Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:12 am
Malocide
OMG I am going for my first time too! Any one want to be my hentai budy lol. I don't wnat to be there alone ackward seriously being a girl alone at a prono viewing lol.

Ha ha, the more the merrier as they say. I wouldn't mind. Cappeh and I were planning on meeting up anyway. We just need to decide the day and time. 3nodding

Is anyone else going? ninja What about you guys out there... I KNOW some of you are going to be there....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:47 pm
Water_Angel08
Malocide
OMG I am going for my first time too! Any one want to be my hentai budy lol. I don't wnat to be there alone ackward seriously being a girl alone at a prono viewing lol.

Ha ha, the more the merrier as they say. I wouldn't mind. Cappeh and I were planning on meeting up anyway. We just need to decide the day and time. 3nodding

Is anyone else going? ninja What about you guys out there... I KNOW some of you are going to be there....
they're not saying anything because they want to be alone

dramallama  

cappeh

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:30 am
Water_Angel08
Malocide

Saturday after my senior prom LOL. Jk just tell me when and where I will be there.

Question: Hentai room open thursady night?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:38 pm
Malocide
Saturday after my senior prom LOL. Jk just tell me when and where I will be there.

Question: Hentai room open thursady night?

All right... eh.... I dunno if it's open thursdays. o.o; .:Runs off to website to check:. Hmmm, well, it says that it's runing for 3 days, but I don't know which 3 days. My guess is Friday, Sat. and Sunday. .:shrug:. Until we find out what days, we can't make a decision on when to go. :/  

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:39 pm
cappeh
they're not saying anything because they want to be alone

dramallama

rofl Yes, I guess we'll leave them alone with their sticky hands. Ewww  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:09 pm
i dunno, but my guess of a good day would be saturday. > 3>
or friday

cappeh

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:03 pm
cappeh
i dunno, but my guess of a good day would be saturday. > 3>
or friday

3nodding If it's on those days, sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:10 pm
we'll see 4laugh  

cappeh

K-Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:58 pm
I've been their before and I'll be their this time. Bring your ID you'll need it to get in to the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:04 pm
K-Blade
I've been their before and I'll be their this time. Bring your ID you'll need it to get in to the room.

Ah, yeah, I remember someone mentioning that...any ID that shows our age, right?  

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Zero_Kagayaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:59 pm
I am going stay out the hentai room  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:02 pm
kay ne whats a hentai room( i know what hentai is but whats a hentai room) and two whtas sticky hands? also emperor-kun doesnt know what hes talking about because if he had a girlfriend and she wanted to go to a hentai room(watever that is) im sure hed go^___^ cuz hes a closet pervert ne emperor-kun? ^___^  

hyperactiveninjagirl2

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

II Earl Grey II

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:57 am
hyperactiveninjagirl2
kay ne whats a hentai room( i know what hentai is but whats a hentai room) and two whtas sticky hands? also emperor-kun doesnt know what hes talking about because if he had a girlfriend and she wanted to go to a hentai room(watever that is) im sure hed go^___^ cuz hes a closet pervert ne emperor-kun? ^___^
Duh I would, i'd go wherever she wanted. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:42 pm
hyperactiveninjagirl2

~Well hentai room...to put simply is a place where 18+ go to watch hentai that they show in the evening when all the good girls and boys have gone away from the convention.

~Sticky hands...welllllllll~Uh....how can I say this in a mature way?
Male and/or female + hentai = explosion = happy puddles of joy? o_o; Wow that was terrible actually... rofl OK, ok. The aftermath of horny people who pleasure themselves...? sweatdrop  

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

hyperactiveninjagirl2

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:07 pm
oh ok then ^___^ im only 17 so i dun have to worry about that stuff, plus boyfriends are STUPID...for me at least you do whatcha all want, have fun ^_____^  
The Fanime Con Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff