Submit

Anarae

Green Enthusiast

12,825 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:21 pm
Let's see. I hail from the Barony of Rising Waters (St.Catharines, Ontario, Canada) although I haven't been with the local group for a while. My university used to have a Medieval club that had affiliations with them and we called our group "The College of St.Antoninas" which was officially recognized as a household in the Barony for a time. So I've been to three or four events and had a few lessons in different areas by the nobles of the Barony, so I've scratched the surface at least. Unfortunately the club no longer exists and I lost touch with the SCAdians in the area.

Sofar I haven't developed a persona, but when I do, it'll be an Italian Renaissance one and when I have the opportunity (O.o Two jobs makes a girl very busy), I'll try contacting the locals again to find out when and where events are taking place. I have a couple ideas for a name, but I'll have to find out if they'd be period or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:19 am
Finally. I found a Gaian SCA guild.

I am Sigurd Schwartzfaust of the Barony of twin moons in the kingdom of Atenveldt. (The eastern half of the Phoenix metropolitan area, Phoenix AZ)
I have been in the SCA for almost a year, but I am already enjoying Many Arts&Sciences, as well as hard suit combat.  

Red Zomby

Imzy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:04 pm
Commissar Russ
Finally. I found a Gaian SCA guild.

I am Sigurd Schwartzfaust of the Barony of twin moons in the kingdom of Atenveldt. (The eastern half of the Phoenix metropolitan area, Phoenix AZ)
I have been in the SCA for almost a year, but I am already enjoying Many Arts&Sciences, as well as hard suit combat.

Ah! Barony of Twin Moons! I actually recruited some folks for your group, once. I'm not sure if they still play, I've unfortunately lost contact with them since I first told them about the SCA. They were internet friends of mine. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:57 pm
littlegreengirl
Hi, I'm Rosemary (no surname as of yet...). I'm from the Barony of Jararvellir, within the kingdom of Northshield... been doing this for 4 years now... and loving every minute of it!

*clings to littlegreengirl* o.o Miss you!

Hello! I'm Aoife from Shire of Falcon's Keep, in the Kingdom of Northshield. I've been a part for... oh... 5 years now? My memory is terrible, so you'll have to forgive me.

I've not been so active lately, but I hope to attend Poor Man's Pennsic this weekend, which will put me back into the swing of things! (I actually have a weekend off for once! O.o )  

rimedragona

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:44 am
rimedragona
littlegreengirl
Hi, I'm Rosemary (no surname as of yet...). I'm from the Barony of Jararvellir, within the kingdom of Northshield... been doing this for 4 years now... and loving every minute of it!

*clings to littlegreengirl* o.o Miss you!

Hello! I'm Aoife from Shire of Falcon's Keep, in the Kingdom of Northshield. I've been a part for... oh... 5 years now? My memory is terrible, so you'll have to forgive me.

I've not been so active lately, but I hope to attend Poor Man's Pennsic this weekend, which will put me back into the swing of things! (I actually have a weekend off for once! O.o )

yay!!!!! that means i get to see you this weekend! mrgreen mrgreen
but yeah... welcome! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:37 am
Hi I'm Shelby (I haven't really gotten around to making a persona because of work, school and all. But My goal is to have one buy Christmas...I'm thinking of going greek wink ) Anyway's I'm from the Shire of Starleaf Gate (Windsor Ontario) In the Midrealm. I've been In the SCA for a little over a year. I'm a heavy fighter and Starting to get into comabt archery ( I love Balistas!! ((I think I spelt that wrong)))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:34 pm
I am Alessandra deSimone. I hail from the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, in the Kingdom of Æthelmearc (known mundanely as Pittsburgh, PA 3nodding ). ::curtsies::

I'm pretty much a newbie to the SCA; my lord Sidney De Waredon goes to the University of Pittsburgh, and we both "joined up". . . was it this year or last? I honestly can't remember. sweatdrop

Anywho, I basically became a SCAdian by proxy.

I've merely dabbled in swordplay so far, and I've only got 1 piece of garb (if all parts of my dress count as a whole), but I hope to have my own rapier (and garb additions) soon. heart

EDIT: As of the beginning of June, I have my own doublet and sword. I'm gettin' ready to start kickin' a**! cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:05 pm
Greetings to everyone prior to me, I'm Lady Sybil Elizabeth de Bossinney, a maiden currently hailing from what I believe is the most northernly shire in the principality of Tir Righ - The Shire of Cae Mor. In eight days now, I'm packing up for a journey south to move to Ramsgaard where I shall live for the next unknown amount of time. (Cae More = Kitimat/Terrace B.C, Ramsgaard = Kamloops.)

My persona is that of a 13th century Englishwoman (more information you can find in the designated persona thread), and I enjoy doing such things as archery and dagger throwing despite not having the time to dabble at them, as well as doing finger braiding, making chainmail (sometimes), and watching heavy fighters in action. Who doesn't? wink Currently, I'm looking forward to learning some medieval dishes and learning how to prepare them so I can dazzle my friends at feasts and potlucks alike.

I've been in the S.C.A for 4 years, and this fall will mark my second full year with my A.o.A, despite being 17 turning 18.

~ Sybil de Bossinney
Per chevron purpure and argent, a crescent pendant purpure and a chief argent.

Merewen

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:38 pm
Welcome to all the new people! I'm so excited this guild is getting so popular. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:57 pm
Hello, I am currently have no SCA name, since I just got into this last July at Warriors and Warlords. I reside in the Barony of Jararvellir, within the kingdom of Northshield, and its all thanks to littlegreengirl that I'm back at gaia after 1.5 years away, and also now a part of the SCA.  

Veevee

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Veevee
Hello, I am currently have no SCA name, since I just got into this last July at Warriors and Warlords. I reside in the Barony of Jararvellir, within the kingdom of Northshield, and its all thanks to littlegreengirl that I'm back at gaia after 1.5 years away, and also now a part of the SCA.

teehee, hey hun! welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:03 pm
Well, my daughter kinda introduced me. I am Astrid Thorkildsdottir now of Caid formerly of the Principality of the Mists, and formerly called Arrianrhod Holly of the Mists. My daughter has a registered name of Ariel of the Mists, but I think she will find her way to a persona soon enough. She is off to Flagstaff in Arizona--are there any others here from that part of the Outlands?  

magicheide

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:26 pm
magicheide
Well, my daughter kinda introduced me. I am Astrid Thorkildsdottir now of Caid formerly of the Principality of the Mists, and formerly called Arrianrhod Holly of the Mists. My daughter has a registered name of Ariel of the Mists, but I think she will find her way to a persona soon enough. She is off to Flagstaff in Arizona--are there any others here from that part of the Outlands?

Acctually mom, Arizona is no longer part of the outlands (if It ever was, which I'm not sure on...go figure) its its own region now. (spaces name...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:54 pm
Hi, to the new members!  

ShadowDruid

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out