Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Do you believe in Reincarnation? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:22 pm
I believe whole hearted. I have learned about several of my past lives through meditation, one of which my fiancĂ© shared with me (we both have memories of the same life).  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:05 pm
Lady Detarra
I believe whole hearted. I have learned about several of my past lives through meditation, one of which my fiancé shared with me (we both have memories of the same life).
Could you explain that more? Are you suggesting that you and your fiance were the same person in a past life?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:57 pm
Sugarrocks
Yes, I don't have a reason why though and not exactly in the way most people do. I believe that when a person dies their spirit goes and joins back with a general spirit and when soming new is born its spirit is broken off from that and made up from other spirits.

Like recycling souls.

This would also make it possible for a person to remember multiple past lives.
that's whaty happened to me. also, i have a realy wierd case...i am currently hosting TWO souls. i call the other one seran, and i'll tell you why in a sec. you see, seran in his last life (which was two lives ago, sorry, i know this might get confusing going backwards. >.< ) ran away from his home on a farm to find adventure. during his early travels, he found this villagfe being attacked, and he tried to help the vilaggers fight. he couldn't save them, but most escaped. he managed to rescue an orphan girl about his age, and she traveled with him, having noplace else to go. they fell in love, and after many years, they finaly sailed back to his home, where they use dthe treasure they found to start a living as merchants and worked their way up to nobilty. they had 5 children, all princes and princesses. but the family was assassinated. he sent his children to escape, but alenia, the girl, was ambushed and killed. then seran saw his youngest son with a sword try to fight, but got run through. being distracted, seran was killed. as he lay dieing, he vowed he would find alenia again in the next life, and they could live again. but he wasn't "pure" enough to even get into heaven, let alone be returned to life. so he was given a chance under certain circumstances. he would have to share a body with someone else, he would have to learn a lesson in life or else he couldn't get a new body, and he would start each new "life" with amnesia. i woke up a little from the amnesia at first with like nothing but this tiny vision, but then learned more as i went along. turns out this is his secind time around, and that he is from a different planet, and it would be 3160 something A.D. here when he was born. i also know that apperrantly the lesson has something to do with my father's relationship with me (actualy my stepdad.), and the only problem is...i still don't know how i can confront him with this...he doesn't believe me about this, and besides....he jsut wouldn't listen...he's too insecure, and thinks he has to be superior...he never listens to anybody, not even himself....he can get so carried away sometimes....but yeah, that's the story...  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff