Naruto Shippuuden RPing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:23 pm
"Feh... I have no time to waste with you..." She said turning on her heel, her scratched hitai-ate glistening, catching the girls attention. Her scythe shimmered with the red blood of the two jonin she had just taken out. It rattled in it's sceath as she slowly began walking away from the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:26 pm
lyserg puts her hands on the hilt of her kantanas  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:30 pm
Kunou's ears twitched as she heard the ends of the girls katana's click. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." She turned, drawing her double bladed scythe "Do you know who I am?" She said, a demonic grin scteching across her face. "Check your bingo book for Kunou Ishita..." She said lunging at the girl, throwing a kunai attached to a nearly invisible chakra thread at her. "Cause' that's who I am!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:35 pm
lyserg throws up one of here kantana and catches it in her mouth and hold the other two in her hands and stops the kunai with one of her sword  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:38 pm
Kunou smirked and pulled at one of her fingers, bringing the kunai back to her hand and scratching the girls face on the way. "Oh, how rude of me... what's your name? I always like knowing the name of my victims before I kill them!" She said, spinning, her blade skimming the edges of the katana in her hands. "Heh..." She smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:30 am
"well lets see..I'm not going to die but heres my name anyway,lyserg kona,"she says  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:45 am
"Don't get so cocky!" Kunou yelled at Lyserg. She spun again, nearly breaking the katana in half. "You think a childs toy like those could defeat and expert like myself?" She said, chuckling to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:54 am
"the kona clans specialty is fighting with the santoryu,three sword style,"she says smirking  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:13 pm
"Ah, the Kona clan..." Kunou said stepping back and readying her scythe. "Too bad, I've never heard of em'!" She yelled, lunging at Lyserg again and disappearing. "Behind you!" She yelled, spinning around and sweeping Lyserg's feet out from under her. Kunou jumped backwards, and landed on the side of a building, pulling one of the scrolls off her back, she bit her thumb drawing a bit of blood. She drew a summoning sign on her left arm and opened the scroll. She jammed her hand into the it. "Summoning Jutsu!" She yelled, pulling 5 puppets from the brightly colored paper, each attached to invisible chakra threads. "Let's see you beat me now... I took out an entire village with just these five puppets... what a glorious day that was..." She said reminicing on the masacre. She shrugged as one of the puppets hands opened up at the wrist to reveal a poison dipped kunai.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:27 pm
"who is she??" lyserg thinks  

Level_E_Vampire

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:42 pm
then, sudenly out of no where a mysterious chakra blade comes flying down cutting the chakra threads and landing through a a pile of concrete.
Dont worry lyserg Aoshi Shinormori is here.
Name: Shinormori, Aoshi
Village: Konoha
Jutsu: fighting style is equally shrouded in mystery, as his only notable trait is the ability to recover from what are presumably debilitating or fatal blows without injury and in a matter of seconds. Earth and fire based chakra  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:47 pm
Kunou jumped up on one of the puppets shoulders, as another one of the puppets wrists opened up. Two tubes popped out from the puppets wrists, spewing a purple cloud of poison. The other, with the kunai in it's wrists, lept into the cloud of poison, clicking and whirring with every passing step it took. Kunou smirked knowing Lyserg couldn't escape. "Hold your breath..." She yelled into the mist, re-attaching the chakra strings. She tilted her head as she saw the two shadowy figures in the mist cross paths.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:50 pm
sakata jumps out of the poisen fog with a bunch of cuts on her from the puppet  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:53 pm
"sakata r u all right?" asks Aoshi who aperently escaped the poisionus fog.  

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:56 pm
Kunou's eyes widened as she saw the boy that had severed her chakra strings. "How dare you!" She said, the puppets disappearing. "I'd rather take you on myself!" She said. All of a sudden ((that makes my post sound oh so corny! Dx)) two giant, metal wings shot from her back and spikes from her forearms. She put her scythe away, the spikes jutting from her forearms glinting with poison. "Now, I don't usually use my own body... but this is a specail circumstance..." She said, turning to face them both.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff