Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:09 pm
Gaia Name: AnimeAvatar/AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri(dual account)
Character Name: Aniis *ah-neece
Race: Vampire/Lycan
Appearance: User Image
Personality: opinionated, confident, minor depressive, can be very violent
Bio: Aniis is from a split family. Her father was a lycan while her mother was a vampire. It is unclear as to how or why the two got together but it happened and as a result Aniis was born. At the age of two, her parents were murdered forcing her to live on her own ever since. Aniis doesn't understand mercy or compation. She never experienced either yet she still tries to reserve her judgement upon others.
Special Weapons or Powers: black feathered wings(flight), abnormal strength & speed

OOC//: if i don't post for awhile send me a pm cus i forgot...i'll try to remember but i'm having a hard time learning my way around, i just joined this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:27 pm
*lurk lurk* How many RPers do you want to have before we start getting in character? Just wondering! ^^  

Lira-chan

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm
gewd question...and the answer?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:22 pm
well at lest five people but if you want to start now that just fine with me n.n so if you want start any time... sorry about tuesdays or wensdays im at college.. so dont think ill be able t slip in but ill try  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:42 pm
((Stars off RP ^^))
Tarna walked silently through the forest, with her bat Tick sleeping underneath her hair. She suddenly felt dizzy. She put her hand on her forehead, "I havn't had a single meal all night, I better find something quick." She checked her suroundings, looking for any movement. She was looking for either a human or a deer.

She heard noises up ahead, and hid behind a tree, taking peeks to see what it was. She saw 2 girls, walking on the trail towards her.
She picked up a thick piece of wood, waiting for the girls to pass her.
As they passed the tree, Tarna hit them both in the back of the head so they became unconcious.
Thank the Vampire gods and goddesses that I found these 2. She kneeled down beside one of the girls and pulled her up. She sank her teeth into her, and starting drinking.
After a couple minutes passed by, she put her down, got up, and left like nothing happened.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:12 pm
(*reply posts, hoping it doesn't suck too bad* <3)

It was nearly midnight and Lukas was walking through the forest. He was meandering along, walking slowly and near-silently. He'd worn out his welcome at the last town he'd been in; as a bit of a nomad he spent a lot of time traveling between towns and rarely stayed in one place for long. These days, he also had to add the matter of vampire attacks to the equation. As a demon, Lukas didn't belong to any of the four established nations. Instead he was a bit of a rogue and a bit of a coward. He was quick to cut and run instead of stand and fight. Despite his noncombatant ways he had a fierce hatred towards vampires. He thought their war stupid and despite not belonging to a "side" he would be slow to trust one of vampire kind.

Being quiet, when Lukas practically stumbled upon a female vampire drinking from what appeared to be a teenaged human girl he managed to duck behind a tree, believing himself undetected. He felt lots of cool slinky bodies moving over his flesh under his clothing; his snakes had noticed that their master was tense and were prepared to bite anything that came close. Cerastes in particular twined loosely around Lukas' neck so that his head rested below the snake-demon's right ear. Being somewhat curious and nosy by nature, Lukas slipped after the vampire female as she headed away, fairly certain that she would detect him before too long.

Lira-chan

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:26 pm
~Aniis stood over the two girls in the middle of the trail. one had already been bled so she helped herself to the other. she drank for but a moment then set the child back down. her need to drink blood was strong eventhough it was not life-threatening. if it were not for that desire, Aniis would most likely live on normal foods alone. as she stood Aniis noticed a man lurking in the distance. having no better agenda she decided to follow him~

OOC//: 'tis ok, my school is kinda demaning too...i'm going outa town this weekend so i may not be able to find a comp-just so you know

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Interested in the one vampire female, Lukas stalked off after her before Aniis made an appearance to drain the second human girl. Focused on following Tarna without making too much noise and making his pursuit plain, Lukas didn't notice that someone else was trailing him. After a few minutes of it, though, Cerastes detected someone lurking. He hissed to his master; being a snake-demon, those sibilant sounds were as plain as human speech. Lukas stopped, turning and scanning the trees for his pursuer.

"I know you're there," he said plainly, assuming a somewhat defensive stance. "You might as well just come out."

Lira-chan

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:12 pm
For the moment he was in the yea 2034. He had bought a motor cycle that ran on anythign flammable as far as liuqids went. He was ridding down the main highway and as he watched a car full of people fly past him ahead of him a time warp open and before he could turn from going in and he though it and sunddely it started getting bumpy and dark and his head lights shines over many trees around him as he slides to a stop and looks around.." aww crap..." He folds his arms and looks around and flips the visor of his helmet up."..just what i needed, and now im in the middle of a friggen forest...and whats worce.. i have no clue what year it is.." his tail flicks around angrly and he sighs as he closes his golden eyes for a moment and then opens them."...well might as well look around.." he said as he puts the motor cycle in to the right gear and slowly rides off down the dirt road."..Well i shure hope there are signs around..knowing my luck im some were back in the middle ages or some crap like that.." he told him self as he rode along the road..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:32 pm
Tarna walked faster, it felt like she was being watched. "I wonder if anyone saw me drink blood from that girl. I have to be cautious at all times. All the races are against me for being a Vampire, and there could be Vampire Hunters wandering around the forest." All these thoughts raced and bounced inside her head. "I have to see if anyone was, or still is following me." She picked up her lovely bat, Tick and gently woke him up. She whispered in the bat tongues to him about what recently happened, then she turned into bat form. She started flying in the direction she came from, keeping a watchful eye on Tick to make sure he was ok. He was still a baby bat. She found herself back near the 2 victims she had just drank from, a couple minutes ago.
She saw a snake demon, and another creature near the area. "What is going on here?" She whispers to Tick. Tarna landed on a branch, high enough so that nobody would notice them, and also so that they could see everything that was happening. She placed Tick in her wings to keep him warm, and started watching the situation.

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:18 am
((Is it too late to join in? Whoever started this thread, please check out my profile and PM me if you think there's something I need to change. Arigatou!))

Gaia Name: flameangel_child524

Character Name: Kei Hiyomura

Race: half-vampire, half-human

Appearance: User Image

Personality: She's a bit of a loner, but will open up to anyone she feels secure with (and that's not a lot of people).

Bio: Kei Hiyomura grew up never knowing her mother nor her father. She was placed in an orphanage where she was ostracized because of her emerging vampiral abilities, beginning with the appearance of two leathery wings at her back whenever she was angered. As a result, she ran away at age 12 and has since aimlessly roamed the streets, honing her powers as she went. Having grown up without parental figures, added to the fact that she had no friends while growing up, led Kei to become somewhat emotionally detached from the outside world. Only her kind nature remained, and even then it was rare to see; anyone she'd ever helped never really got a good look at her face, nor learned her name. Hence, for five years she has remained anonymous. However, she cannot deny that something new is going to happen in her life, and now waits in quiet anticipation for that incident, knowing in her heart that when it comes, she'll welcome it with open arms, be it salvation or destruction.

Special Weapons or Powers: Kei can summon birds (mostly crows and blackbirds, the portents of death) to do her bidding, and she can create a crimson mist to hide her approach, or to mask her features. She can also fly, with the help of the two wings on her back (which only appear whenever she wills them to). She can also teleport herself, but only if the destination is within her 7.5 mile range. And she can increase her strength to that of ten men, but only for 10 minutes; anything longer than that will drain her of all energy, thus shortening her lifespan. Hence, these last two abilities, Kei rarely uses.

((By the way, the image is copyright to moi. You can see the entire thing (there are four other girls with her) in the art arena here on Gaia.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:59 pm
(I'd just like to say that I think we have entirely too many vampires. xD We need a lycan or a spirit or two. But that's just my two cents.)

When Lukas stopped walking he allowed Tarna to get ahead of him, letting her move out of his range. Cerastes still followed the vampire female while Lukas waited for the second vampire to heed his request and step forward. While Lukas didn't notice the approach of a bat, his snake did keep an eye on the small, furred creature. After all, if he could catch the little thing, it would make a delightful meal. Much better than the mice he usually ate. Hissing to Lukas that he was hunting, Cerastes slithered down to the ground before beginning to wrap around and ascend the tree the bat had landed in.

Lira-chan

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:02 pm
*a lil surprised*
...um, i'm sorry... i shouldn't have followed you.

~she stepped into view but was careful to leave room should she need to run~

*looks down*
I've apologized, would you please allow me to leave?

OOC//: i agree at the unbalance of the species

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:43 pm
(AnimeAvatar and AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri are the same person, right? 'Cause I was confused for a moment there.)

After Cerastes departed, Lukas returned his attention to the vampire female Aniis. His silver slit-pupiled eyes narrowed as she stepped out into the open, shifting so that his stance was a defensive one. Lukas wasn't sure of the female's species. All he could tell was that she appeared to be shy and maybe a little scared.

"Why did you follow me, then?" he asked, curious. He would allow her to leave after she had accounted for her behavior.

Lira-chan

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:38 pm
~she backed up half a step as he moved closer~
I was curious i suppose. I'm not used to seeing other people around.
I'm sorry.

*looking up a lil*
Your a demon aren't you?

OOC//: yes, two accounts, same person

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items