Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
come here and show pics of yourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u hmong?
yes
92%
 92%  [ 70 ]
no
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 76

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:19 pm
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
lilo_chi
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
Well I'm a hmong Vang. :]

That's all you need to know.

Lookie at me.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image you know in this picture, u look just like my cousin! i dont know wat his name is though... but he wayyyyy younger than all of us!

lol he looks like my cousin too !!

Gosh darn it.. why do i have to be the one who looks like peepoz cousin!! >.<

like i said before.. maybe i am your cousin.

haha you cant be my cousin! hes too small and you too old... i think you're like 7 years older than he is...

then good.. i'm your older cousin. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:55 pm
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
lilo_chi
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
Well I'm a hmong Vang. :]

That's all you need to know.

Lookie at me.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image you know in this picture, u look just like my cousin! i dont know wat his name is though... but he wayyyyy younger than all of us!

haha you cant be my cousin! hes too small and you too old... i think you're like 7 years older than he is...

eek Woah!! scared me there for a sec.... anways, you cant!! hahahaha and is the girl in the cloud your gf?? cause she looks korean! lol  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:13 pm
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
lilo_chi

eek Woah!! scared me there for a sec.... anways, you cant!! hahahaha and is the girl in the cloud your gf?? cause she looks korean! lol

oh yeah she's korean and yeah she's my baby boo. :3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:26 pm
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
lilo_chi

wait... shes korean?!?? thought so! i knew that i dont mistaken hmong peoples to korean peoples!! ahahahahahahaha  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:33 pm
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl

wait... shes korean?!?? thought so! i knew that i dont mistaken hmong peoples to korean peoples!! ahahahahahahaha

Lol. yeah I can sooo tell koreans apart form hmong.. it's like so easy to tell and so noticable.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:35 pm
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl

Lol. yeah I can sooo tell koreans apart form hmong.. it's like so easy to tell and so noticable.

yeah... uh, when i first saw you, i thought you were my lil cousin who was posing lol... i thought you were korean there for a second....  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:41 pm
I am korean... -coughcough-

:]

Alot of people mistaken me for korean and I ish proud of that I look korean. =w=

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:43 pm
[-Veon-]

Alot of people mistaken me for korean and I ish proud of that I look korean. =w=

you dont look korean! you look like my little cousin!  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:49 pm
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]

I now know that now shutup!! xP
I look like everyone's cousin!!!... =_____=

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:52 pm
[-Veon-]
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]

I now know that now shutup!! xP
I look like everyone's cousin!!!... =_____=

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*Keeps repeating until its the end of your world*  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Yeah you go on and do that. you might just break the world record.

-Throughs a peanut in your mouth to try to choke you AND stop you from laughing like a TARD-xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:02 pm
[-Veon-]

-Throughs a peanut in your mouth to try to choke you AND stop you from laughing like a TARD-xD

shut up! >.
*spits it out, goes in your mouth*  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:18 pm
little_hmonggirl
[-Veon-]

shut up! >.
*spits it out, goes in your mouth*

EWWW!!.. hellz no!! I don't want your germs. xPPPPPP
You best keep it in yo mouth 'cause i dont want that thing in mine after you. ickieee.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:58 pm
Eh.. I'm bored so I'll just post up the picture where Aom thinks that I look like Se7en.

User Image

[-Veon-]

oOtraciOo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:13 pm
User Image
wink Me! wink

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers