TabeArto

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:18 pm
Do you think anyone else will join?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:14 pm
OOC: I don't know. If u help me ask around, then maybe so. stare 3nodding emo  

Kelly Yasha

Lilla18

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:43 pm
ooc: well, if you don't mind.. I'd like to help as well... whenever and however I can.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:01 pm
Yes, tell us what you would like from us and i know i will gladly try!  

TabeArto

Kelly Yasha

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:21 pm
OOC: Me as well. I will anything I can. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:18 am
SEE?? >> we all want to help! biggrin  

Lilla18

Kelly Yasha

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:31 am
OOC: Okay. All we need is more people. We need at least three villians and two more good guys at the very least. Oh and one neutral character. That's it though. Please help.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:28 pm
This is TY Charn's character:

Name: TY Charns
Species: Shadowbuilder
(max life span of shadowbuilder is 34,572,487 earth years)
Abilities: resistant to temperature changes
can create shadow illusions
can dematerialize into shadowy material instantaneously
can teleport through shadows
can create solid shadow objects and living shadowbeasts
can create shadow blankets and portals used for transporting other things and people
can move at 13 times the speed of light (8,718,016,180mph)
Pet(s): Any Shadowbeast ever to have been created by TY Charns.
Weapons: Staff (forged from indestructable metal)
Dagger/Knives (His cloak/robe is made of a shadowblanket, so though he appears to be reaching in pocket, his knives are not on his person. Due to this he has an unlimited supply of them.)

Kelly Yasha

Lilla18

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:08 pm
OOC: ok.. then, let's all go out and see who we can find so we can start this rp... you said at least three villains, two good guys, and a neutral character? ... ok. I'll see what I can do to help.. more..  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Name: Aly
Race: 1/2 Elf 1/2 Fox demon
Class: Warrior
Description: Black mid-back braided hair w/ rose vine woven within. Vivid blue eyes (like ice chips). Small nose w/ freakles. Light skin tone.5 foot 6 inches. No shoes, tee-shirts (always solid black) and dirty, well worn and torn, faded black jeans. Doesn't like to wear jewelry,except her small cat bell tied around her neck with black silk.
Weapons: Long bow(Green feather)(Quiver on left leg)
15 hidden daggers (from people she's killed)

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Kelly Yasha

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:51 pm
OOC: Ok! Urs sounds good!! Thanks for joining!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:04 am
OOC: so... when are we gonna get this rp started?  

Lilla18

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:30 pm
username: Sesshiyasha
name: Trans
creature: Half Devil half Angel
side: depends on the curcomstance.
leader: none, she doesnt take orders well
goal: to find the ones who killed her family
reasoning: they killed her family right infront of her
bio: At three she was taken captive, forced to watch as her parents and brother were murdered infront of her, then gang raped, then at four she escaped into the desert, she was in the desert for about 2 1/2 days before aneiron of the portal runners found her and took her with him. She was then after four months transfered to live in a group home, they made her do all the chores, she was beaten and when she was 12 she moved herself into a barn. She lived in the loft of the barn. after a year when she was coming home from the Portal runner academy she found a tiger cub abandoned by a fence. it was half starved and she didnt notice it had wings. she took it back and nursed it back to health they became friends and trans named her whiteblaze. She lived in the loft another year then she was asigned a trainer. His name was naiero, and he found out where she was living and he took her to live with him and his twin brother arruso. What she didnt know was that they were her family's guardians. And that naiero's real name was Aneiron. she lived with them until she got certified as a portal runner, and that is when she came into her full powers. She was 18 and her powers emerged. she turned into a devil right infront of everyone. she then fell into a coma. and aneiron took her to a shrine dedicated to anubis osiris bast and isis. this is where they met her father for the first time. Aneiron asked her father to help her with her powers and he and her brother damien helped her to control her powers. her father is the lord of hell and her mother the queen of heaven and the earth. She then took the title of princess of the earth. this is where our story begins. She may have different names and such but in every roleplay she will still be herself, the full fledge complete elemental and devil angel hybrid.
personality: She is mysterious, but she is a very nice person, unless she is angered. She isnt that inviting of people at the beginning.
extra: She has a white tiger named Whiteblaze, and a white tiger striped dragon named Kearrie
appearance: User Image  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces