but...
Kabutoso...
Naruto>Tsunade????  

Mysterymelonman

III-Kai-III

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:21 pm
BalmungLumine
Salaam Dementia
o.o Wait, when did all of this happen?! Dear god, I need to start downloading the anime, because I don't bloody recall any of this. Would anyone be so kind as to help a poor soul out and pass over a link?

But anyway >.> KABUTO WILL NEVER DIE! HAHAHAAAAA! O.o;;

Narutochaos.com should have it.

Thank God! I have no clue who the heck these other guys are, but if he lives still, I'm ok with that xd

My friend stared screaming and ranting "What have they done to my manga?!" when she saw the screenshots.

Anybody seen the movie? I'm looking forward to that first clip. The one where everyone who has died is alive. rofl Same friend kept screaming "IT'S THE FOURTH!"

Heheheh. I'm just looking forward to seeing Hayate. Don't ask me why. I just like him. If any of you spot Obito in that clip, please tell me. ^_^'
Narutofan.com is way better and faster than chaos xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:45 pm
biggrin I wouldn't know, my comp. isn't fast enough to even play the episodes!

But I did see 140 at a friends, damn it was funny! At least when 'Kabuto' uses that mist technique. Flaming Narutos *ROLAO*!

I liked that guy though! The one with the green hair crying Tha strings of dooooom! Ok, I'm just weird, don't mind me.  

Gate-chan

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:42 am
What's the title of the music that plays in the background during the fight? I wanna get it >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:05 am
Yeah, I knew something was up w/ that fake Kabuto. I was like, "This may be a filler, but Kabuto is NEVER that lame!" And then what was with that technique the guy did? So gross! So was that one with the dudes coming out of that one guy's shoulders. GROSS! I hate fillers. I can't wait to see the new Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Kabuto in the manga. Have they showed them yet? I'm a couple chapters behind.  

MurasakiGaki

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:46 am
My friend says that Sasuke is the only person she hasn't seen (older). I don't know if she's seen Kabuto, but it does seem that you're behind a bit 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:50 am
All I have to say now is:

User Image

I sympathise with you Sas... really, I do.  

Gate-chan

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces