8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
...?
38%
 38%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 47

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:11 am
Itachi is said to be even more powerful than Orochimaru (Orochimaru himself said that.) so I do like him. All men admire great power, and I'm no exception to that rule. But I'm stil confused. He kept Sasuke alive so that one day, they could fight. But I keep thinking that when it came time to kill him, Itachi wouldn't do it. He's not a psycho, he's just......different.

How old would Sasuke have been when Itachi killed their entire family?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:21 am
Anyone in Akatsuki is either very strong or a Jinchuriki. Itaachi is just very strong and talented in the Uchiha Jutsu as well as some jutsu he learned from being in Akatsuki. I like him, but Yondaime is the coolest person in Naruto...seeing as he is the leader of Akatsuki and disguses a bunsin jutsu of himself as the one we know as Kabuto! (Not a spoiler, just what I've pieced together through countless hours of nothing else to do) sweatdrop

III-Kai-III

III-Kai-III

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:27 am
Alchemist Uchiha
Itachi is said to be even more powerful than Orochimaru (Orochimaru himself said that.) so I do like him. All men admire great power, and I'm no exception to that rule. But I'm stil confused. He kept Sasuke alive so that one day, they could fight. But I keep thinking that when it came time to kill him, Itachi wouldn't do it. He's not a psycho, he's just......different.

7 years old. I am very perceptive and I noticed Itachi mastered Sharingan when he was 7, and then their grandma said something about Sasuke being that same age, so sweatdrop 7.

Also, I think he was told by Yondaime (in the form of Kabuto, not a spoiler! Just a guess)to keep Sasuke alive for Akatsuki purposes. Or he simply couldn't bring himself to kill someone that cared about him so much. No one else in the village cared about him like Sasuke did, they all just liked him because he was the strongest. 3nodding I'm a loser.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:56 am
You aren't a loser Kurairu. What you say is true and that's basically what i would've said.  

aznnam3dj1n

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:10 pm
Kurairu
Alchemist Uchiha

7 years old. I am very perceptive and I noticed Itachi mastered Sharingan when he was 7, and then their grandma said something about Sasuke being that same age, so sweatdrop 7.

Also, I think he was told by Yondaime (in the form of Kabuto, not a spoiler! Just a guess)to keep Sasuke alive for Akatsuki purposes. Or he simply couldn't bring himself to kill someone that cared about him so much. No one else in the village cared about him like Sasuke did, they all just liked him because he was the strongest. 3nodding I'm a loser.

Do all of you know Japanese, so that you can read the manga that hasn't come out yet in America, or do you watch the anime and know the words, or do you get sneak peeks?

And you're not a loser.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:53 pm
Hmmm. I don't think Sasuke was 7 though. I had read that,

well ok, first the age difference between him and Itachi is, what, 4 years? 17- 13 or 12.

Itachi mastered the sharigan at 13. so 13-4= 9.

sweatdrop I might be wwrong, but anywho!

I used to hate Itachi's guts like you wouldn't believe, then I read that part in the manga where you see Sasuke's past.

I DO NOT BLAME ITACHI FOR MURDERING THE CLAN! heart

Lol, I think I would have murdered their father myself. xd He pissed me off! stressed

So, I guess *raises hand* I luv that Mangekyou Sharigan! I want it. @_@ cool  

Gate-chan

Storgg Sutrson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:41 pm
the man's awesome, although it wouldve been nice if he didnt kill his family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:58 pm
Itachi is ok.....you don't get to see a lot of his character in the anime, so I really can't say if I really like him or not...... neutral  

Shy Fighter Hinata

momo`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:43 pm
gotta admit he's the coolest of all bad guys. . . .that's why he's one of my favs. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:31 pm
Oi! Itachi! Yay-ness! blaugh  

NinjaNewt

Uchiha_hime29

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:44 am
I think hes really cute, in that bad boy appeal like sasuke, its just that way they look at you with those dark eyes blaugh makes anyone shiver xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:19 am
BalmungLumine
Hmmm. I don't think Sasuke was 7 though. I had read that,

well ok, first the age difference between him and Itachi is, what, 4 years? 17- 13 or 12.

Itachi mastered the sharigan at 13. so 13-4= 9.

sweatdrop I might be wwrong, but anywho!

I used to hate Itachi's guts like you wouldn't believe, then I read that part in the manga where you see Sasuke's past.

I DO NOT BLAME ITACHI FOR MURDERING THE CLAN! heart

Lol, I think I would have murdered their father myself. xd He pissed me off! stressed

So, I guess *raises hand* I luv that Mangekyou Sharigan! I want it. @_@ cool

I've just found out that Itachi is 5 years older than Sasuke so if Itachi murdered his clan whe he was 13, Sasuke would be 8.  

Vicious-Loner

Kittori

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:58 pm
Itachi is ******** HAWT!*drools all over him*....but...Kakashi is my hubby...v.v; so i'm stricken to only one man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:17 pm
man itachi is so cool  

demonlord00

Sasuke10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:53 pm
itachi rocks  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers