Submit

Mysticfyreangel8

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,140 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:51 pm
don't forget also that Itachi can form hand signs super fast, and with his sharingan he can detect what a person's movement, and counter them. the sharingan can see through all 3 jitsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:12 am
Although he does have alot of focus on the Sharigan, Itachi does have a number of other abilities as well, so I doubt he wouldn't be able to handle himself.  

A Court of Owls

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500

Byakuyaniisama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:16 am
Sharingan =/= Mangekyou Sharingan.

Amaterasu burns the first thing reflected on the attacker's retina. Unless Itachi was blinded, fighting a blind man makes no difference whatsoever.

Plus, as proven in Shippuden, he can inflict genjutsu with a finger - eye contact isn't needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:10 am
About the finger thing, I thought that someone had to look at the finger,like what they would need to do with the eyes, and it would be a substitute as his eyes persay. Or thats what I thought since I saw the chapter.

And Itachi doesnt need to rely soley on his Sharingon, he still know quite a selection of ninjitsu and taijustsu to use.  

Mr._Stabby

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:14 pm
Ok, I understand it much better now.

A bit about Zed, he actually doesn't have eyes. And he is a pretty good swordsman, and he has accented hearing and smell, helping him to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:36 pm
I think it'd be pretty easy for a ninja, who can make no noise, to defeat a blind person, who relies on SOUND to defeat their enemies.

Spoiler in white, don't highlight

Itachi will be blind soooooon! XP  

vampiretrees

No.00112

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am
Gosh, Itachi could kick anyone's butt, IMO. Have you played Ultimate Ninja 2 yet? And its also on the anime. Itachi can make a shdow clone come up behind the enemy, and explode! No sharingan needed! Besides, he has Ameratsu, or just say, "Hey, Kisame, come here. Use your roxors Water Style Water Shark Justu! Blow him up!" Itachi is the best Naruto character ever! Kakashi is almost as cool, just not as cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:07 am
Tanuki13
I think it'd be pretty easy for a ninja, who can make no noise, to defeat a blind person, who relies on SOUND to defeat their enemies.

Spoiler in white, don't highlight

Itachi will be blind soooooon! XP

Well, the thing about Zed is that he can smell very well too. So he'd smell him coming up and counter.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Seiryn Arcess Rynthryx

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:47 pm
Itachi was in the ANBU at the age of 12 (I think) to get in there you have to be really skilled. If he got in, he's really good.

Genjutsu don't require eye contact, or contact with the caster or reciever at all. The episodes in the Forest of Death prove this, the team was trapped in a genjutsu without even seeing their opponent.

And Itachi's part of the Uchiha clan, the experts in Katon jutsus, so he has more than the Sharingan at his disposal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 pm
amaterasu doesnt need eyecontact. the blind guy would get burned. besides, it's implied he has the "predictive eye" so even if the blind guy used sound or smell, he couldnt hit itachi  

sk8intree

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:58 am
*sigh* Well, okay. So in a fight alone with Itachi, Zed would get beaten to a pulp, if not killed. Okay, I get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:57 am
he'll find a way he itachi for crying out loud  

gaaralove6394

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out